Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summernights

VIP Member
For a beginner and someone that says they are unfit there’s literally nothing wrong with her output, cadence or resistance.

It’s her journey and she was more than likely keeping in the ranges set by the instructor and if not - it’s her journey!

God it’s like the awful showing off that takes place on the U.K. peloton FB groups - people putting others down and bragging about their outputs - so bloody boring - literally unless you are know someone’s fitness levels, medical issues AND are a fully qualified spin or fitness instructor, don’t push your own stats onto someone else starting their fitness journey OR just doing their own thing without their own comfort zone.

Yes I have a peloton and yes I think others calling out others ‘low’ stars is super wanky 🥱🤦🏻‍♀️
Lily... is that you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Actually howling that this woman is asking for feedback: "If you're thinking "nah... I wouldn't swipe up on a beauty haul video", what WOULD make you want to watch a beauty video from me?"

Hate to say it but she would have to have a different face lmao (+ a different personality, better skin, etc.)
What she's actually saying is, "Tell me what I need to do to make you watch this video to increase my numbers so I can continue to get freebies and continue to deduct beauty purchases as a business expense".

• Haha
My favourite was the one who said she was so amazingly beautiful she should frame that photo and put on her mantle piece!!! Who says this other than weirdos 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

CuriousAndCurioser

I would love it if someone submits a question like 'i'm finding it really had to enjoy sex, what tips/toys do you both recommend?' OH I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.

Anna tagged the same shirt as 'ad gifted' so did Lily get hers given too or did she buy it?
Anna also added that she made a personal donation, I guess because she got the t-shirt for free. Lily didn’t disclose the gift and didn’t say she donated. What happened to the charity highlight? Did she do it last month? Or this one? Could have done that to highlight this charity this month, linking to the page to buy the t-shirt. LILY, I AM DOING YOUR WORK FOR YOU HERE.

• Haha

cocoblush

I have a feeling its Gleam. Notice Gleam doesn't put their viewers/subscriber info on any of their influencers as the market is oversaturated with influencers. One thing that has come out of this pandemic is everyone realising how self-absorbed/useless so many entertainers and influencers are along with the crap they peddle. The fact Lily shows her viewers cleaning behind her oven and taking off her boots is because she's desperate to keep engagement and she has no clear brand/identity so she has to engage/put something on a daily basis to keep her numbers stable. Basically Lily's decided her "thing" is a curated Truman Show channel b/c she has no ideas/angle/brand and is going along with it for as long as she can.
"Curated Truman Show channel" is the most accurate descriptor of Lily's 'content' I have ever seen. It's 100% true!

Readread

VIP Member
Her hair is really really really really bad. Why does she feel a need to straighten it every day?

She would see much less damage if she didn't leave her hair to air dry, used a blowdryer on a low heat to dry it straight. Instead she has to fully straighten her entire head from curly. She's so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

lavienrose

Lily's probably like "no one tell you dust collects behind a cot!!"

Rich is depressed because he realizes he dug himself a grave by marrying and procreating with Lily. At this point the only thing keeping him in the relationship is Grey and the occasional freebie he gets out of Lily's begging (ie Hello Fresh etc)

VNaylor

Chatty Member
Don’t influencers feel embarrassed when they get to the stage of buying followers? I certainly would.
Lily thinks she has half a million people hanging onto her every word, so I think she’s immune to embarrassment!

• Haha
  • Heart

gigidarcy

Why does she have to blame everything on her daughter? Her hair has been this awful for a long time, way before she got pregnant. Bleach and constant heat styling is the thing to blame.

I remember a few years ago she complained that when they went to get a blow dry on a trip (I think LA) the person that did her hair didn't apply the obscene amount of heat she wanted.

• Wow

LA2019

As a mum I can't stand it when people say things like 'enjoy the newborn bubble' or 'welcome to the mummy club' (ESPECIALLY HATE THIS ONE) and anything else that is generic and unimaginative.

• Haha
  • Heart

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Neither (but wow does she look bad in the pic with the straight hair)

Can Gleam get her a smiling coach or something? For some reason she's lost the ability to smile in a way that looks natural.

IMG_0469.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow

cocoblush

Is she for real with these captions?

“packaged up some cameras I’m selling” - why, are you running out of money? 🙄 Also why do we need to know this?

“...it was so nice to do it all in silence” ....we get it, you hate your child making noise and your glad she’s out of your way for a bit. Add that to the already long list of things that irritate you about having a child 😡 ☹. Poor Grey! 🥺.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
I think Shilly needs to go to the doctor if her c section scar is hurting during sex. I've had a section & a vaginal birth and neither made any difference afterwards re sex. It sounds like she's making out her experience was so special and unusual to have an emergency section and now it's painful during sex. I'm not saying she's not experiencing pain but if she is she should go and get checked.That could actually frighten some women who are pregnant/planning to be one day. Poor Rich. She sounds real fun.

• Wow

slp92

for a typical creative she does not have an original bone in her body. she had to one up anna and get TWO clips. girl enooooough

• Haha