Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wobblehead

VIP Member
Surely there are at least 240 people that are on here that follow her. We should all unfollow her and see what she does when her followers drop to 434,000 again 🤷‍♀️. Give her a mini heart attack while we are at it 😂.

I've unfollowed her btw. Join me!
I was blocked ages ago for daring to question her about something

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

VNaylor

Chatty Member
I know this is probably me but I cant be doing with the words 'post partum'. it is so Americanised. We never used to use the word when describing anything pregnancy related but that might be because I am so old.
Not everyone on this thread is from England....it’s a very common phrase where I live.

Her hair is just dreadful; chop it all off and start again love! Haircare companies clearly don’t do any research on her before offering over their cash!

LA2019

I honestly think she is buying followers on Insta. It's not like she's doing anything of note on the days she gets 100 plus new followers and it always follows the days where she loses significant numbers of followers.

MoniC

Chatty Member
I have never seen an adult defining themselves so much by their childhood or their relationship to siblings as much as Lily does. I’m happy for her that she doesn’t look back and think how full of trauma her childhood was, but being so hung up on it is almost unhealthy to her personal growth.

Also I think this is why she is even more miserable these days. Her childhood home where she lived well into adulthood was sold, while she doesn’t even seem to feel truly at home and at peace in their own house.

Hey all, if you don’t mind I have a question about your social media habits, specifically how you decide to unfollow someone on IG. I don’t necessarily mean accounts like Lily’s that you may hate follow, instead I’m curious if you follow any makers/creators/small businesses and why you’d unfollow them. I have an IG account for my printmaking and art and I’m always so baffled when people follow me and then unfollow in like three days, I mean what did they expect to see, especially when my account is public. Is it just that they are collecting followers and want me to
follow back? Thanks for any input!
I'm generally really reflective about who I follow and ask myself whether following this person has any value for me personally. I only rarely unfollow people suddenly, usually it's a process but there always comes a point where I have to think about whether the certain person or brand adds anything to my timeline. I generally don't follow any brands because in the end it feels like I'm adding even more ads to my IG.

Readinginks

VIP Member
I think Shilly needs to go to the doctor if her c section scar is hurting during sex. I've had a section & a vaginal birth and neither made any difference afterwards re sex. It sounds like she's making out her experience was so special and unusual to have an emergency section and now it's painful during sex. I'm not saying she's not experiencing pain but if she is she should go and get checked.That could actually frighten some women who are pregnant/planning to be one day. Poor Rich. She sounds real fun.
Wouldn’t Lily have figured that out by now? She implies she’s been sexually active since mid teens, yet seems so unfamiliar with her own sexuality and body. Why would she think or accept that painful sex is normal after birth? I’m really terrified what other body issues and frustrations she’ll pass on to Grey.

Yesterday

I think she's been told to tone down the amount she posts on her 'Grey days' and weekends. Maybe to come across as a bit more professional - maybe so Gleam can manage her a little better. A few weeks back, when someone on this thread called her out for her 'dull fridge' comment, she said something about posting less on her 'Grey days' - seems like she might be following through with that.
Which is funny, because all but 2 days of the week are 'Grey Days.'

Anyone else think Lily had some kind of tantrum today which is why Rich took Grey out on a long walk? She doesn't remember how to relax and now she is having lavender oil for a 'calm bedtime'. :unsure:
I can't remember the timing of tampon-gate but I wonder if it was about a month ago and so she's down today as she got her period (and therefore isn't pregnant)?

Nova

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed how Lily never calls Grey "my daughter/or daughter" or "our little one", or however else normal people refer to their kids? It's always Grey/she/her.
Is that so strange? I find it weirder when people don’t refer to their children by their names, unless it’s to people who don’t know their child’s name. Her viewers know who Grey, seems a bit weird to constantly say “my daughter” when taking about everyday things.

LA2019

I hate people who are self appointed ‘creatives’ and act like they are different to everyone else. I think most jobs are creative in the broadest sense of the word - you’ve got to come up with a presentation for a meeting, you’ve got to negotiate or sell to different people, there’s a problem that needs solving and the normal processes aren’t working etc. Creativity is about creating something, it doesn’t have to exclusively be artistic or visual.

She’s actually really narrow minded when it comes to creativity, her images look the same and she completely lacks imagination. And given how often she has to ask her audience to tell her what to do, creative is one of the last words I’d use to describe her
Totally agree with all of this!

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Anyone else follow loveofhuns on Insta?
Fantastic video of Amy Winehouse on there today - she's very Lily-esque in it. The shape of face and the lethargy I think are the main similarities.
Oh my god I saw the same thing and was actually going to say “looks like lily pebbles” but thought I’d just seen weird - never realised the tattle gals would also be on there 😂

• Heart

Readinginks

VIP Member
I agree.

I also dont think she's unattractive really, but it does stagger me how different she can look in simply a change of outfit. This is always apparent in her hauls. When she's got something on that flatters her cut wise and is a good colour for her skin tone she's looks really good. Then in the next frame of the video in a different outfit she can look like a complete sack of shit. For me she's borderline attractive, and her outfits and hair are what tip it into hot or not.
But aren’t we all like that? Wear unflattering clothes and you look frumpy wear better clothes and you look great. I mean that’s not Lily specific trait.

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Gleam sends bags of their 'PO Box' stuff, though, right? She sometimes used to go pick it up, but it seems like the majority was just sent to her parents house, and she would often mention going there to 'pick up her PO box'.
Looks like her parents are no longer willing to provide this service for her. Makes you wonder where they're moving to? Not outside London I hope.....???? Lily would never recover from that shock.

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Oh my god I saw the same thing and was actually going to say “looks like lily pebbles” but thought I’d just seen weird - never realised the tattle gals would also be on there 😂
I was going to comment how everyone said Lily looks like Amy and I'd never seen it in pictures but Amy in motion was a different story... then the same as yourself, figured the Huns wouldn't know or care who Lils is, so off I popped to Tattle instead and by the time I got here I'd forgotten my "in motion" point!

• Haha