Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There Lily goes adding ‘y’ to the end of everything. Instead of weighty she could have just said heavy. I don’t understand how she went to a private school.
HAHA! Is an influencer thingY, Zoella always shorten her words which can be annoying

Reactions: 6
26 quid for a mascara to wear in lockdown?! Jheeeze what a way to describe a product, what a way to make it seem useful 🙄
I think she just didn't want to say she thought it was rubbish. Which I suspect is the truth.

If she said that I would respect her more and would agree with her too. It looked like a lot of work for minimal result.

Reactions: 7
So if the podcast ever had any original ideas, they have been exhausted!

Next week, they are talking about..... wait for it.... their teenage years. Again. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
How can they do this topic again... surely we all have heard enough about them as teenagers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can they do this topic again... surely we all have heard enough about them as teenagers 🙄
Such a snoozefest. They never get into any subjects in a juicy/deep way so what more could they possible tell us about their teenage years? What's the bet that Lily will mention being a teenager in London within the first 10 mins. She'll try to paint herself as some sort of Blair Waldorf of Zone 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Such a snoozefest. They never get into any subjects in a juicy/deep way so what more could they possible tell us about their teenage years? What's the bet that Lily will mention being a teenager in London within the first 10 mins. She'll try to paint herself as some sort of Blair Waldorf of Zone 4.
ten minutes? I give it ten seconds! I remember her referencing the London Bombings on instagram before and of course making it all about herself saying that she used always get the tube to school so she really was a true Londoner. This woman.... honestly :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm so sorry about that :(
She is a self-admitted control freak, and yes, like you said - it's even weirder seeing it written down. Shows how little she thinks things through when speaking.
I don’t think she’s a control freak. That sounds slightly cool. She’s simply a spoiled brat who is used to getting a lot for doing very little and she’s been like that her entire life, from the looks of it. Even her attitude to her early thirties, post baby body is an example of that. She was naturally slim, didn’t exercise throughout her teens and twenties and can’t handle the fact that she might have to put a little more effort in now, to have the body she wants.
I don’t follow her any more but she’s a complete parody of herself - the stuff she puts online for ‘content’ is cringe inducingly pointless and clearly just put out there to pay her mortgage and fund her lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
ten minutes? I give it ten seconds! I remember her referencing the London Bombings on instagram before and of course making it all about herself saying that she used always get the tube to school so she really was a true Londoner. This woman.... honestly :rolleyes:
You're right, it will be within the first sentence. Does anyone know what secondary school she went to?

Reactions: 5
I bet that fake commute Rich does is the highlight of his day. He probably just waits around the corner to have a breather from Lily.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What the f is a ‘proper Londoner’ anyway? London is a mixture of vibrant cultures - she’s so backwards labelling herself as this cool, edgy, hip person.

I hope the next baby she has is called something equally as miserable such as Beige

Reactions: 17
You could tell she was so proud of coining the term 'lockdown lash'. Also, her natural eyelashes aren't all that.
she was soooooo smug with 'lockdown lash' hahaha
As if VB designed a mascara specifically for when no one can see you...
And ya her natural lashes are not impressive. Just because they hold a curl... sounded like a dig at Anna who wears waterproof mascara because hers don't hold. And Anna's look far better than Lily's IMO

Reactions: 15

Lily 'How dare you said it was Zone 4?' Are you even a Londoner lol (in her defence, is 3+4)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Lily 'How dare you said it was Zone 4?' Are you even a Londoner lol (in her defence, is 3+4)
I was talking about her parents house which is in Zone 4. Her current house is 3/4 so she probably thinks she's a 'Central Londoner' now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lily’s eyebrows can’t possibly be plucked. No no, they have to be threaded because her eyebrows are different, they’re not normal eyebrows. They’re London eyebrows

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Lily’s eyebrows can’t possibly be plucked. No no, they have to be threaded because her eyebrows are different, they’re not normal eyebrows. They’re London eyebrows
Thread?! You'd need steel wire to tackle those things!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has anyone noticed that the (kindlygifted) Arlo and Jacob love seat has gone from the living room. I know she was faffing around with it when the anus chair arrived but it slipped out without any mention. Of course, now it's been mentioned here I'm sure Lily will address its disappearance in the next few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There Lily goes adding ‘y’ to the end of everything. Instead of weighty she could have just said heavy. I don’t understand how she went to a private school.
“Feels very luxury”- maybe luxurious is the world she’s looking for? I feel like I proofread my tit post stories of my cat more than these ‘professional’ stories she puts out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.