Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zizzly

If they both start wearing something more structured they would still look better. I can't believe how both of them have started looking so frumpy..baby or no baby.

Reactions: 25

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Lily switched her cleats with Rich - how big are Lily's feet? 🤣

That whole IGTV was LOLs, Lily is a busy working mum that had to drive 15 mins to pilates class. The average Londoner doesnt have the privilege of being able to drive to the gym, they run from work and catch a busy tube to try to make it to the class in time.

Lily really likes dancing, but hasn't found a dance class she likes. Can I put money on the fact Lily has never been to a dance class?

Why is Lily following Fleur and not Anna on peloton? Oh right, Lily's bitter and jealous I forgot...

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Her parents are definitely on the move, she made reference in one of the recent podcasts to having to do ‘life admin’ of setting up a PO Box, so I guess they aren’t keen for her to keep using them to take in her #kindlygifted PR products when they move (or she’s worried all the freebies will get lost in the post once they do!)

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
The meal plan is all wrong LOL. It should not say "both" when the meal is for all three of them, should it? You use "both" when you mean two of something.
Or is it the London English that I am not accustomed to? 🤪

• Haha

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
I'll probably get told off again for slating her fitness "journey" but the facial expressions and the "my legs are going to snap off".

Shut up Lily. Seriously. If you hate it that much, just don't do it. Don't know why you feel a need to complain about it on IG.
The facial expressions are just too much
I'm crying 😂
Is there something in the Peloton contract that you have to put up videos of you doing it?? Between Lily and Vicky Frow I'm sick of it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

LA2019

Well, I listened to their new podcast episode so you don't have to! I had never listened to it before but am feeling quite down today, and needed a laugh, so I thought "why not?". Here is a breakdown for your reading pleasure:

• They are going on a 4 week hiatus because doing weekly episodes is too much and they’re re-structuring the podcast.
  • When Lily and Rich first moved in together Rich was shocked at how bad Lily was at taking care of herself, and Lily was shocked at how “well-trained” Rich was.
  • Rich and Lily went through a bad phase where she felt like they weren’t on the same team because Lily would exaggerate stories to friends and Rich would call out her bullshit.
  • Both of them suffer from imposter syndrome all the time. Anna says that Lily is good at being authoritative (but not in a way that pisses people off, she’s just confident. Lol.) Lily admires that Anna respects people and is not rude to them.
  • Anna believes that positive attracts positive and that you should always have positive thinking. Lily vehemently agrees.
  • Lily refuses to wear thongs. Is shocked that Anna wears thongs at home.
  • Sex after a baby: No judgment on how long people wait before they have sex again after birth. Lily and Rich waited for a long time because they were too busy with life. When they finally did it again it was very uncomfortable and it hurt her C-Section scar, but she says it’s probably worse for people who have a natural birth. Lily wonders if sex after birth can be worse than losing your virginity. (??)
  • Lily says that Anna is the best at dealing with criticism and that Lily used to be alright but is now the worst. Anna says fuck! Don’t think I have ever heard her cuss the whole time I’ve been following her? Anna doesn’t care about criticism if it’s something she doesn’t agree with, but takes it personally if it’s something she’s sensitive about.
  • Still about criticism, Lily says that if something said about her that she knows is true she allows herself to feel bad about it and “poor Rich who has to deal with that” but then she leans into it and what she can do about it because she is “all about the feedback” and loves to turn the negative into a positive.
  • The only experience Lily has with being cheated on is when she was 15 and her then-boyfriend cheated. Anna’s boyfriend cheated on her when she was 18 by having a threesome, and Anna had FOMO and felt left out…
  • Both of them say they love casually flirting with other men (Anna "had a thing going" with her optician).
Also had a listen - but couldn't make it to the end because it was so bad. I honestly don't think they should do the agony aunt concept as neither of them have enough life experience or the vulnerability to speak honestly of any experiences they may have had to produce something of any value. So many of the questions they were like 'talk to your friends - see what they say about x, y and z' or 'we're both so lucky that we've been with our partners for such a long time or that we have such great in-laws'. The point when Lily deferred to Anna re: sex after having a baby asking that as Anna 'not having kids' ever thinks about what sex after a baby would be like. Now, maybe Lily was trying to include Anna in the dialogue but how strange is that? It also felt like neither of them had really read, considered or prepared answers for the questions.

