Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so sloppy. She opens her cupboards holding the door, instead of using the handle to open them. That's one way to get wear and tear fast.
Did anyone notice when she went to get the mug there was a ring underneath it - was that a water mark or dust? So sloppy! 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anna: So Lily, our first question is from a listener who is sixteen and has never been kissed. What advice would you give them?
Lily: Well, obviously I wouldn't know anything about that, as I had a serious boyfriend when I was fifteen.
Anna: Oh My Word, Lily, that's right, you did. You have mentioned that in the past.
Lily: Yeah, my parents actually let me go on holiday with him when I was fifteen. It was just us and one other couple.
Anna: Oh My Word, my parents.... well, my parents would so not have been cool with that. They would not have been here for that situation.
Lily: Yeah, I mean, my parents were so relaxed. I guess it's because I'm the youngest in my family. I can't imagine ever being that relaxed with Grey. Obviously that's not something you'd know anything about, Anna, but when you have kids, you'll get it.
Anna: *Titters*
Lily: Yeah, I was actually on the pill when I was fifteen.
Anna: OH MY WORD! *Fans self*
This might actually be the best thing I've ever read on Tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did anyone notice when she went to get the mug there was a ring underneath it - was that a water mark or dust? So sloppy! 🤣
She’s washed that mug, half heartedly dried it, put it in the cupboard, then whipped out her phone to record herself getting it out of the cupboard FOR THE ‘GRAM 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is so sloppy. She opens her cupboards holding the door, instead of using the handle to open them. That's one way to get wear and tear fast.
I love a bit of Tattle but this is the most petty criticism I've ever read 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Def a nitpick, only 'cause we also have expensive cabinets and I always open them by the handles...hahah.

Edit to add: the biggest thing I notice with influencers that pisses me off is that they are gifted so much expensive tit that they don't really take much care of it, as it can all be replaced. For every day people who actually pay for expensive things, you are more likely to be careful with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
The thing is, I do not think Lily is creative. I think she is very good at copying the latest viral trends, but when I see her sponsored posts, I don’t come out knowing facts about the product or seeing it in use, or with an informative review of it. Anna’s ads are simple and not very creative, but at least you see what she’s promoting without getting dizzy.
Seconded! (Actually more like bazillion-ed here on Tattle🤣) Lily is not at all creative but she thinks she is. I also think it’s so funny that she thinks being an influencer is creative ... maybe bc she insists on calling herself an online or digital “creator” ... ugh! 🙄

Years back she did a video and repeatedly mentioned wanting the new iPad to be creative with, lol. She even went to Apple and tried it out. In retrospect, she was begging for a freebie, although that wasn’t my main preoccupation at the time (also bc why would she or anyone think Apple would gift something to an influencer with only a few hundred thousand followers?)

My main takeaway from that video (which still continues) is that she thinks she is creative in all areas of her life, from writing to filming/editing to photos to interiors to food to fashion. And she is literally the poster girl for cheap-o BASIC in all those areas.

I honestly think she has an inflated sense of self bc she has led such a sheltered life, with her family thinking everything she does is amazing, and because she went to private school, not getting critica feedback there. Also not have a job with colleagues and management doesn’t help either. I can’t imagine her ever actually going to art, photography, film, fashion, or design school and having an actual critique! Or having a super competitive job in marketing or comms!

Reactions: 23
I was just about to comment the same! People should see me with my stuff, lol! I’m not careful at all. I own my things, my things don’t own me.

Also feeling very #blessed that uneven handles don’t bother me one bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who picks Charlotte (basic witch with a faffy job, desperate for a man to complete her) over Miranda (successful woman whose pregnancy is unplanned but makes the best of it and adores her son when he arrives)?
Screenshot_20210123-015900_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Even if she has the tiniest bit of creativity (which I'm not sure she does) she sucks the life out of it with her constant oversharing.

Case in point: her razor advert. It could have come across as creative but instead she gave us all the background info, showing how it was done, posting a story celebrating that the brand had approved it. When she finally posted the finished product it was a bit of a let down after all the build up.

Another example: Her instagram post in the black top. It could have looked like a spontaneous outfit post. But a couple of days earlier she posted a story of her doing her makeup 'for a shoot' and then another one of her putting her boots on 'for a shoot'. So it's evident that there's no way she would be wearing that top if it weren't gifted or part of a brand commitment.

Often people like influencers for their natural sense of style and effortlessness. But Lily makes it all seem so torturous and strained. She probably thinks that she's 'being real' and 'showing behind the scenes'. But instead she's just showing how un-her and unnatural it all is for her, and showing how much effort it takes for her to produce the bare minimum of content.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I know other commenters think the watermark criticism is petty but for me it's yet further evidence of how contrived and lazy Lily is. She set up the shot but has such little attention to detail that she gave away that it was all set up - so yeah, I am going to laugh at her for it.

And on telling us all every five minutes that she is 'creative' - her 'Londoner' world is so small and sheltered that she probably IS the most creative in her eyes (also see: her love of 'niche' music). Lily so desperately wants to place herself as being superior to everyone because she lives in London, because she grew up in London, because she's raising her family in London. But (as a fellow Londoner) I'm embarrassed by it all.

I stopped following Lily because she isn't authentic, creative, fun, aspirational or provides anything of any value. The influencer world has changed and some have moved on and rolled with the changes whilst Lily seems to be in a permanent huff that her status as an 'OG' isn't as important to everyone else as it is to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lily said on the podcast how she doesn't find Ryan Gosling attractive, how he's pointy or whatever. I think it's quite offensive to Anna cause we all know she's convinced Mark looks like Gosling so it comes across as an indirect little insult, a passive-agressive thing to say. It's not a big deal of course and I don't like Gosling either but I probably wouldn't have said it to a friend who thinks her husband looks like him, and especially not on a podcast. She's just such a witch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Lily said on the podcast how she doesn't find Ryan Gosling attractive, how he's pointy or whatever. I think it's quite offensive to Anna cause we all know she's convinced Mark looks like Gosling so it comes across as an indirect little insult, a passive-agressive thing to say. It's not a big deal of course and I don't like Gosling either but I probably wouldn't have said it to a friend who thinks her husband looks like him, and especially not on a podcast. She's just such a witch.
That’s so Lily. What a cow!

Reactions: 18
I kind of wish Anna would bite back when Lily is passive aggressive towards her. I don’t think Lily would know what to do, she’s all bark and no bite.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.