Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily will be desperate to get pregnant again now that one half of the We Are Twinset girls are pregnant... she’ll want to copy all her pregnancy looks and poses!
they are so gorge and come from real backgrounds/actual jobs in fashion... Shilly has nothing on P&S

Reactions: 12
Her daughter lives in a walk in closet, so obviously she doesn’t have space for a changing table.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I watched it thinking that it was almost a “look how amazing my baby is/was”.
I’m lucky enough to to have 2 kids and am pretty confident in my parenting choices but if I was a new parent watching it I think it would really affect my confidence and make me second guess what I’m doing!
I watched loads of ‘hospital bag videos’ when pregnant with my first and stocked up. Baby came so quickly I didn’t have time to take the bag into the hospital so the bag wasn’t essential to me but I wouldn’t make a video saying that you don’t need a hospital bag.

Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t take Lily’s opinion on baby stuff seriously at all, given her ridiculous views about bath thermometers! Most people will end up with stuff they don’t really use, plus duplicates with gifts etc, but as above poster has said - she has very high opinions of her opinion and won’t accept she may not be right

Reactions: 20
As long as she doesn’t do the Herbal Essences advert noises, we’ll be ok 😆
She 1000000% reads here ... “science-y bit.” I mean what dumbass would do that in a PAID AD.

I’m also pretty sure she is commenting on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
BC0E0FBD-C331-46D6-903E-EF24F761C523.jpeg

whenever I see a Swipe Up I think “make me moneeeeey plebs!” No matter the influencer.
Consume moooore! Puzzle boxes are stupid, use these PLASTIC envelopes to store them instead! I wonder if she even thinks aboutthe environment and how constant consumerism is incompatible with ecological wellness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
she could at least pick a consistent font across her thumbnails / pdf / story posts if they're all on the same topic??

Reactions: 11
*questions every new member on this thread*
Would she have time? She is a busy working mum, you know!

Seriously, who do you think she is on tattle??

She definitely reads here.
She probably considers it part of her “admin day.” Maintaining her “brand image” because she’s famous but not famous enough for Masked Singer 🙄
Lil-let’s 2021 to-do list:
✔ Blog Shop
✔ Charity Spotlight
✔ Market Research myself on Tattle 😂😂😂

I’m not going to out anybody (I could be wrong) but it’s been entertaining to observe!

It's me everyone, I've got two y's in my username. 🤣

In all seriousness, if Lily posts here she is more likely to out herself on Anna's thread.
She’s too self-absorbed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 402603
whenever I see a Swipe Up I think “make me moneeeeey plebs!” No matter the influencer.
Consume moooore! Puzzle boxes are stupid, use these PLASTIC envelopes to store them instead! I wonder if she even thinks aboutthe environment and how constant consumerism is incompatible with ecological wellness.
Also, please order those plastic bags on Amazon! That’s absolutely essential. You couldn’t possibly use paper envelopes you have at home anyway if you absolutely needed to save the space. Because I can’t affiliate-link to your local post shop. #ad-aff #prproduct

Reactions: 14
I think she reads, but after the Mother of Daughters outing, I think she’d be stupid to post.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.