Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Lily's logic is amazing, guys.

"I like that it's so quick, like I can do a 30-min video and then within half an hour I can be in the shower"

Ummmmm. Yes? That makes sense? That's the whole point of working out at home?

I don't get it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

stinkytink

Chatty Member
Also ... I suspected Lily was amongst us the last thread, and I haven’t noticed a post from that Tattler on this thread 🤨

• Wow
Ok, aside from Lily’s always on snorefest content, drab filters and try hard photos with no one gives a shit captions, there is another reason why I despise her.

A few years ago a friend of mine lost her husband. She was 28 and he died just over a year into their marriage of brain cancer. Before the husband died, my friend had started up her own jewellery company. Her stuff is beautiful, very dainty, semi precious and precious stones etc. Whilst she was mourning she stopped making jewellery and about year after the husband died she restarted her business, dedicating her work to him as he has pushed her to pursue her dreams.
My friend has a mutual friend with Lily, so got in touch with her and asked her to support her. She told her her story.
Lily said no.
She said the brand wasn’t established enough (aka my friend couldn’t pay her stupidly enormous fees). Imagine how little it would have taken for lily to accept the jewellery and post on thing on her Instagram? It would have taken her no time at all and meant the world to my friend.
This is Lily. She says she's not traditional yet her life and actions show otherwise. She says charity is a "private thing" but never discloses how much she gives or tries to match or use her platform to fundraise (willing to bet its under 100 pounds and I'm sure the canned goods she donates are cheap too). Lily thinks a cute "anecdote" is her displaying her pettiness when she was young over her friend not being allowed to use her phone to vote for some stupid contest and then Lily rubbing in her friend's face that the person she voted for won. She once mentioned in a vlog of getting a quote for fake grass for her garden b/c its such a faff having to take care of real grass and she said her dad gave her such a telling off b/c its bad for the environment which it is and even her "fans/followers" in the comments gave her shit about it, too and one said if she does get it not to show it b/c she shouldn't promote anything that is truly awful for the environment. I'll bet this is the real reason we don't see her garden anymore (even when the weather was nice). The people that normally get away with this level of entitlement/arrogance/awfulness tend are people who are wealthy and/or physically attractive/beautiful people which she definitely is not. Real talk, I think the reason she doesn't let her hair be curly is that she will have ppl telling her how much she looks like her dad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I have never been to a spin class but surely it being music based that is well known ??
I can’t think of a single high energy class (eg not yoga) where you don’t have music to move to. Even if you aren’t moving to the beat it helps keep your energy up

She’s obviously never been to a class of any sort before, which is fine, but then you should be less surprised that you don’t know what to expect

Off topic but I came across this TikTok, which subtlety reminded me of Lilys downstairs layout, especially some elements (like the blue walls, middle area leading towards the kitchen), but I thought this living room looked beautiful and warm and comforting! Not 100% to my personal taste but still lovely - just shows the difference having a few personal items on display (crazy, i know), allowing the house to have a personality that isn't completely trend driven, and not destroying original features can make!

What do you guys think?

(I hope I'm okay to have shared this link, please let me know if not and I'll remove it immediately!)

• Heart
  • Wow

itsgtothea

She might've done her spin class but she doesn't really work very hard if you read her calories/distance/total output. Half arsed like everything in her life.
For a beginner and someone that says they are unfit there’s literally nothing wrong with her output, cadence or resistance.

It’s her journey and she was more than likely keeping in the ranges set by the instructor and if not - it’s her journey!

God it’s like the awful showing off that takes place on the U.K. peloton FB groups - people putting others down and bragging about their outputs - so bloody boring - literally unless you are know someone’s fitness levels, medical issues AND are a fully qualified spin or fitness instructor, don’t push your own stats onto someone else starting their fitness journey OR just doing their own thing without their own comfort zone.

Yes I have a peloton and yes I think others calling out others ‘low’ stars is super wanky 🥱🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Nova

VIP Member
I can’t figure out how to quote the post as it was on the last thread, but someone said they give their toddler an onion to play with whilst cooking.
Lo and behold, SHE (Grey) has an onion in front of her in the post about the kitchen stool 😂😂

Hi Lily!!

Also, those kitchen stools are great, apart from stubbing your toes on them all the tome
I’m glad to see I influenced an influencer to give their toddler an onion. Would have appreciated an affiliate link though. Or at least a shoutout to her Tattlers.

late with this reply but honestly think she should just shave her head. the bleach, keratin treatments at the root that destroy any natural curl pattern and the constant heat are doing her no favours. she could even get a gifted thermal hat whilst she's there
I genuinely think a big chop and the hair journey following would be the best and easiest way to revive her channel and Instagram.

First a build up to the big chop and then following along with growth measurements and lots and lots of natural products to try. People love hair journeys.

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
I completely agree. She is not in love with Rich at ALL and it makes her so bitter, the bitterness has shown through more and more over the years. I also think all Rich’s attraction towards her has disappeared. He said in previous videos that they met while in class at Uni and he approached her and said “hola!” because he thought she was Spanish. It’s clear that he fell for her curly hair and “exotic” appearance so I don’t understand Lily’s obsession with white-washing herself by straightening her crispy hair until it all falls out. Having to shave her pubes and flush her tampons doesn’t help of course.
I think the podcast just shows HOW much importance she places on her relationship, she would feel worthless without it. I can’t imagine being like that, it must feel awful. I am 29 and gave birth to my first child at 28, but only got with my husband at 27. Before that I was single for 4 years and I LOVED it!!! I would definitely recommend every girl to have some wild (😜) years before settling down. I almost fall asleep listening to Lily and Anna acting so superior because they’ve met their current husbands at Uni, what a boring life. (No offense to anyone who has been with their partners for so long of course 😉)
Agree 100%. I'm happily married and would love to go back to living alone in my early 20s, it was the best! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Oh absolutely, I can understand why it would get to anyone. It’s just that she acted like it taking her 6 months to get pregnant last time was an incredibly long time.
This, and the fact that she talks about baby no. 2 as if it's an absolute done deal. Like I said, she must have it on a goal list, or maybe even in a planner, and so far it's not going according to what she thought. Let's just hope there will not be any 'fertility problems' videos from her after only trying for a few months.

Why do we need to know that she's taking off her bra and putting on 'one of those comfy bras'? Is it so we know she has more than one...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She has referred to Grey by her actual name twice already this morning. Something is going on! (She totally reads here - or someone from Gleam does and has advised her to cut out the 'she' and 'her').

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Lol at the reel! I dont know which one I like more - the contouring face or the unpacking the tripod face 😂
Also, the best days are the creative days? You'd think as a mom she'd say Grey days are the best days, but ok
She's a cReAtIvE first, a moaner second, a Londoner third, and then, somewhere along the line, comes Mum.
Anyway, be honest Lils, lucrative days are the best days.

Summernights

VIP Member
Is Lily just one of these people who have heard that kids “like/need” routine and has taken that literally and therefor thinks her kid needs the *strictest* routine. You can take your kid outside even if it overlaps with snack time. Just take some snacks with you. Wow it hurts my head how dumb Lily is

Reactions: 23

Rondoodle

VIP Member
All seems a bit panicky to me. Her views are down by a lot and whether she likes it or not its a measure of how she's doing. All this meal plan, mum content, lists, beauty content etc just seems like she's trying everything to pull things back. And it seems totally fake disingenuous.

The whole excuse for people watching differently or whatever shit she said in her Q&A is bullshit. Why are they watching Anna then?

She is not aspirational in the slightest. Agree with the above. I want to watch beauty content from people who look like the products they use are actually working!

Reactions: 23