Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she asks any more questions about her decor. Can I put these cheap ikea storage boxes in my ridiculously expensive whicker thing. Are they disguised enough? Honestly can she make no decision without consulting the gram

Reactions: 7
Happy Wedding Anniversary to a friend, here’s a photo of me [emoji23] are you actually joking? And don’t get me started on all the advent calendar PRgifts she opened this morning.
I was just coming here to post the exact same thing!

Happy Wedding Anniversary to a friend, here’s a photo of me 😂 are you actually joking? And don’t get me started on all the advent calendar PRgifts she opened this morning.
No! Posting a picture of herself to celebrate someone else’s wedding anniversary..? There are no words

Actually, I read an article the other day about some really high end wedding between two people, one from LA and the other Irish, taking place in Ireland in some castle and one of the photos was of the cutest flower girl, about two years old I think, named Grey McWilliams. She was really REALLY cute, blue/grey eyes and blond hair. And I thought "Ah that name actually sounds so lovely, not strange at all.' So perhaps it is merely the association we have?

So, there is this very obvious orange push button at the bottom of this monstrosity...and they never tried it once?? It is a monstrosity and I have no idea why they think Grey needs this in the first place, my children never had anything like that?
Yeah, mine neighter. But my sister had something like it and she used it Basically to put her kids there when she needed to do something, so she knew they won’t move anywhere lol. I had big playpen for that purpose.
But I don’t think it is as necessary as Lilly makes it to be, in fact,
I think it is not advised by doctors to use due to potential damage to hips (but I’m not so sure about that though). Children learned how to stand and walk for centuries without those things, so yeah 😀

Reactions: 1
Yeah, mine neighter. But my sister had something like it and she used it Basically to put her kids there when she needed to do something, so she knew they won’t move anywhere lol. I had big playpen for that purpose.
But I don’t think it is as necessary as Lilly makes it to be, in fact,
I think it is not advised by doctors to use due to potential damage to hips (but I’m not so sure about that though). Children learned how to stand and walk for centuries without those things, so yeah 😀
Yes it was advised against due to possible hip damage, at least at the time (my children are 17 and 14 now). Now that you mention a playpen: why doesn't she have one????

Reactions: 2
Yes it was advised against due to possible hip damage, at least at the time (my children are 17 and 14 now). Now that you mention a playpen: why doesn't she have one????
I was just coming here to post the exact same thing!

She is so weird...prove that she buys tit for just for the look of it (her taste isn’t nice to begin with anyway) Of course you can put tit in the drawer otherwise what is the point of it?!

I bet she hates all her baby toys because they are too colourful and doesn’t blend well with her Hague blue house.

Why is she insisting of doing a video on that crappy cake, you are a 30 years old women who insist that you need the most high end gadget for baking and cooking but she can’t even bake or cook to save her life...is embarrassing...like someone said earlier it will be cool if you were in your early 20s. But failing in basic skills in life is not funny.

Reactions: 6
Things like the jumperoo don’t actively damage hips, but they can exacerbate existing hip issues - basically anything that has the child dangling and not supported bum to knee (Like a lot of high street baby carriers) can exacerbate a predisposition but won’t actively cause anything

Reactions: 3
Imagine wishing someone a happy wedding anniversary and posting a photo of yourself. Me me me. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am sorry to say that new wicker make-up table she got does look stupid with the Ikea boxes in it. She could have thought of that before she bought it, I find it rather daft not to buy one with drawers. While there is nothing wrong with liking something simply for how it looks as it is, you should always consider what it will look like when it is actually fulfilling its function in your house.

Reactions: 4
Because she obviously can't find a playpen in the correct shade of "boring"😏.

• Haha
If she asks any more questions about her decor. Can I put these cheap ikea storage boxes in my ridiculously expensive whicker thing. Are they disguised enough? Honestly can she make no decision without consulting the gram
Isn’t it because she has no content because her life is so boring? I mean didn’t I just see a video of her loading her dishwasher and tidying her living room?

Reactions: 3
30 seconds into the latest “baking” video - cheesecake - and I’ve had to switch off. They’ve never made one before, and don’t appear to know the difference between a baked “New York” style cheesecake and a regular one (lily suggesting that a regular unbaked one is New York style when actually it’s the other way round). These people are idiots. I just can’t.

Reactions: 9
She could get a very thin strip of material and pin it behind the wicker, then whatever she puts in it won’t matter. But she won’t... because she’s not that bright. And a photo of herself whilst wishing someone a Happy Anniversary! think this might be the most self absorbed thing she has ever posted! She must have wedding pics, even if the couple don’t want to be on her stories she could have posted the cake or something!

Happy Wedding Anniversary to a friend, here’s a photo of me [emoji23] are you actually joking? And don’t get me started on all the advent calendar PRgifts she opened this morning.
Jeez. Unbelievable [emoji2358][emoji2358]

Reactions: 1
I am sorry to say that new wicker make-up table she got does look stupid with the Ikea boxes in it. She could have thought of that before she bought it, I find it rather daft not to buy one with drawers. While there is nothing wrong with liking something simply for how it looks as it is, you should always consider what it will look like when it is actually fulfilling its function in your house.
I also think that table is so impractical to use as a make up table - so you pull out a basket for each make up item without actually being able to see everything at a glance? seems stupid to me.

Reactions: 6
Hold on...from her latest post, she is using a pink Babyzen Yoyo stroller. Nothing wrong with the colour pink and it was very apparent when she did that 'holiday stroller review' with her sister that she was low-key begging for a YoYo. Don't see anything tagged in that pic, so maybe she bought it herself? Strange that she hasn't put up an insta story raving about how so so useful this stroller is and an affiliated link. Gonna recoup that cash somehow.

Guess its a tricky situation when previously u have been none stop mentioning and tagging the gifted Bugaboo stroller. Or the lesser mentioned gifted Silvercross Jet. Don't want Bugaboo/Silvercross to think they aren't good enough for little Grey now. Oh and what happened to not wanting to have boring standard pink for a little girl? :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
Actually, I read an article the other day about some really high end wedding between two people, one from LA and the other Irish, taking place in Ireland in some castle and one of the photos was of the cutest flower girl, about two years old I think, named Grey McWilliams. She was really REALLY cute, blue/grey eyes and blond hair. And I thought "Ah that name actually sounds so lovely, not strange at all.' So perhaps it is merely the association we have?

So, there is this very obvious orange push button at the bottom of this monstrosity...and they never tried it once?? It is a monstrosity and I have no idea why they think Grey needs this in the first place, my children never had anything like that?
.... my cousin was at that wedding. Why is the world so small !

Happy Wedding Anniversary to a friend, here’s a photo of me 😂 are you actually joking? And don’t get me started on all the advent calendar PRgifts she opened this morning.
Narcissist ✔✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.