Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frazzle

I don’t follow her or watch her videos anymore, as I don’t want to contribute anything to her revenue, but it surprises me how many people still watch her. I know a lot of it’s hate watching these days, but for the others who follow her because they like her content...why?! There are some amazing London influencers creating much better content, seem to enjoy their job and don’t complain about it.
I'm still "hate watching" (it makes me feel like an idiot saying it..) because I've unsubscribed to so many people that I just don't know what to watch on youtube anymore. It feels like yet again something that I don't do anymore because of the pandemic. (I am so judging myself for admitting to this) I feel like before the pandemic there was a wide enough range so that I could always find something interesting to watch but now I'm just bored and/or ashamed at most of the people I used to follow on SM.

Reactions: 9

Nova

VIP Member
Is she for real with these captions?

“packaged up some cameras I’m selling” - why, are you running out of money? 🙄 Also why do we need to know this?

“...it was so nice to do it all in silence” ....we get it, you hate your child making noise and your glad she’s out of your way for a bit. Add that to the already long list of things that irritate you about having a child 😡 ☹. Poor Grey! 🥺.
I thought she was naked at first.

• Haha
  • Sick

imtakingabath

VIP Member
There are more joint meals on this weeks meal plan compared to last week. Could it have something to do with basically everyone on here pointing out that it was a waste of time cooking two meals? 🤭
Someone also recommended What Mummy Makes to me on this thread, and now Lily is making recipes from that book!

martaS

VIP Member
I don’t know why the simple act of washing her hair is such a big affair. She was really down in her latest vlog, and I couldn’t help but think maybe her greasy hair had something to do with it.. I feel low/ gross if I’m in need of a shower or if I haven’t made effort and got ready. Why did she HAVE to wash it on Saturday night? She woke up on Saturday morning and made a big song and dance about it being so greasy and the ton of dry shampoo she had put in it. Well, just wash it? She could have washed it on Friday night, ahead of the weekend. Or even woken up a bit earlier and washed it on Saturday morning. She has been doing this for years. It doesn’t matter if it isn’t the official hair wash day that’s marked down in your calendar, Lily. If your hair is now greasy, just wash it.(...)
I used to, for a while, maybe up to about 5 years ago, make myself wait an extra day or two to wash my hair :rolleyes: So I could wash it on day 3 or 4. But then something changed with my hair/ scalp and after day 2 it gets really greasy and itchy (sorry if TMI) and I have to wash it. Do I force myself to wait and walk around with itchy scalp for extra 2 days, just so I can say I only wash my hair twice a week? Of course not. I like to feel clean and comfortable.
I also think that with Lily part of the problem is the whole process of styling and straightening which takes forever. If she gave the CG method a go, she could just wash it and dry it with a diffuser, which doesn't take as long as drying, straightening and curling :rolleyes:

Oooohhhsshhhh

The more successful Anna is the more passive aggressive Lily gets. Anna and Lily are friends but they are also work colleagues and when they started you could say Lily was the more “popular“ of the two however there has been a shift. Anna is booking more work which is making her more confident. This along with Anna’s work ethnic and the fact that she doesn’t complain and is grateful for what she has makes her a more compelling and ideal candidate not only with viewers but with brands. To put it simply Anna is just nicer, more considerate and just better in this job of ”Influencer”. The more successful Anna gets the more catty Lily gets as we are viewing now. At first Anna looks the other way, laughs it off, does not want to think her friend is feeling slighted or jealous but it’s going to get to the point that it will be obvious to everyone including Anna. Anna and better yet Mark will get tired of it. And this work marriage/friendship between Anna and Lily will be no more. I don’t wish that for either one of them but I see it happening and it’s sad. Just think when Anna becomes pregnant has her baby and starts vlogging watch out....Lily‘s head will explode.
Nope Lily will go one better and have a second then it will be ‘two is soooo much harder than one’

imtakingabath

VIP Member
She might've done her spin class but she doesn't really work very hard if you read her calories/distance/total output. Half arsed like everything in her life.
Yeah I was having a look and her resistance seems to be set pretty low on average.

Nova

VIP Member
Oof, this is why I do not share anything on my runkeeper or strava. Awful, I’d definitely set that to private on my Peloton.
- - -
I have been single for a long time now and I do not mind at all. I don’t feel “unlucky” to be single. At the same time, I also understand that you wouldn’t break up with your boyfriend, just because you met them at 19 and things are going well.

Lily and Rich’ relationship doesn’t look like one I would want, so I could say I feel lucky compared to them, but there are definitely people around me who have been in their relationship since they were quite young, just because that’s how it went and they’re having fun. I also know some examples of people who are clearly afraid of being single or giving up on a comfortable life, and Lily sometimes comes across that way.

Last edited:
I sort of understand the hair washing being an event thing, I follow the cgm but still, from going on the shower to my hair being completely dry and ready to leave the house it takes about 2 hours and that's assuming i don't have to look after daughter at all in that time, it I do it takes much longer! It's worse in winter though as I don't have the option of air drying and going about my day as that would take 8+ hours to dry.

What I don't do it bitch and moan though, it only needs washed twice per week so I just find the least inconvenient times and get on with it!

Reactions: 8

cocoblush

The only way I can see this changing is if more people stop watching and engaging with Lily. I appreciate all those that screengrab her content b/c I refuse point blank to engage in any of her social media "content". I thought her IG followers declined to 434 at one point but now its back up again. Who are these people who have discovered her and thought she was worth following???
Couldn't someone just repost her Youtube videos here so we can all hate-watch them and not give her the views? I think they do that in the Mrs Hinch thread.

• Wow

Liptastic

VIP Member
This is a bit OT for Lily's thread - but I need to vent! Like a lot of us here, I've been really tiring of these influencers, their constant begging, and their entirely gifted lifestyles. I decided to look for some smaller accounts to follow, and recently found a home renovation Instagram account that I've been enjoying. I don't even know the face behind the account, as it's purely an interiors account, but I have picked up that the person works full-time and appears to have a fairly large disposable income. She has been renovating the house on her own dime and can definitely afford nice things. The account has been refreshingly free of ads and freebies.

Lately I've been noticing that she's been gifted a few things (lighting, paint, flowers - nothing major). However, this morning, she has been on Instagram blatantly begging (tagging the brand) for a rug that costs £1,500. I had to post this here as I was tempted to message her about it. The only reason to tag the brand is to get their attention and try and bag a freebie, right? I don't know if she has the following to bag an expensive freebie, but I guess I'll wait and see if the rug shows up as #gifted in a few weeks time.

Just needed to get that off my chest!

It seems that nobody can resist the lure of the freebie!
They now have influencer community or almost union instagram account, where they teach them how to be a good influencer, get the top pay for your content etc I bet they teach them how to beg too.

• Sick

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
I get the feeling Lily’s checklist is based on what one of her sisters did, and nothing to do with Anna.

jaymie

VIP Member
She works from home and she hardly need to show her poker face to her 450k followers everyday, why is there a need to fry her hair.

No one told her that she can use Hinch's Gretel filter, there you go Lily, use a Gretel filer, it suits you!!!