Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially considering the price of that kitchen! Surely if you are gifting a kitchen for PR you would make sure that you would get the best PR from it, not the bad one. We have seen scratches on the shelves, now this! Anyone else remembers any more problems with that kitchen?

Reactions: 8
Especially considering the price of that kitchen! Surely if you are gifting a kitchen for PR you would make sure that you would get the best PR from it, not the bad one. We have seen scratches on the shelves, now this! Anyone else remembers any more problems with that kitchen?
The gap between the cooker and the wall - remember she pulled it out last year and found a fuckton of food back there? Revolting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
i am guessing the hinges aren’t aligned because one is the fridge and the other is a cupboard, but yeah that doesn’t look great.

Was this supposed to be private message to Rich to tell him Lily is in the mood for sexy time?
Oh no... Lily's going to have cystitis again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s too busy being a full time Londoner/Mum to have sex 🙄

That’s Lily’s contribution to her days work done.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s too busy being a full time Londoner/Mum to have sex 🙄
Sex is included on her 'to do' list at the moment as baby #2 has to happen in 2021.

Rich has been looking pretty worn out lately....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
i am guessing the hinges aren’t aligned because one is the fridge and the other is a cupboard, but yeah that doesn’t look great.

Was this supposed to be private message to Rich to tell him Lily is in the mood for sexy time?
No one told her there is hidden hinge or her fitter just dislike her because she is leaving food out like they are stray animals?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No one told her there is hidden hinge or her fitter just dislike her because she is leaving food out like they are stray animals?
And then report back on what they left and what they did eat/drink. It was such strange behaviour from her the way she talked about and treated the people working on her home.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sex is included on her 'to do' list at the moment as baby #2 has to happen in 2021.

Rich has been looking pretty worn out lately....
Yeah because he’s doing all the work. Lily just lays on her back because she’s too tired from her full time job of uploading eye pictures and garlic storage whilst being a Mum to get involved 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think this is so unclear 😂 I thought her head was her boobs and her back/ shoulders were her belly and it was a pregnancy announcement!
I thought it was pregnancy related too! Although then hated myself for speculating...

Reactions: 4
She is so sloppy. She opens her cupboards holding the door, instead of using the handle to open them. That's one way to get wear and tear fast.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.