Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you were to place any of these “original” influencers into a fast paced social media role in any company, most of them wouldn’t be able to do it. This one especially wouldn’t cut it.

They’re lazy and when this influencer job eventually ends for them, which it will, they’re screwed. So, she’ll continue as long as the money rolls in, she’ll advertise razors and other products she probably wouldn’t use in every day life, but she’ll continue to lose followers until the inevitable happens, because she’s not very good at her job.

I’d be really concerned if I was Lily. The end is near.

Reactions: 20
Oh how I’d also love her to bite back!!!
Well, Anna did say that she doesn’t like The Beatles and doesn’t know the lyrics to ‘Hey Jude’ (which was sung at Lily’s wedding, so niche guys!) :D Lily was fuming! She went on and on about the Beatles being such an influence on modern music, as if that means that everyone has to like them. I’m glad that Anna said that and wasn’t scared of Lily’s reaction, even though Mark had warned her about admitting that to Lily, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
On a side note, how on earth Mark looks like Ryan Gosling? I really need to get my eyes tested

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What is it with influencers walking in muddy fields?????? Jesus if one of them started a trend to piss in a bottle they would all join in

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol Mark literally looks like a 40 year old underweight alcoholic dad in that photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There’s just absolutely nothing shaggable about Mark, is there 😂. The shorts, the shirt & the shoes. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The buggy wheels caked in mud is giving me anxiety. Also, “coming prepared” for wet sludge is wearing wellies!! Maybe it’s just me!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The buggy wheels caked in mud is giving me anxiety. Also, “coming prepared” for wet sludge is wearing wellies!! Maybe it’s just me!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
They seem to take the buggy everywhere too! For walks like that, or to be fair almost any walk, my toddler just walks and then I either carry her or take a sling to carry her if she gets tired, so much easier than faffing with a buggy!

Reactions: 13
They seem to take the buggy everywhere too! For walks like that, or to be fair almost any walk, my toddler just walks and then I either carry her or take a sling to carry her if she gets tired, so much easier than faffing with a buggy!
This 👆🏻
Am surprised they don’t have a toddler carrying backpack. Imagine putting a muddy toddler back in the pram. Shily is too lazy to carry her

Reactions: 7
Yes I thought that too!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.