Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another lazy influencer who's "running out of time for captions". Do they actually not understand that they're making their content inaccessible for some people?? Bothers me so much

Reactions: 35
Another lazy influencer who's "running out of time for captions". Do they actually not understand that they're making their content inaccessible for some people?? Bothers me so much
Was just coming on to comment the same thing. Taking the time to make stories accessible would gain her more respect! Save the stories and put them up later. Wasn’t exactly time sensitive stories!

Reactions: 15
So, she very infrequently spends time talking about mascaras in specific. Then VB pays her to do an advert. She clearly doesn't love the product but shills it anyways. Ok. Then she proceeds to talk about the mascaras she actually likes. I imagine she got a few DMs asking for mascara recommendations as her ad didn't really motivated anyone to go for the VB one. I (or anyone with average common sense) would make a note of this idea and bring the topic up in the following weeks. Not HOURS after the ad. Does she really expects to work with VB again?

Reactions: 23
So, she very infrequently spends time talking about mascaras in specific. Then VB pays her to do an advert. She clearly doesn't love the product but shills it anyways. Ok. Then she proceeds to talk about the mascaras she actually likes. I imagine she got a few DMs asking for mascara recommendations as her ad didn't really motivated anyone to go for the VB one. I (or anyone with average common sense) would make a note of this idea and bring the topic up in the following weeks. Not HOURS after the ad. Does she really expects to work with VB again?
she said its not an ad, its just a PR product - she said "I presume you all know the difference" or something along those lines :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Who ask her for recommendations, like who? How do people survive without asking for recommendations all the time.

Just go buy some Maybelline, Loreal or Lancome :sleep::sleep:

Or Lily faking the question so she can do some swipe up?

Reactions: 20
If it was a PR Gift, she can test it a few times and then do a proper review with an honest opinion. That would give her a bit more credibility than way too many stories for a mascara that she doesn’t even really like.

Also, that damn filter she insists on using completely kills any quality the footage has. It makes it grainy and faded, giving a result that resembles more that of an amateur than the work of an OG Typical Creative English Working Mum From London.

Reactions: 11
Your picture has me WHEEEEZING!

But yes. I absolutely agree with your point. She’s got jack tit else to do. Making your content accessible to all is a basic standard.
Speaking as a teacher, I have to make sure that my lessons are accessible to the various educational needs of the 150 kids I teach every day. I work 70 hours a week and manage to cater to these students.Make time for it, Lily, just like others do. Maybe it’s because we care, and Lily couldn’t give a rat’s arse.

Reactions: 18
Who ask her for recommendations, like who? How do people survive without asking for recommendations all the time.

Just go buy some Maybelline, Loreal or Lancome :sleep::sleep:

Or Lily faking the question so she can do some swipe up?
Exactly. Who is asking? I think we're all over influencer recommendations. As you say you just buy something or google actual reviews from makeup alley or something. I've never bought a product recommended by an influencer that I've loved. I fell for Lily and Anna's hype years ago for the it cosmetics cc cream but it was just ok for me. Nothing special.

Reactions: 11
Running out of time... what? Maybe if you didn't waste time taking pictures of your eyeballs and passing it off as work, you'd have time to do captions on your stories. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Major history is happening right now with the first ever female vice president entering the white house and Lily is talking about mascara.

Reactions: 23
Someone in Anna's thread pointed out a very good point- they paint themselves as anal, organised and control freak but they can't even proof read their work.
That’s literally how bland and basic they are ... they think being an ultra organized control freak is edgy. Oh lawd🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
0FF62657-1840-4B93-A282-204DF04BF24A.jpeg

Here she goes again with “things”. It’s a corn on the cob holder...that’s it! No need to dumb yourself down with the unnecessary use of the word “thing”!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me that finds it annoying that she can't even use the same eye for all 3 of them?!
Not just you!!

Major history is happening right now with the first ever female vice president entering the white house and Lily is talking about mascara.
Exactly my thoughts! Does she even know what’s going on in America? Probably not!!

Reactions: 6
Exactly. Who is asking? I think we're all over influencer recommendations. As you say you just buy something or google actual reviews from makeup alley or something. I've never bought a product recommended by an influencer that I've loved. I fell for Lily and Anna's hype years ago for the it cosmetics cc cream but it was just ok for me. Nothing special.
Same, I bought that too, that CC cream is so basic.

Lily needs her daily reminder of how amazing her childhood was. She truly lives in the past.
You know what also reminds her of her childhood? Shitting in front of her close ones (used to be mum, dad and now Rich). :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lily is talking about the VB mascara because, well, she wants the VB team to see it and send her some more expensive makeup. She's tagged them 3 times in her stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lily is talking about the VB mascara because, well, she wants the VB team to see it and send her some more expensive makeup. She's tagged them 3 times in her stories.
And she had the VB lipstick Anna talked about in her beauty vlog a few months ago in her blog shop highlights this week.

Reactions: 7
There Lily goes adding ‘y’ to the end of everything. Instead of weighty she could have just said heavy. I don’t understand how she went to a private school.
Do you know what’s funny? Weighty is a word in the Oxford ENGLISH dictionary. So why the hell has she hyphenated it to turn it into some quirky description that she oh so originally created?

How clums-y of her to get that so wrong. Sill-y Lil-y.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.