Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😁Does she actually know the meaning of chaotic?

She really is easy to dislike and her spoilt princess personality is unfortunately evident in her face and her expressions.

The chaotic life just made me laugh, she has no idea. I genuinely feel with each stupid thing like this, that she comes out with she’s shooting herself in the foot and is ostracising herself from her audience, nothing about her life is chaotic whatsoever! I hope she isn’t planning more kids, she witches and moans about how hard parenting one child is, and how busy her life is... witch please, most people don’t have the luxury of themselves and their partners both working part time and being gifted constant stuff, and being able to spend as much time as they please with their children, she leads a very charmed life and doesn’t realise it, but still complains how ‘hard’ she has it! Such an ungrateful, privileged brat! She needs to grow up!

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed that she had started affiliate linking everything on her stories. Even stuff that she isn't buying! The other day she randomly linked the most awful jeans and t shirt outfit plus her sofa that was in the background!! She seems desperate. Why doesn't anyone give her any feedback about why she may be alienating her audience?! The chaotic life thing 😂 after shes just returned from her second holiday in 3 months. What an arse.

The hinting thing to her mum is just bizarre. Why not just ask straight out if you want something? She is such a child.

Reactions: 9
The hinting thing to her mum is just bizarre. Why not just ask straight out if you want something? She is such a child.
It was like a weird boast about how good she is at successfully ‘manipulating’ people into doing what she wants.

Her envy of Anna - because what Anna has can’t be bought with money - is plain for all to see.

Reactions: 14
Sad to admit that I really liked her many years ago. I think people who dislike her were once her fans, we seen her grown and fall.

I think at this point no influencer can be more insufferable than her. If people find zoella annoying wait till they see this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to like a lot of the influencers but nowadays they are just glorified sales reps who try and portray these unrealistic lives and make money off their following. I’ve gone off lily so much since she moved into that house-she’s so unrelatable

Reactions: 10
CHAOTIC!! I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at that. She’s outdone herself there. Chaotic my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she spends her days of Motherhood scowling resentfully at her offspring and making constant jibes at that henpecked husband of hers...

She has to put in requests to her own Mother to cook for her after a weeks holiday...

She regards her own lifestyle as “chaotic”, with barely enough time to do a weekly grocery shop...so spends her time complaining and lamenting their empty fridge...oh and she can’t cook either...

She appears to have no friends to do fun things with and her social life mostly centres on solitarily fannying around with gifted make up palettes or going shopping but never actually buying anything...

She has no hobbies, passions and her blog has no USP...

And with all this misery of empty fridges, a crap social life and an apparent allergy to her own credit cards, it shows on that perpetually miserable face of hers...

Remind me which part of her life exactly am I supposed to be influenced by?!
Yes! You took the words out of my mouth

Reactions: 6
And now weaning is the newest area of stress for her. She’ll be straight into getting the baby food companies to ship stuff over if she can’t even remeber to buy food for herself.

Reactions: 6
Every single story is a link or a gift - she literally has nothing to say about anything these days. I just don’t get it she’s spoilt with all this free stuff and is so ungrateful. I feel like she constantly makes snidey comments and pulls faces which make me think she must be a nasty person, just comes across so inauthentic.
I follow many bloggers who seem to take do much joy and enjoyment in their babies development but for her everything seems like it is a chore and punishment - no joy or warmth at all? She’s definitely fishing for some sort of kindly gifted baby weaning meal service!!

Reactions: 8
I wish people would wise up and stop watching her. I swear she drains your very soul. No one else could be so miserable. For one who gets so much free stuff and has been so privileged throughout her life she sure does like to complain.
She’s soooooo boring!!!

Reactions: 3
Every single story is a link or a gift - she literally has nothing to say about anything these days. I just don’t get it she’s spoilt with all this free stuff and is so ungrateful. I feel like she constantly makes snidey comments and pulls faces which make me think she must be a nasty person, just comes across so inauthentic.
I follow many bloggers who seem to take do much joy and enjoyment in their babies development but for her everything seems like it is a chore and punishment - no joy or warmth at all? She’s definitely fishing for some sort of kindly gifted baby weaning meal service!!
do you have any suggestions on who to follow? Looking for some happy/interesting mums!

Reactions: 2
I'm so sick of looking at her wiggy hair. It looks like its made of acrylic that's been burnt! Also cannot stand her slug-like brows and mono-expression on her face (change that damn look up ffs!!). Please tell me how the hell is that supposed to have been a Beauty Blogger??? (same goes for C.Hirons and her bulldog chewing a wasp expression and yellow straw hair - I'd pay money NOT to look like either of them).

I used to like a lot of the influencers but nowadays they are just glorified sales reps who try and portray these unrealistic lives and make money off their following. I’ve gone off lily so much since she moved into that house-she’s so unrelatable

Every bloody post of these influenzas is either gifted or sponsored or #Ad. Hardly any of them can be called sincere in what they recommend nowadays, it's usually sponsored so I don't believe a word of what products or services they push. I only take seriously the ones with a smaller following now and especially those who don't have many #ads or #gifted or sponsored posts or stories.

do you have any suggestions on who to follow? Looking for some happy/interesting mums!
I really like Cider with Rosie blog - she has two small children and is training to become a midwife. It’s more of a personal blog rather than a profitable business one so is filled with more of her day to day experiences rather than flogging and marketing rubbish all day long.

i like abilourich, she does a few ads but she’s pretty normal and likeable.
As far as influencers go, there’s only one person I truly trust their opinion and that’s lollipop26 (buynowbloglater) I’ve bought a few things she’s recommended and she’s not on the pr bandwagon like everyone else is

I really like megan rose lane I feel like she has a realistic but grateful outlook. Also Rosie Londoner and surprisingly deliciously Ella if you can handle the food related smugness!
I agree I don’t know why her hair is is dry and crispy? You’d think she could sort it out with all the free products she must get...

Reactions: 1
You would think weaning your child was an exciting new development not another opportunity for whining..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.