Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamer1069

That silly Pebbles can get 15 grand for a badly worded, rambling load of garbage?! I don't even feel sorry for her for how shit she is at everything any more. More fool us for giving her a single view of her crap content. I wish us folk with normal jobs could summon big sums of money at the drop of a hat for minimal effort. This influencer culture really is abysmal. The reality is a lot of us will be doing unpaid overtime and going above and beyond in our jobs for no extra financial gain just because we take pride in what we do. If there was an ounce of effort or pride or something with Shilly it would make it slightly less horrifying but alas no.
She’s not shit at everything, she’s clearly great at negotiating and conning brands!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

VivaRosé

She blocked me ages ago when she changed grey’s nappy on the sofa in the reception at gleam and I said that was gross 🙃 shes fucking nasty
In fairness to Lilly and this pains me to say. Most if not all baby changing facilities are gross and dirty and lots of offices and places don't even have them. I've had to change my little one in random places before even in his pram. If your a mumma you know the struggle.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
In today's vlog she travelled to Aldenham Country Park which is outside of london and not in her local area. Is that allowed? It's definitely further than a 15 min drive as she claimed...
Its like the constant trips to Hampstead Heath (there again today according to her stories). Its not local, there are plenty of other green spaces on her doorstep.

Lily, you don't live in Hampstead.

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
I really want to know who this is but I'm not about to trawl through two threads to try and figure it out. Or am I?! Lol!

Totally. They both need to grow a pair!
I suppose it would be a vaguely positive comment or one defending Lils and those kind of comments are slim to none on these threads which may make the hunt a bit easier! M

martaS

VIP Member
Influencer purchase fail: Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave eyeshadow palette, which was "designed" by Ruth Crilly. I was avid viewer at the time and it was affordable enough. Some eyeshadows are OK, some are pure chalk haha. I stopped using the shadows after a couple of months but kept it because of the massive mirror.
Agree re: RT makeup brushes. I have a few from the first sets which are great and lasted years but I also have had a few which shed hairs like crazy. One thin eyeliner brush basically fell apart in my hands while cleaning. Before I realised, the whole brush head (I think it's called that, you know all the hairs bunched together) disappeared in the sink's drain 😭😭😭
EDIT Another fail was Smashbox eye palette, the Cover Shot one. The shadows were very dry and didn't blend too nicely. It was £25 and sadly I wasted my Boots points on it :( I think Pixiwoo were promoting it at the time.

Last edited:

Liptastic

VIP Member
I watched the video just for her review of Bread because I didn't have hope she would understand anything about it since it's black owned and for curly hair. It's wasn't as bad as I anticipated but it's clear she's clueless.

1. Doesn't mention anything about the owner which for someone who sells products you would think she would look into brands
2. She thinks her curls have relaxed because she straightens them. Which can be partially true but it's more because they are fried.
3. The products are for 3a-4c curls which are a type that naturally need more moisture (all curls are dry by nature) and she thought the conditioner would be too heavy and it wasn't. Girl your hair is desperate for moisture naturally and also because you burn it to a crisp.

If Grey retains her curls, I hope for her sake lily finally learns about curly hair
Lily's hair is about 3a, sounds like the products would be perfect for her.

The beauty haul has 15k views so far. Her newborn essentials were uploaded a week ago and have 44k views and the how to dress for cold weather has 49k. So basically more people wanted to hear her talk about wearing layers than newborn essentials. How does she think she will be able to position herself as a mummy youtuber? 😂

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
Lily says ‘as per his request’ because her nephew probably asked for this as a Christmas present. I don’t understand why she has to make it sound so negative like he’s asking for something when she probably asked him as she couldn’t think of anything herself as ‘no one told her what to buy anything that isn’t gifted’.

Attachments

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I don't think she knows Gabrielle in person either, they probably attended the same school or same function.
She probably has met Gabrielle in person. Gabrielle was one of her sister Carly's clients. She works in music management (or at least she did at one point).

Meanwhile, did anyone get around to listening to the 'wild' teenage years podcast to see what wild and crazy things were said?

