Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the feck is this? She considers this work?
Coming from someone who used to moan and rant every time someone wondered if she had Italian roots because of her dark features, this comes off as very "look how white my baby is" imo...

Reactions: 13
She literally tagged this as an ad. How are we supposed to just know the difference?!
Because ASA rules changes and ASA assumed that people didn’t understand that “gifted” or “sent” meant “sent from the brand with no obligation to post about it, but if you would like more stuff from us, please post?” I really don’t like the new rules, the old ones were better.

Reactions: 3
I get so angry when she doesn’t caption her stories because she’s too “busy”. This is her job. And she is making her content unable to be viewed by some. It’s not on in my opinion. If she doesn’t have time to caption the stories, she should save them, and upload them later when she does have time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Those close-ups were awful. Just blurry and bad.

Also, has she heard of curling one's lashes? Even a crappy mascara looks so much better if you actually curl the lashes before.

Reactions: 9
So the VB mascara doesn't cut it for Poobles, if she were serious about this she'd tell us who it might work for. #itsallaboutme

Reactions: 8
She's dipped under 435k followers on instagram losing 104 followers yesterday alone? Good thing the follower counts mean nothing to her cause if she cared that would be a bit of a blow.
How can you see where she loses followers? I see she's officially at 434k. I thought she mentioned in a baby vlog that she didn't want to feature Grey as she gets older which is understandable but I think she's realised that the only photos/images/videos/content that does well are the ones with Grey. No one wants to see her recommendations/suggestions.

Reactions: 9
Good god is there anything that she won’t blame on having a baby? She just said her eyelashes have thinned since having a baby, what?!? They look the same to me, never were that long and thick lily. Another thing that’s always pissed me off is the way she says little - she doesnt pronounce the T’s she’s says lil 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
This does not look like a good product.
I dnt believe for one second this was not an ad, even Jessica Diner ssid let me show you a close up of putting it on since youre all asking lol and so have another few influencers, bullshit!

Reactions: 8
I watched a few of Lily's videos with Anna with my partner in the room and he said "This woman half the time is trying to undermine her friend and half the time is talking tit." I think he cracked her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.