Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, aside from Lily’s always on snorefest content, drab filters and try hard photos with no one gives a tit captions, there is another reason why I despise her.

A few years ago a friend of mine lost her husband. She was 28 and he died just over a year into their marriage of brain cancer. Before the husband died, my friend had started up her own jewellery company. Her stuff is beautiful, very dainty, semi precious and precious stones etc. Whilst she was mourning she stopped making jewellery and about year after the husband died she restarted her business, dedicating her work to him as he has pushed her to pursue her dreams.
My friend has a mutual friend with Lily, so got in touch with her and asked her to support her. She told her her story.
Lily said no.
She said the brand wasn’t established enough (aka my friend couldn’t pay her stupidly enormous fees). Imagine how little it would have taken for lily to accept the jewellery and post on thing on her Instagram? It would have taken her no time at all and meant the world to my friend.
Lily is a wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lily always feels the need to post a behind a scenes and label the most basic equipment. If I did that at my desk job, my manager would have a word with me 😂
Anna and her are smashing it today. Anna managed to get dressed and Lily managed to identify all objects at her desk. #itgirl #girlpower #owningit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Anna and her are smashing it today. Anna managed to get dressed and Lily managed to identify all objects at her desk. #itgirl #girlpower #owningit
So inspirational! Makes me feel so guilty for not being more productive 😔 we’ve all got the same 24hrs yet I only managed to go for a 7km run, volunteer at my work’s COVID testing centre in the morning, head back home to do more work, sort the laundry and make dinner from scratch 😭 if only I could be half as efficient as Lil-lets and Ana-lly retentive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe we should collectively not say anything here for a week and see what she does when left to her own devices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She might've done her spin class but she doesn't really work very hard if you read her calories/distance/total output. Half arsed like everything in her life.

She might've done her spin class but she doesn't really work very hard if you read her calories/distance/total output. Half arsed like everything in her life.
Yeah I was having a look and her resistance seems to be set pretty low on average.

Reactions: 9
Ugh, please make her stop. Is this delusional woman now gunning for an Oscar for her awesome acting skills?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Why does it matter what you look like spinning? I’m not sure I’ve ever done a spin class and thought anyone looked good, it’s a notoriously sweaty exercise

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does it matter what you look like spinning? I’m not sure I’ve ever done a spin class and thought anyone looked good, it’s a notoriously sweaty exercise
Maybe she’s been watching Inthefrow, who posts videos of herself dancing on her Peloton in a full face of makeup - the opposite extreme 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ugh, please make her stop. Is this delusional woman now gunning for an Oscar for her awesome acting skills?

Omgggg I wish I could unsee this! I'm in bed ready to sleep and this cannot be the last thing I see ffs :sick: I can't believe she genuinely thinks people are gonna find this tit interesting or relatable. As if someone is forcing her to workout. If it's that hard and you're clearly not enjoying it, or doing it just to look cool, do something else for heaven's sake. Spinning is not the only type of exercise you can do. Join Rich on his daily fake walk it's not like you're super productive during the day anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You should see my faces when I’m weight lifting 😂 She hates exercising, she’s just trying to jump on the bandwagon. Next she’ll be having a slug parade in her kitchen a la Anna

• Haha
For a beginner and someone that says they are unfit there’s literally nothing wrong with her output, cadence or resistance.

It’s her journey and she was more than likely keeping in the ranges set by the instructor and if not - it’s her journey!

God it’s like the awful showing off that takes place on the U.K. peloton FB groups - people putting others down and bragging about their outputs - so bloody boring - literally unless you are know someone’s fitness levels, medical issues AND are a fully qualified spin or fitness instructor, don’t push your own stats onto someone else starting their fitness journey OR just doing their own thing without their own comfort zone.

Yes I have a peloton and yes I think others calling out others ‘low’ stars is super wanky 🥱🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.