Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wonder if he's allowed on the peloton. Maybe he doesn't want to. I'm not a biker - maybe there's a difference between road cycling and spinning and you can love one and hate the other. Now I'm not a Londoner, nor a mum (yet, found out I'm early days pregnant at the weekend - watched Lilys 4 week update and its a bit dramatic) but wouldn't saving a London commute give him enough time to go for a run or something in the morning? I bet she only allows him to walk to the tube station and back.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I really wonder if he's allowed on the peloton. Maybe he doesn't want to. I'm not a biker - maybe there's a difference between road cycling and spinning and you can love one and hate the other. Now I'm not a Londoner, nor a mum (yet, found out I'm early days pregnant at the weekend - watched Lilys 4 week update and its a bit dramatic) but wouldn't saving a London commute give him enough time to go for a run or something in the morning? I bet she only allows him to walk to the tube station and back.
(whispers congratulations) Please don't listen to Lily re: pregnancy. She over hypes every experience she goes through.

I thought when they first got it she said Rich was doing a month's trial of the Peloton? I am a bit puzzled as to why she got it (other than to compete with Anna) as she has NEVER expressed an interest in spinning right?

Oh hang on, I bet he's not allowed to use it as cycling is not good (for men) if you're trying for a baby.

Reactions: 10
Luna Grey sounds loads better than Grey Luna.

Perhaps Lily wanted the name to match Pebbles, Pebbles are Grey. The next kid could be Oval...
Oh no, The Oval is in South London and to Lily, down south is not London. 😆

Congrats ☺ I would say don’t really follow any advice she has, it’s total nonsense. Listen to your own body and if needed moan your own way, it’s allowed 😉 ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't hate the name Grey but clearly Lily and Rich picked this name because they wanted to come across as 'hip and edgy'. I remember her saying that they went with that particular name as they met another child with the name and liked it. It's just like them to pick something for no other reason than they heard someone else doing it. Given what her sister called her kids I get the feeling of being 'different' is a family trait but given how traditional and conformist they are it just comes across as a bit try hard.

Reactions: 17
I don't hate the name Grey but clearly Lily and Rich picked this name because they wanted to come across as 'hip and edgy'. I remember her saying that they went with that particular name as they met another child with the name and liked it. It's just like them to pick something for no other reason than they heard someone else doing it. Given what her sister called her kids I get the feeling of being 'different' is a family trait but given how traditional and conformist they are it just comes across as a bit try hard.
To be specific, they met a little boy whose name was Grey and of course Lily thought that a girl wearing that name would be "smart" and "not like other girls" 🙄

Really loved how her grandma reacted to the news lol: "such a sad colour".Yup, grandma.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
To be specific, they met a little boy whose name was Grey and of course Lily thought that a girl wearing that name would be "smart" and "not like other girls" 🙄

Really loved how her grandma reacted to the news lol: "such a sad colour".Yup, grandma.
Lol! I didn't know it was a boy!

Reactions: 4
Katherine Ormerod has a son called Grey, I wonder if that is who Lily was talking about?

poor Rich looks absolutely miserable in the story about his fake commute. The poor guy can’t even go on a walk because that would imply it’s pleasant so instead he has to do a fake commute , bet Lily is really proud for coming up with that because she’s the ultimate creative. Perhaps get the man a fake office and a fake desk too? Rich looks exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Congratulations! :)

I thought the Peloton was Rich's idea, but she seems to have commandeered it, and forced him to do his sad fake commute instead. She's insufferable.

Reactions: 6
My little cousin (only about 10 years younger than me) was named after me because her mum thought that I was absolutely adorable as a baby and decided if she ever has a girl, will give her the same name. At family gatherings, we would be called little Marta and big Marta 😂 So I understand the logic behind picking a name like this but it's probably not the best idea to do it in the family 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
I actually found that Anna always read my messages, and either replied properly or just acknowledged with an emoji. Lily is the only blogger that I follow that NEVER replies or reads the messages. I had Fleur replying to mine, and she has more than 1 mil followers, so surely Lils could reply 😂
Hahaaa but she’s a busy London mum, don’t you know.

I’ve only ever messaged Lily with criticism. So I don’t expect her to reply. I’ve hate watched her for sometime now and I actually look at her as a “what not to do” for almost everything. I guess I also watch in amazement, like how does this person live since she appears to be such a whiny moron.

However a few years ago I followed Anna on all her platforms and got real value from her content. She never responded with any answers about makeup, tips, books, nothing. I think that around the time she finished her book tour, I started to question the ethics of influencer culture, so I cut back following her. And then I unsubscribed from everywhere after she started her book club, The Book Edit, because she never engaged with my use of the hashtag, answered any questions about even what book was next, or even acknowledged my book suggestions. I was there for the book club early, too, before she started the FB outreach. And then also by this time I was just disgusted with what she was pushing, so I unsubscribed completely and stopped trying to engage. I guess now I watch her only out of amazement for where AF can get you in life, and she doesn’t actively disgust me like Lily does, as Anna seems grateful and hard(er) working. Also we have similar skin types so I still get some tips when I tune in.

