Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Feels very luxury”- maybe luxurious is the world she’s looking for? I feel like I proofread my tit post stories of my cat more than these ‘professional’ stories she puts out
Someone in Anna's thread pointed out a very good point- they paint themselves as anal, organised and control freak but they can't even proof read their work.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“Feels very luxury”- maybe luxurious is the world she’s looking for? I feel like I proofread my tit post stories of my cat more than these ‘professional’ stories she puts out
I am going to assume your cat has higher standards of you than Lily does of her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone in Anna's thread pointed out a very good point- they paint themselves as anal, organised and control freak but they can't even proof read their work.
The thing is even if they proofread they still wouldn't be able to spot the mistakes. Lily just genuinely doesn't know that "weight-y" and "luxury" are not adjectives. She thinks as long as the word ends with "y" it means it's an adjective. Actually, she probably doesn't know what an adjective is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So if the podcast ever had any original ideas, they have been exhausted!

Next week, they are talking about..... wait for it.... their teenage years. Again. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anna: So Lily, our first question is from a listener who is sixteen and has never been kissed. What advice would you give them?
Lily: Well, obviously I wouldn't know anything about that, as I had a serious boyfriend when I was fifteen.
Anna: Oh My Word, Lily, that's right, you did. You have mentioned that in the past.
Lily: Yeah, my parents actually let me go on holiday with him when I was fifteen. It was just us and one other couple.
Anna: Oh My Word, my parents.... well, my parents would so not have been cool with that. They would not have been here for that situation.
Lily: Yeah, I mean, my parents were so relaxed. I guess it's because I'm the youngest in my family. I can't imagine ever being that relaxed with Grey. Obviously that's not something you'd know anything about, Anna, but when you have kids, you'll get it.
Anna: *Titters*
Lily: Yeah, I was actually on the pill when I was fifteen.
Anna: OH MY WORD! *Fans self*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Anna: So Lily, our first question is from a listener who is sixteen and has never been kissed. What advice would you give them?
Lily: Well, obviously I wouldn't know anything about that, as I had a serious boyfriend when I was fifteen.
Anna: Oh My Word, Lily, that's right, you did. You have mentioned that in the past.
Lily: Yeah, my parents actually let me go on holiday with him when I was fifteen. It was just us and one other couple.
Anna: Oh My Word, my parents.... well, my parents would so not have been cool with that. They would not have been here for that situation.
Lily: Yeah, I mean, my parents were so relaxed. I guess it's because I'm the youngest in my family. I can't imagine ever being that relaxed with Grey. Obviously that's not something you'd know anything about, Anna, but when you have kids, you'll get it.
Anna: *Titters*
Lily: Yeah, I was actually on the pill when I was fifteen.
Anna: OH MY WORD! *Fans self*
This is brilliant, you just need a sprinkle of London references 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why show a depressed man going on his fake commute? Why, Lily? Why??????

f*** that depresses ME

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she curls her hair seriously bugs my happiness. It just looks kinked, like she's curled it the wrong way with a curling tong. It's truly hideous. Just keep your crispy dead hair straight Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her brows! If you’re doing closeups surely you’d run a brush through them

Reactions: 7
Her brows! If you’re doing closeups surely you’d run a brush through them
this is my biggest peeve with her!!! she has access to best therapists to sort those brows out and yet has that tit above her brows!!! 😫

Reactions: 6
The thing is even if they proofread they still wouldn't be able to spot the mistakes. Lily just genuinely doesn't know that "weight-y" and "luxury" are not adjectives. She thinks as long as the word ends with "y" it means it's an adjective. Actually, she probably doesn't know what an adjective is.
Sorry to be pedantic but “weighty” is a real adjective.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The way she curls her hair seriously bugs my happiness. It just looks kinked, like she's curled it the wrong way with a curling tong. It's truly hideous. Just keep your crispy dead hair straight Lily.
THIS. Her curls look...off. You put it perfectly--they look like she's curled her hair the wrong way. She just can't work her styling tool. It honestly blows my mind that in 30+ years of existence she still hasn't figured out what to do with her hair and how to care for it. She naturally has curly hair, but straightens it, only to curl it again...only to achieve this result? Really not sure it's worth all this effort and time. It always looks deeply dry/damaged, while at the same time being...greasy? You can always see the flyaways on top of her head and her crown is always so pouffy. It's just so bad. And I say this as someone who also has naturally curly hair and majorly struggled with it as a teen. I know the struggle, but at 26 years old I can safely say I've managed to figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Is it just me that finds it annoying that she can't even use the same eye for all 3 of them?!
Bugs me too. Like that is the kind of attention to detail I look for in content. Might just be me but Rich's eye looks like he's secretly crying out for help.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Again with 'HER' in the eye pic... and 'HIM'

using someone's name is a sign of respect... but we already know Lily has none for Rich anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry to be pedantic but “weighty” is a real adjective.
Sure lol but you know she doesn't use it like that. If we're going to be pedantic, then weighty is an adjective but weight-y isn't. It's just this thing she does where she takes a noun and ads "-y" at the end because she can't actually think of the most appropriate word. Like she literally puts a dash there to signify this. She's provided millions more examples of this but I couldn't think of another one on the spot.

Reactions: 13
Sure lol but you know she doesn't use it like that. If we're going to be pedantic, then weighty is an adjective but weight-y isn't. It's just this thing she does where she takes a noun and ads "-y" at the end because she can't actually think of the most appropriate word. Like she literally puts a dash there to signify this. She's provided millions more examples of this but I couldn't think of another one on the spot.
She uses nothing-y a lot. As in, her life was nothing-y before she had Grey.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.