Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
Why does she have to blame everything on her daughter? Her hair has been this awful for a long time, way before she got pregnant. Bleach and constant heat styling is the thing to blame.

I remember a few years ago she complained that when they went to get a blow dry on a trip (I think LA) the person that did her hair didn't apply the obscene amount of heat she wanted.
She is so fucking Karen I tell you, lol!

I remember once her brow lady left and another brow lady had to do her brow (poor thing!) and she moaned on twitter afterwards because it was not up to standard.

Also once she pierced her ear in LA and her fucking ear was infected and she blamed the studio in LA because the bar was not long enough. It was Maria Tash.

Can anyone think of her other Karen's episode?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I watched the vlog, and boy, is Lily on a downer in that video. I know she says she perks up about half-way through, but she doesn't. She has no sense of fun whatsoever. When Grey wants to go outside for a few minutes on a bike ride, she moans and moans and moans about how cold it is outside. Just let the kid go outside for a few minutes. She's got a nice warm house to come home to. I swear, she will be fine. And she'll have fun.

Also, Lily just makes everything more complicated than it needs to be. She is absolutely fixated on meal-planning and eating at set times. She mentions that Grey will want something to eat while they are out, and it's oh-so-complicated since they can't just go to a café. It's not complicated - a couple of sandwiches and a carton of juice will do just fine!

It's evident that Rich does everything around the house from preparing dinner to setting the fire to playing with Grey. Lily makes cous cous. I bet she moans about having to do that too!

Loopiloo

Anna and her are smashing it today. Anna managed to get dressed and Lily managed to identify all objects at her desk. #itgirl #girlpower #owningit
So inspirational! Makes me feel so guilty for not being more productive 😔 we’ve all got the same 24hrs yet I only managed to go for a 7km run, volunteer at my work’s COVID testing centre in the morning, head back home to do more work, sort the laundry and make dinner from scratch 😭 if only I could be half as efficient as Lil-lets and Ana-lly retentive!

• Haha
  • Heart

Harpyharpyunder

I’m just listening to the interiors podcast and Lily comes across so badly! I know this is old news but I haven’t really listened to the podcast before. The way that she says stuff is just so self righteous and unbelievably privileged

I had to turn it off when someone asked a question about storage in small flats and her reaction was to interrupt Anna to say ‘just get a bed with storage under’ buuuuut lilbets what if you’re renting and the bed comes with your flat? Or what if you can’t afford to spend £1k+ on a bed and need to get a cheapy ikea one??

you can just tell that she’s never rented and everything she says and the way she says it just radiates privilege

Ea6

What tickled me is that "AUDACITY" caption

lol what? What audacity? This dim-witted moron doesn't have enough brain cells to be audacious (unless we're talking about caucacity...that would be a different subject), nor does she have enough grey matter to realise her pathetic attempts are anything but audacious.
Audacity is an audio editing software

• Haha
  • Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Well, I listened to their new podcast episode so you don't have to! I had never listened to it before but am feeling quite down today, and needed a laugh, so I thought "why not?". Here is a breakdown for your reading pleasure:

The only experience Lily has with being cheated on is when she was 15 and her then-boyfriend cheated. Anna’s boyfriend cheated on her when she was 18 by having a threesome, and Anna had FOMO and felt left out…
I have to listen to this myself, but am I right in thinking that Anna wasn't so much upset that her boyfriend cheated on her, but was instead upset that he didn't ask her to partake in the threesome?! First bum-poking and now this. I'm starting to think Anna has a wild side. It's always the quiet ones...

I wonder if that's the same boyfriend Lily went on holiday with (along with one other couple) when she was 15? Bummer, Lils.

• Haha
I don’t know why the simple act of washing her hair is such a big affair. She was really down in her latest vlog, and I couldn’t help but think maybe her greasy hair had something to do with it.. I feel low/ gross if I’m in need of a shower or if I haven’t made effort and got ready. Why did she HAVE to wash it on Saturday night? She woke up on Saturday morning and made a big song and dance about it being so greasy and the ton of dry shampoo she had put in it. Well, just wash it? She could have washed it on Friday night, ahead of the weekend. Or even woken up a bit earlier and washed it on Saturday morning. She has been doing this for years. It doesn’t matter if it isn’t the official hair wash day that’s marked down in your calendar, Lily. If your hair is now greasy, just wash it.
Also, when Grey fell asleep in the car, she seemed so pissed off. Babies aren’t robots. Even if you stick to a schedule like you’re in the army, they will sleep/ poo/ play/ eat when they want to.