And I was only on the Fleur train for a hot minute in 2020, out of desperation for content when I had some down time alone during lockdown. I don’t like her style, but I do like the dogs and the countryside, and I find her quite likeable and respect that she allows comments ... but then she went to Dubai in a pandemic, and I had to disembark that train bc I would never be able to take her seriously again. I live overseas and when the pandemic struck I hadn’t seen my family in almost 2 years, and a trip was planned for 2020 that we obviously had to cancel. We hope that it can happen in 2021 if the situation improves globally, but the data from January is definitely depressing. (I’m just trying to keep the effects of winter and Christmas in perspective.) So it will be over 3 years, and it is horrible for everyone, but we are trying to stay put because it is The Right Thing To Do. We also want to make / need to make an international move for work, but again are staying out because it is literally what medical professionals are begging people to do.

Meanwhile, assholes like Fleur are gallivanting off to Dubai for a luxury vacation. And her husband’s company made like 300 ppl redundant. I can just never look at her the same way after all that, it is the pinnacle of selfishness. It makes me so angry just typing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Congratulations! :)

I thought the Peloton was Rich's idea, but she seems to have commandeered it, and forced him to do his sad fake commute instead. She's insufferable.
I thought she’s mentioned he wanted a trial of it before as well.

Surely spending £1.7k on a bike and £45 per month is ridiculous if it’s just for her.... the girl who can’t even stick at couch to 5k

• Wow
Reactions: 11
honestly my heart just goes out to Rich... what positives is he getting from this relationship (apart from Grey ofc) His every move is publicly ridiculed... and you know what Lily? If you're "controlling the narrative" to make it look this way... that's even worse than being straight up mean to him!

Reactions: 26
I thought she’s mentioned he wanted a trial of it before as well.

Surely spending £1.7k on a bike and £45 per month is ridiculous if it’s just for her.... the girl who can’t even stick at couch to 5k
I think she mentioned she is paying the Peloton off monthly (not sure how much that costs) so she didn't fork out the big bucks for it all at once. Still, I wonder if she's letting him use it at all...he seems to be the one in the family that enjoys exercising and he does look a bit miserable of late (from what she's shown us).

ETA: I'm expecting her to show a pic of Rich on the Peloton now that we've been discussing it! Ha! Or maybe she won't now that I've said this. Sorry, Rich.

Reactions: 12
I think she mentioned she is paying the Peloton off monthly (not sure how much that costs) so she didn't fork out the big bucks for it all at once. Still, I wonder if she's letting him use it at all...he seems to be the one in the family that enjoys exercising and he does look a bit miserable of late (from what she's shown us).

ETA: I'm expecting her to show a pic of Rich on the Peloton now that we've been discussing it! Ha! Or maybe she won't now that I've said this. Sorry, Rich.
Haha yeah I bet that pic is incoming

whether they pay it monthly or outright - it’s still nearly £2k and then the subscription on top.... Anna getting one I can understand, but Lily even admitted she’s never been to a spin class before.

Reactions: 12

Does he have a Peleton profile? I honestly don't think he's using it as she would've shown us content with him on it.

Haha yeah I bet that pic is incoming

whether they pay it monthly or outright - it’s still nearly £2k and then the subscription on top.... Anna getting one I can understand, but Lily even admitted she’s never been to a spin class before.
And continuously proves that she cannot commit to anything. So strange as if she's planning get pregnant this year - I can't imagine her continuing it at 9 months pregnant. I think it was an impulsive 'keeping up with the newtons' decision (also see white puff anus chair).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh hang on, I bet he's not allowed to use it as cycling is not good (for men) if you're trying for a baby.
Oh, I bet you are right! She'll have banned him from the Peloton because of this. All he gets is his sad fake commute. Poor guy.

Oh, I bet you are right! She'll have banned him from the Peloton because of this. All he gets is his sad fake commute. Poor guy.
She'll give herself away (as pregnant) when he starts using it and she claims to have lost her personality (LOL) again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
26 quid for a mascara to wear in lockdown?! Jheeeze what a way to describe a product, what a way to make it seem useful 🙄

Reactions: 17
Katherine Ormerod has a son called Grey, I wonder if that is who Lily was talking about?

poor Rich looks absolutely miserable in the story about his fake commute. The poor guy can’t even go on a walk because that would imply it’s pleasant so instead he has to do a fake commute , bet Lily is really proud for coming up with that because she’s the ultimate creative. Perhaps get the man a fake office and a fake desk too? Rich looks exhausted.
No one told her that she is not exactly Katherine. She doesn't have the personality to pull it off. I think she is extremely delusional, she keeps calling herself creative, saying she has good rhythms and good music taste when the whole world think the contrary.

Kath has a nice rainbow arch she painted for her kid; Lily built a massive gym locker so Grey can in front of it . :Dhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CGxmomIBggy/

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.