I think taking a hiatus and actually WORKING on a proper structure for the podcast is a good idea.

When influencers like Lily (allegedly) buy followers, I wonder if it’s so she can show Gleam that her new mommy blogging slant is working? Or if it’s Gleam so they can show potential costumers that Lily’s new thing is working and worth an ad buy?
I have a feeling its Gleam. Notice Gleam doesn't put their viewers/subscriber info on any of their influencers as the market is oversaturated with influencers. One thing that has come out of this pandemic is everyone realising how self-absorbed/useless so many entertainers and influencers are along with the crap they peddle. The fact Lily shows her viewers cleaning behind her oven and taking off her boots is because she's desperate to keep engagement and she has no clear brand/identity so she has to engage/put something on a daily basis to keep her numbers stable. Basically Lily's decided her "thing" is a curated Truman Show channel b/c she has no ideas/angle/brand and is going along with it for as long as she can.

• Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
Lol ladies and gentlemen a peloton review lolol

Important takeaway was her legs are very weak after having Grey lol whatever lady...she still doesn’t know how to get down from her bike so I guess Rich has to help her

She spelled peloton wrongly sigh you need to beg for a new glasses.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
No one told her obviously lol, they just happened to pedal in a dark room. Plus Anna literally talks non stops bout spinning, I bet Allana can see through Lily's craps lol (just have the feeling)
I hated her “I didn’t want anyone to judge me” excuse too. Like, it’s a dark room. Book a seat in the very back and get the fuck on with it like the rest of us who don’t have abs and don’t wear sports bras. She’s so exhausting.

Readread

VIP Member
I'll probably get told off again for slating her fitness "journey" but the facial expressions and the "my legs are going to snap off".

Shut up Lily. Seriously. If you hate it that much, just don't do it. Don't know why you feel a need to complain about it on IG.

• Sick
  • Haha

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Anna did say she was recommended the app by a follower.

What gets me is that the recommendation came because Anna doesn't sort her photos and had thousands to go through. She praised Lily for being super efficient with photo organisation. Lily of course whole heartedly agreed that she was super on top of her photos.

Now Lily is using the app to sort out all her photos and saying how great it is 🤔

• Haha
I started following her since 2013. I was a poor student back then but to see someone hanging out in London and going to cool market is very refreshing - she is selling a ‘lifestyle’ that I crave for. As I grow older and started earning slightly more income and moved to London, I realised the place she goes and the place she eats are so basic and blend - Dishoom, Granger &Co and Camden market hardly exciting. (Granger Co super overrated).

She hangs out in King X, that alone tells me she is not a true Londoner lol
Completely agree, I started following Lily when I moved to London in my early 20s and genuinely was influenced by her the restaurants she went to etc. After a while of living in London I soon realised that she is very basic in her London activities. She doesn’t know any of the amazing and unique gems you can find in London just goes to London chains or over-hyped restaurants. She never seems to go to exhibitions, independent shops, parks or explore anywhere outside of her North London bubble/central London. For a self proclaimed ‘Londoner’ her knowledge of the city is shocking!

• Heart

Nova

VIP Member
Lily’s story could have been so easy, “at first, when I heard about this from a listener, I didn’t think I needed this app, I felt like I was already on top of things with my photos. But after hearing Anna rave about it, I just got curious, and I have to say, it’s a very handy tool, even for someone who is already quite organised on their phone.”

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
She never gives her insight into anything really does she, just adds read this...she‘s such a lazy Instagrammer.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
So Lily “no one tells you” Pebbles is proud to be “team internet” today because Zoe Sugg has said something to normalise female sexuality (which I strongly agree with). Why is Lily proud here? She’s the last person to talk about anything to do with sex, or “huhu, hmm, other things *gigglegiggle*” freely, as her and her frigid pal from the Nanna Edit have proven time and time again. Sorry Lily, but you can’t take credit for Zoe speaking up when as per your last podcast episode you don’t even think your daughter should see you putting a tampon in, and seem to be quite scared of sex education in general. View attachment 410919
god i haven't heard 'team internet' since like 2015

• Haha
Reactions: 24

VNaylor

Chatty Member
Sure Lils we're all looking to you for style inspiration. Honestly we're not laughing at how badly you dress at all...
“Give me cash - oh, wait no, I mean, click here for my totally genuine opinions on things I have researched and tried.”

• Haha
Reactions: 24