Lily Pebbles #18 Thinking about baby number 2, hey Rich, pull the tampons out of MY loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashamed to admit that I quite like what she's wearing in the new reel, but the weird smile and her teeth are SO off-putting. It reminds me of this guy from The Simpsons...

Nelson_Muntz-795440.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't think it's a particular issue to find other people attractive when you are in a relationship as long as that doesn't develop into a real thing. However, unlike Anna that seems to be completely in love with Mark (maybe a bit too much lol), I don't think Lily feels the same about Rich anymore. She never says good things about him (other the support he offers in day to day tasks, taking care of Grey, etc.) and she must assume that sex is not exciting anymore because they are parents. Maybe no one told her that it's still possible to have a fulfilling sexual life after becoming a parent... As many have said, she lives life as a checklist and would NEVER be able to deal with a divorce but it must quite sad to be stuck in a loveless marriage at such a young age.
I completely agree. She is not in love with Rich at ALL and it makes her so bitter, the bitterness has shown through more and more over the years. I also think all Rich’s attraction towards her has disappeared. He said in previous videos that they met while in class at Uni and he approached her and said “hola!” because he thought she was Spanish. It’s clear that he fell for her curly hair and “exotic” appearance so I don’t understand Lily’s obsession with white-washing herself by straightening her crispy hair until it all falls out. Having to shave her pubes and flush her tampons doesn’t help of course.
I think the podcast just shows HOW much importance she places on her relationship, she would feel worthless without it. I can’t imagine being like that, it must feel awful. I am 29 and gave birth to my first child at 28, but only got with my husband at 27. Before that I was single for 4 years and I LOVED it!!! I would definitely recommend every girl to have some wild (😜) years before settling down. I almost fall asleep listening to Lily and Anna acting so superior because they’ve met their current husbands at Uni, what a boring life. (No offense to anyone who has been with their partners for so long of course 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I completely agree. She is not in love with Rich at ALL and it makes her so bitter, the bitterness has shown through more and more over the years. I also think all Rich’s attraction towards her has disappeared. He said in previous videos that they met while in class at Uni and he approached her and said “hola!” because he thought she was Spanish. It’s clear that he fell for her curly hair and “exotic” appearance so I don’t understand Lily’s obsession with white-washing herself by straightening her crispy hair until it all falls out. Having to shave her pubes and flush her tampons doesn’t help of course.
I think the podcast just shows HOW much importance she places on her relationship, she would feel worthless without it. I can’t imagine being like that, it must feel awful. I am 29 and gave birth to my first child at 28, but only got with my husband at 27. Before that I was single for 4 years and I LOVED it!!! I would definitely recommend every girl to have some wild (😜) years before settling down. I almost fall asleep listening to Lily and Anna acting so superior because they’ve met their current husbands at Uni, what a boring life. (No offense to anyone who has been with their partners for so long of course 😉)
Completely agree with you!!! Single life is exciting!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agree 100%. I'm happily married and would love to go back to living alone in my early 20s, it was the best! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, you meet who you meet whenever you meet them. I don’t see an issue in general with meeting your partner early as long as you’re happy, but I do find it really annoying that Lily and Anna sound like they pity people their age if they don’t have a partner. Not everyone wants the tick-box life. I was single for years and years before I met my partner, and I wasn’t looking for anyone, but just fell in love. I find it so important to be happy with oneself before entering a relationship, and Lily and Anna don’t seem to think so. They come across as thinking life is incomplete unless you have a spouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm surprised both Anna and Lily admitted all of those things in the podcast, it's beyond embarrassing... but they have admitted worse before, so what do I know? :rolleyes: This doesn't help Lily's failing brand that is less and less attractive to the advertisers. Who wants to hire blabber mouth, who is rude all the time, flushes tampons down the loo, is bitching about her partner and child publicly...

Reactions: 23
Well, you meet who you meet whenever you meet them. I don’t see an issue in general with meeting your partner early as long as you’re happy, but I do find it really annoying that Lily and Anna sound like they pity people their age if they don’t have a partner. Not everyone wants the tick-box life. I was single for years and years before I met my partner, and I wasn’t looking for anyone, but just fell in love. I find it so important to be happy with oneself before entering a relationship, and Lily and Anna don’t seem to think so. They come across as thinking life is incomplete unless you have a spouse.
So true, I don't think it matters much when you meet your partner as long as they're someone you truly like instead of someone you are with because of the fear of being single. Being in a relationship is great but I'd hate to spend my days with someone I don't love anymore just not to be single!

Reactions: 20
I’m screaming at her latest story about it being so called bad ettiquete to share a recipe from a book, with added swipe up link below. No babe, you just can’t make commish on sharing and it’s SO obvious that’s how you feel and why you won’t - you can see straight through her. I swear, these sad bastards and their swipe up links are by far the worst thing about Instagram for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Idk why they picked the question about sex and all they did was to skirt around the topic. If they don't feel comfortable talking about it then don't but they had to be 'relatable' for the sake of it. Is really an half arse attempt.
Compare these guys to the likes of FROW etc, who actually appear to be grown ups, like them or not. These two are like teenagers, making a “radio show” in their bedroom with dad’s old tape recorder. It’s so childish, it’s incredible.

• Haha
Ffs who needs sex and relationship advice from a woman who looks like the last time she had any action was early 1900s🙄 Also it is so painfully obvious they just don't love each other anymore but cling on to each other because it's a part of their checklist (and status symbol). If there was a shred of love, she wouldn't participate in that condescending attitude towards Rich, not by .0001%. How one can tolerate this behaviour for years and years is beyond me🤢.

Also you know Lilets is the person makes their single friends feel less of a human but she calls and talks tit for hours when they have a conflict with their significant other. Then end their call with "oh you wouldn't understand because you don't have a special someone".

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nearly time for a new thread. Come on guys, all you typical creative types need to start hitting us with the thread title suggestions

• Haha
Nearly time for a new thread. Come on guys, all you typical creative types need to start hitting us with the thread title suggestions
lmao maybe we should ask the 'typical creative' in chief to come up with her own thread title 🤔

• Haha
Lily Pebbles #19 Poopy archway on the wall, who's the moaniest of them all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lily Pebbles #19 London mum doing her best despite all the things no-one told her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.