Last edited:

jaymie

VIP Member
In fairness to Lilly and this pains me to say. Most if not all baby changing facilities are gross and dirty and lots of offices and places don't even have them. I've had to change my little one in random places before even in his pram. If your a mumma you know the struggle.
This reminds me of once Lily went to France with Grey and Rich. She made a big moan about France lacking of changing facilities and she had to change the baby on the toilet floor. Not too sure about the floor part but it was some bizarre stuff if I am not wrong..

Readinginks

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for the insight into your IG habits. I’m blown away by how many of you responded and how helpful you all are! I’m pretty sure many accounts that unfollow me do so after noticing I hadn’t followed them back. I am trying not to obsess too much about numbers, but in a way I also understand that if I want to sell, social media presence is a necessity, and I admit, it’s also nice to share the work that I’m proud of. In fact I initially set up that account more as a personal diary to document my printmaking progress, but I started getting asked whether I was selling. Anyway, thanks again for all your lovely messages ❤

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
All this vlog has done is prove how the storage organisation is such a slap in the face for Rich. It’s already been widely discussed on here how badly she’s used that whole space, but I thought it might be ok if the storage was actually used properly....alas, no. She’s built an ugly, basic storage bench for a blow up animal, when Rich could’ve had a decent workspace. Imagine the discomfort and inconvenience of working at your kitchen table or sharing a tiny desk with your greedy selfish wife, because aforementioned greedy wife decided to dedicate a whole wall to house an inflatable toy. The man has the patience of a saint and/or no balls!
I also did not see any of his stuff in there.

Fofoca

Chatty Member
She’s already got her head up her own arse so not sure she needs any toys.
editing to add - oops, no one told me* we had more than one hole! From all the sh*t I was thinking only about arseh0les. She could recommend toys for her vag. Christ on a (peloton) bike I hope not.

*born and bred in London. Not a mum.

• Haha

Ohchristmastree

Back when GG wasn't such a laggy, glitchy mess, I used to be most active on Lily's thread. She was and still remains, to me, the most infuriating person on the internet. Ignorant, bratty, ungrateful, unintelligent, privileged, unaware, stingy, grumpy, dull, tone-deaf, arrogant. I could really go on. Honestly I don't see any redeeming qualities to her. There's plenty of influencers I despise but if I really think about it I usually can find at least one or two aspects of their personality that, maybe, perhaps, could be appealing to the uninformed viewer. But not for her. Anyway, a year or two ago I quit GG to move on to Tattle, and simultaneously decided to unfollow Lily on everything. I unsubscribed from her channel and unfollowed her on instagram. I hadn't been watching her videos for a while (I refuse to give her views, even with Adblock on), but she still had such a negative impact on my life--just seeing her stories day-to-day would legitimately make my blood boil, for she somehow managed to say or do offensive things almost on a daily basis (an impressive achievement, when you think about it). After I unfollowed her, I felt so much better, it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders lmao. I don't mean to sound dramatic, but when someone literally pisses you off everyday, even virtually, it honestly can put a genuine strain on you. Anyway, now I just check out this thread every now and again to see what's up, and I can see that nothing's changed. The only thing that satisfies me is seeing her statistics. As much as I wished for it, I genuinely didn't think she would ever get such low views (at least not anytime soon), but her viewcount has truly PLUMMETED over the past couple of years and boy am I happy to see it. Don't get me wrong, it's still far more than she deserves. But as I've mentioned previously on this thread, I vividly remember when Gleam displayed statistics on their "talent" profiles, and Lily's said her average views were 117K per video. To see that she now gets LESS than half of that on average (I've just calculated the average for her last 10 videos: she got an average of 57K views per video) is truly something. In 2-3 years she's halved the amount of views she gets. I can only hope more and more people continue to drop her. Unsubscribe, unfollow, don't click on her videos. Of course you can still have a look every now again for the goss and nosiness (as I do), but I'd rather check on her when I decide that I feel like it rather than have her interfere with my day incessantly whenever she decides to post a story--now the ball is in my court. Trust me y'all, you'll be happier without this moanster in your life.
I remember your user name from GG, we used to interact a lot with each other’s posts, I have a different username here. Glad to see you again 👋🏻

• Heart