Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
View attachment 406701

here she goes again 🙄 hair grows about 6 inches a year. If she’s not seeing significant hair growth in 2 years, she’s obviously wrecking her hair with chemicals and heat. Stop whinging, and like others have said, take advantage of lockdown to restore your hair’s health. Simple solution!
late with this reply but honestly think she should just shave her head. the bleach, keratin treatments at the root that destroy any natural curl pattern and the constant heat are doing her no favours. she could even get a gifted thermal hat whilst she's there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

mifflenco

She seems really detatched from Grey from what we see. Is it possible for her to have PPD at this point?
Definitely possible, I believe it can come at any time after the birth doesn’t have to be straight after, also if she never got treated it doesn’t just go away.
My daughter is 3 now, I had PND, I would still say I do have it. Seeing how lily is with Grey at times I can relate to her with feelings I had and sometimes still do have similar feelings that people would say I’m ungrateful, I’m not i truly love my daughter she has really saved my life. I don’t know if that’s just her or PND? Not that I hope she has it but it would be a positive I suppose because she will get better if she gets treated. Sorry I don’t articulate myself well on this topic, out of fear of being judged and saying the wrong thing.

but i have really thought for a while she has PND, from the frumpy clothes, ‘losing herself’, not finding enjoyment in her daughter, etc. she wants to live an idealistic life and will not acknowledge her issues and work on them.

• Heart

MoniC

Chatty Member
She wouldn't know realistic if it bit her in the arse. I find it increasingly hard to relate to her when she has spent her entire life spoiled and catered to in her rich-people-bubble. I don't know if she thinks "normal people" are moody 24/7 and that`s why she complains incessantly, to "relate" to us but she wouldn't last a day working a 9-5 or a shift as a nurse...

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Why does it matter what you look like spinning? I’m not sure I’ve ever done a spin class and thought anyone looked good, it’s a notoriously sweaty exercise

• Heart

DryHeave

A number of those commenting will be from Gleam or the PR company.

I worked with a PR who placed stories in the Mail Online and they had multiple dummy accounts to post positive comments on the articles as soon as they went live.

• Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
PelOton (lol I love that she spelled it wrong) have an amazing gig going on, they are using the marketing budget to influence influencers. I cannot fathom why Lily would get one other than to keep up with the Joneses.
Don't you mean the Newtons? 😄

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Especially when she talks about 'work days and Grey days' , it sounds like she is depressed on days she does not work....

nfw95

Just another fad she's copied everyone else with.
You only have to look at her Instagram highlights and see how long it's been since she's updated the BLM highlight... 33 weeks...
She jumps on the bandwagon like each trend is a collectable item, like Xbox achievements or stamp collecting. In fact, her whole life is just a series of ticking boxes/collecting achievements. Miserable!

• Sad
Reactions: 25

VNaylor

Chatty Member
I can’t figure out how to quote the post as it was on the last thread, but someone said they give their toddler an onion to play with whilst cooking.
Lo and behold, SHE (Grey) has an onion in front of her in the post about the kitchen stool 😂😂

Hi Lily!!

Also, those kitchen stools are great, apart from stubbing your toes on them all the tome

• Haha
  • Wow

Memmy

VIP Member
I know this is old news, but I just can't get on board with her new teeth. Every time I see them they look so strange. The shape of them just doesn't seem right, like they're obviously fake but they don't feel natural, they don't blend or complement her face shape or mouth when she smiles

bupbupamericano

If she jumps on this bandwagon and starts using stories to swipe up on sex toys she smugly suggests, I’m going to lose my shit.

• Haha

shayshay

Like.... does Lily’s promo really earn brands over 15k in sales to justify them spending that much on her? I find it hard to believe because I’m turned off anything associated with Little Miss Tampon Toilet

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
All her videos are tanking right now. I think she/Gleam think 'throw out more of this and you'll get more views' but the problem is she has no niche, no brand, no strategy. She needs to pull back, figure out who the hell she is and come back with a proper plan. She's all over the place and it shows. I always thought that she didn't want to take time out because she didn't want to lose momentum but actually i think she can't be bothered to do the hard work, take a risk and really learn/understand the industry she works in. She'll happily blame having a baby, Rich not being a full time assistant to her, the industry changing - anything/anyone but herself.
I was thinking the other day, why don't influencers like Lily take on a consultancy role at Gleam. Then I realised that there is a potential conflict of interest and they'd need to give up their very 'busy' influencer job.

Missing waistline and holiday abroad? What?

Lily hun, jump on the Peloton or quit moaning. I hate exercising but do I go online and moan about my waistline when I hardly put in any work on my diet and fitness?- No because everyone will ask me to stop eating crap and move!

Also you didn't pay for those holiday, shut up.

On a side note, I think they really bought the Peloton on a whim - is either an influencer's must have or to one up Anna. Lily did 6 classes in Jan and Rich did 5, it will soon be a glorified clothes airer and never to be seen again.

• Haha

LA2019

Sure Lily, of you go on your walk while the rest of the nation juggle full time working/home schooling/childcare. Off you toddle. Enjoy the fresh air.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Is she that tone deaf? She may as well written 'let them eat cake' as her caption.

Even if you don't have kids that you have to home school/look after because childcare is close the majority of people are working at their full capacity/worried about job security/financial future. All the while she sits there in her warm, comfortable house, with an insanely high salary and food in the fridge pondering if she should go on a walk.

Jemma576

She makes a quick pan shot of the office and there’s toys in there as well, it’s basically a dumping ground with only her corner made up and tidy.

Oh, I know. It’s also hilarious to hear her say “I try to do this two to three times a week” when someone here said her Peloton profile showed 5 sessions in January.
It’s so annoying, I have a peloton (had it ages not in ANY way influenced!!) but when I look on her profile she literally quits most of the rides halfway through... she just wants to post because everyone is hyping them at the moment and doesn’t want to get left out

• Haha
  • Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
We all think Rich has it bad having to share Lily's desk/work at the kitchen table, but I've just read on another thread that Pandora Sykes (journalist and former presenter of The High Low for anyone who doesn't have a clue who I'm talking about) made her husband work at a bedside table for NINE MONTHS while she sourced the perfect vintage (aesthetically pleasing) desk for him. The desk is ugly AF it must be said.

Anyway, Rich, just wanted to let you know that it could be worse: Lily could have made you work at the bedside table. At least she's letting you work at the kitchen table.

• Wow

MoniC

Chatty Member
PSA Lily: your "positive vibes"-shite doesn't mean anything if 99% of your residual content is you complaining about everything. Just makes you look like a disingenuous twat. 🙃