Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! Also, what a grim backdrop. AP has some beautiful spots but she choose to take her pics next to a leaking drainpipe whilst picking her nose. So grim.
It’s not just a leaking drainpipe though, it’s like, a London leaking drainpipe

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know Lily is the laziest but atleast she tries things with her Ads like some creative ways....whereas Anna just does not. Anna still gets more ads that's another thing. But I watched Lily's earlier vlogs she was definitely more creative than Anna.
The thing is, I do not think Lily is creative. I think she is very good at copying the latest viral trends, but when I see her sponsored posts, I don’t come out knowing facts about the product or seeing it in use, or with an informative review of it. Anna’s ads are simple and not very creative, but at least you see what she’s promoting without getting dizzy.

Reactions: 34
I genuinely find Anna’s ads much nicer and more enjoyable to watch. Cleaner, a clear message. I do not care for Lily’s creativeness.

Reactions: 26
Can we talk about how lily's trainers are caked in mud, you can see bits falling off onto the floor, yet she puts the muddy shoe up onto the rug...wtf. Why not get a nice entryway rug and a bench where you can sit and put your shoes and off...? Maybe I'm just thinking this way as I'm in Canada and wearing outdoor shoes inside is not a done thing and frowned upon, haha.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She could even sit on the stairs and take them off. She will be begging for new carpet soon as nobody told her mud stains it.

• Haha
The thing is, I do not think Lily is creative. I think she is very good at copying the latest viral trends, but when I see her sponsored posts, I don’t come out knowing facts about the product or seeing it in use, or with an informative review of it. Anna’s ads are simple and not very creative, but at least you see what she’s promoting without getting dizzy.
Totally agree. When she was talking about the VB mascara (I KNOW IT WASN'T A PROPER AD) she basically read off the back of the PR card she was sent. She copies everything she does (and pretty much admits it) and it's worked so far for her so why stop now?

Anna's adverts are pretty forgettable but they are consistent with her brand identity. Lily could have this too if she stopped for a moment and really curated her own brand. It would probably make things easier for her in the long run. But she won't stop and take stock. She is too addicted to the freebies and money. And it's too much hard work for her. Part of me thinks she is stashing up as much ££ as she can to become a property developer (with old moneybags daddy) because she has often spoken about how that is one of her 'dreams'.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can we talk about how lily's trainers are caked in mud, you can see bits falling off onto the floor, yet she puts the muddy shoe up onto the rug...wtf. Why not get a nice entryway rug and a bench where you can sit and put your shoes and off...? Maybe I'm just thinking this way as I'm in Canada and wearing outdoor shoes inside is not a done thing and frowned upon, haha.
I bet if you messaged her about this she would get soooooo defensive

Reactions: 12
She could even sit on the stairs and take them off. She will be begging for new carpet soon as nobody told her mud stains it.
She was already begging for a new carpet when she realised she hated her upstairs carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a full time London Sagittarius Mum, she doesn’t have time to think about mud 🥴😂

I wonder if she actually uses that in real life? I know we joke about it but I think she genuinely believes she’s the only Mum within the M25

• Haha
She thinks dirty nails are a thing, are we really surprised by this?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing is, she already has a bench (opposite the dreadful gallery wall I think?), maybe she uses that but in this case she wanted to film it so...

Reactions: 6
Lol why can’t she balance herself like many of us do when we removed our shoes. Oh wait because she gave birth and she doesn’t know how to balance.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine how pissed off Mark would be if Lily took her muddy shoes up the stairs in their new house? I think he would actually lose his tit.

Can you imagine how pissed off Mark would be if Lily took her muddy shoes up the stairs in their new house? I think he would actually lose his tit.
I would pay to watch a wife swap video to see Mark put up with none of Lily’s 💩
I think it was mentioned here before - Rich might also realise life isn’t so bad if you have a wife that’s nice to you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I would pay to watch a wife swap video to see Mark put up with none of Lily’s 💩
I think it was mentioned here before - Rich might also realise life isn’t so bad if you have a wife that’s nice to you!
Lily tit in front of Mark? Take my money

• Haha
Reactions: 32
But if it was Rich that got mud all over the carpet she would probably throw a fit... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
But if it was Rich that got mud all over the carpet she would probably throw a fit... 🤷🏻‍♀️
And make at least half a dozen stories about it, asking for help on how to clean it out, because she’s a busy London mum, and no one told her....

Reactions: 14
I swear they had a bench for that very purpose, it was tucked back beneath the stairs next to Rich's loo. Anything for the 'gram though, eh?

Reactions: 7
I swear they had a bench for that very purpose, it was tucked back beneath the stairs next to Rich's loo. Anything for the 'gram though, eh?
Yes! It was during her rattan furniture stage. She's now moved on to white ceramics vases and line drawing art phase. All from H&M of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.