Ad-gifted

Problematic braids aside, not washing your hair for two weeks is gross. People with braids still wash because of things like idk scalp health, being active, general hygiene
Two weeks of activities AND in summer - oh boy. Must have been very popular at the camp 😬

P.S. her new filter of choice is called "nice colours" - did someone at gleam told her off for the depressing brown filter, so she searched Nice colours on ig? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Lechat

VIP Member
Using her vanity would mean compromise, which is something lily doesn’t seem to do. There are many couples both working from home having to compromise like taking it in turns to use a desk or buying a second smaller desk. Problem is lily dominates every space. She has the vanity in the bedroom, the desk in the spare room is hers, and then she shoots content downstairs so Rich probably isn’t allowed there either. She hates sheds so they can’t have a garden room where maybe rich could work if it was insulated Etc. She’s the most openly selfish person!

• Sad
I love to hate watch Lily but today's vlog actually made me feel sorry for her... she really seems to be miserable and if she was my friend, I would suggest seeing a therapist. There is a bit in the vlog where Grey runs in the park and I thought she was so cute, I really thought Lily would say something about her... instead all she did was say that Grey's clothes were from Next. I mean, really? Also when Grey wanted to go out with her bike, Lily kept saying "it's so cold outside"... I don't know, I'm not a Londoner nor a mum but to me she really sound like her daughter annoys her and she doesn't want to spend time with her.

I probably said things that have all been said before, but in this vlog it was even more evident than usual in my opinion.

As for Rich, I have no sympathy for him :D

Reactions: 27
Ffs who needs sex and relationship advice from a woman who looks like the last time she had any action was early 1900s🙄 Also it is so painfully obvious they just don't love each other anymore but cling on to each other because it's a part of their checklist (and status symbol). If there was a shred of love, she wouldn't participate in that condescending attitude towards Rich, not by .0001%. How one can tolerate this behaviour for years and years is beyond me🤢.

Also you know Lilets is the person makes their single friends feel less of a human but she calls and talks shit for hours when they have a conflict with their significant other. Then end their call with "oh you wouldn't understand because you don't have a special someone".

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Ugholhere

VIP Member
In her new video she refers to herself as having ‘ovulation skin’ currently. What is with her and constantly drawing attention to her fertility cycle? She’s obviously trying to make it clear that they’re currently trying again, but why???
Because she has nothing else interesting going on.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
How can her hair look both greasy and dry at the same time?! It’s absolutely frazzled looking. Wasn’t she advertising Philip Kingsley a while ago? She has to be the worst advertisement for hair care going

• Haha

dutchover

2D86702D-2646-4CF4-A85D-965ECC28AE4B.jpg

she’s open to constructive feedback now. No more, if you don’t like it just leave attitude. Wonder whyyyyyy😏

• Haha
  • Wow

PiggyPoo

She HAS to mention Oxford Street as she grew up in LONDON and that makes her a LONDONER
As a fellow Londoner I'd rather poke my own eyes out than go shopping in fucking Oxford Street.

ALSO those tacky little electronic globes are sold in literally every tourist shop.

God she's so tedious.

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
"My friend has quite a large social media following and in 2020 during the peak of the BLM protests she posted about this and promised to continue supporting BLM and to 'do the work'. She also highlighted her own background and tried to equate this with the experience of black people. Since then she's completely ignored it, how should I call her out on her offensive performative bullshit?"
Highlighting her heritage in the peak of BLM protest is the most disgusting thing one can do, but no one told her.

• Angry

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Why does it matter what you look like spinning? I’m not sure I’ve ever done a spin class and thought anyone looked good, it’s a notoriously sweaty exercise
Maybe she’s been watching Inthefrow, who posts videos of herself dancing on her Peloton in a full face of makeup - the opposite extreme 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Just wanted to say that Lily commented on Liv Purvis’ picture (she gave birth to a baby) and Lily spoke about ‘enjoying the bubble’. If someone told Lily that she was in a bubble when she gave birth, she would have made a huge song and dance about it.
Again with the 'omg' to sound like a teenager. Also that "enjoy the newborn bubble" comment translates to me as I have already experienced this and you are not the only one who has had a baby. Others give more straightforward congratulations that don't make it about them. Maybe I'm just being too harsh because I really don't like her. 😁