Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Lily is too self-obsessed to resist the pull of tattle! I would find it easier to believe that Anna wouldn’t read here - you could imagine her seeing one bad thing about Mark and never coming back. But Lily couldn’t help read about herself - and is definitely the type of person to get a kick out of the criticism of Anna too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she reads, but after the Mother of Daughters outing, I think she’d be stupid to post.
Well, it's not like Lily is the sharpest tool in the box...

If anyone starts bitching about Rich, moaning about Grey, or says it's perfectly acceptable to flush a tampon down the loo, that'll be her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt she comments, but she definitely lurks. Just these past few days we’ve commented on how she posts everything she does, and now she’s posting a bit less mundane things and more “work” things.

Reactions: 13
Lily Pebbles

Hey! I've got a Q&A video coming up, I want it to be chatty, like a good old catchup with you guys. Instead of asking on Instagram for questions I wanna hear from YOU guys here on YouTube. So... got any questions for me? It can be anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 402603
whenever I see a Swipe Up I think “make me moneeeeey plebs!” No matter the influencer.
Consume moooore! Puzzle boxes are stupid, use these PLASTIC envelopes to store them instead! I wonder if she even thinks aboutthe environment and how constant consumerism is incompatible with ecological wellness.
She does not think about the environment. Maybe other people interpreted this in a different way, but during the canapé frozen food reheat and cocktail video with Rich, they basically said that it would be up to Grey’s generation to fix things. And in the meantime, they’ll do some beach cleanups as a family. Umm what morons?

Anyhoo, this is the number one reason I hate this dumb witch: her absolute lack of environmental consideration. (Tho her performative BLM activism and pull-focus I’m Jewish stunt this past summer are very close seconds.) She behaves as if she’s entitled to make so much waste and plastic. It shocks me to see her consumption habits and sickens me to think she’s raising children in this environment. She doesn’t know what she doesn’t know, so there’s no way she’s going to be able to teach them good habits.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She does not think about the environment. Maybe other people interpreted this in a different way, but during the canapé frozen food reheat and cocktail video with Rich, they basically said that it would be up to Grey’s generation to fix things. And in the meantime, they’ll do some beach cleanups as a family. Umm what morons?

Anyhoo, this is the number one reason I hate this dumb witch: her absolute lack of environmental consideration. (Tho her performative BLM activism and pull-focus I’m Jewish stunt this past summer are very close seconds.) She behaves as if she’s entitled to make so much waste and plastic. It shocks me to see her consumption habits and sickens me to think she’s raising children in this environment. She doesn’t know what she doesn’t know, so there’s no way she’s going to be able to teach them good habits.
That's what really bugs me about Hello Fresh - all that wasteful packaging and it's not as if they are too busy to cook. As others have said eat Grey's meals even if they don't cook theirs til later. Spoilt entitled behaviour saying it's up to Grey's generation to fix the environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve never understood why they get their food shop delivered ? Are the vulnerable and therefore staying in? Shouldn’t online food shop spots be saved for the elderly / vulnerable

Reactions: 24
In the early days, yes, but not any more. The infrastructure has caught up with the demand better now. (Also, vulnerable people do get priority anyway.)

Reactions: 16
So, do we think that her child is actually eating that? I get the impression she’s being fed normal food and this idiot has just written stuff down to make the rest of the parents and “non Londoners” feel bad.
Going by what she shows on Instagram stories. Usually the same food and cut up fish fingers I would say this is purely for show

Reactions: 14
Lily Pebbles

Hey! I've got a Q&A video coming up, I want it to be chatty, like a good old catchup with you guys. Instead of asking on Instagram for questions I wanna hear from YOU guys here on YouTube. So... got any questions for me? It can be anything.
How do you see this on YouTube?

Reactions: 2
In the early days, yes, but not any more. The infrastructure has caught up with the demand better now. (Also, vulnerable people do get priority anyway.)
Plus, like, her getting a delivery means fewer people in the shop = safer for the people who work there and the people who need to go into store etc etc.

Reactions: 11
Plus, like, her getting a delivery means fewer people in the shop = safer for the people who work there and the people who need to go into store etc etc.
Lily is not that noble, the reason why she doesn't go to the store is because she is a full-time London mum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, do we think that her child is actually eating that? I get the impression she’s being fed normal food and this idiot has just written stuff down to make the rest of the parents and “non Londoners” feel bad.
I would say this is a realistic diet for a child Grey's age. I'm not even a Londoner!

I wouldn't cook 2 full meals a day though. On the rare occasion we don't eat with my daughter when she is home, she will have something like a jacket potato with cheese and beans.

Reactions: 5
I’ve never understood why they get their food shop delivered ? Are the vulnerable and therefore staying in? Shouldn’t online food shop spots be saved for the elderly / vulnerable
This annoys me too!! My parents can’t get a slot yet they’re both at home all the time, not vulnerable and are using one 😡😡

• Sad
  • Haha
Lily is not that noble, the reason why she doesn't go to the store is because she is a full-time London mum
Oh absolutely. We all know that if she had to go to the supermarket, all three of them would go along, and little Beige would be running all over the place (as she did when they took her to B&Q or wherever it was). Lily's still a dick for many reasons, I just don't think her getting a food delivery is one of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.