Lily Pebbles #17 Lil-lets flushes tampons down the loo, the one where Rich isn't allowed to do a number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really??? Navy!!!??? Did she actually confess that?
I can’t remember where she said it - I don’t have the stamina to go watch some Lily Pebbles right now, but I’m pretty positive she mentioned it before and I didn’t dream it up! 😬

Reactions: 7
Maybe in messages but I highly doubt she reads a lot of messages because she and Anna are like ostriches, consistently sticking their heads in the sand of confirmation bias.
I actually found that Anna always read my messages, and either replied properly or just acknowledged with an emoji. Lily is the only blogger that I follow that NEVER replies or reads the messages. I had Fleur replying to mine, and she has more than 1 mil followers, so surely Lils could reply 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Big 50 shades fan ;)

But seriously the other option was Navy 😭😭😭
And Teddy. She definitely mentioned Navy somewhere, but she also said Teddy was their other option, but they won’t be using it because noun names don’t go with adjective names. So, let’s see what she comes up with next? Maybe a preposition or a verb? Go Garnham? Beyond Beggles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And Teddy. She definitely mentioned Navy somewhere, but she also said Teddy was their other option, but they won’t be using it because noun names don’t go with adjective names. So, let’s see what she comes up with next? Maybe a preposition or a verb? Go Garnham? Beyond Beggles?

Noun names don’t go with adjective names... aren’t all names nouns 🙄 I can’t even think of any other adjective names.. isn’t a colour both a noun and an adjective. I’m hurting my brain. She really does live in her own little world..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How about Drizzle?
Or Pine (as a play on Pine Marten, a small, agressive, huffing animal that's often on the defensive. Sound familiar? And it ties in with her birth surname).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL when Lily goes all smart using big words

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LOL when Lily goes all smart using big words
I don’t think she said “noun” and “verb”. I think she said something like “thing” and “description”. It’s a London thing, they don’t need to teach grammar there especially in private schools.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well even if Lily is lucky enough to have a second kid she will still be miserable, so I’d suggest if they have another one to call it Blue. She could then have grey and blue days 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well even if Lily is lucky enough to have a second kid she will still be miserable, so I’d suggest if they have another one to call it Blue. She could then have grey and blue days 😆
In Spanish we have a lot of names that are also colors, but they are pretty colors like blue (Azul), light blue (Celeste), pink (Rosa), white (Blanca), lilac (Lila). Who sees a baby and thinks of the beautiful color grey?? :rolleyes:
Her middle name Luna I think it's really nice, maybe when she is older she will go by that name and make her mother mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If you google Grey Luna, you get kitchens, eyelet curtains, paving stones, bed frames and vases! Luna is a very pretty name, but grey combined with their surname just doesn’t work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Luna Grey sounds loads better than Grey Luna.

Perhaps Lily wanted the name to match Pebbles, Pebbles are Grey. The next kid could be Oval...

• Haha
Behold: Agate Mauve Martin-Garnham... ready to get in the goddamn way and majorly inconvenience the idiot fool that brought him/her into the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just checked Instagram to see if she’d already secured her daughters name for future collaborations... alas, it’s still available.

Reactions: 1
I remember in one of her pregnancy videos she mentioned that one thing she was looking forward the most was having a child that loves YOU the most. Like, the friends' kids are ok, but at the end of the day - they love their mothers the most, and she wanted one person to have the same feelings about her (weird wording all around in that answer).
And while I kind of see what she means after hearing that - who comes up wih that as a reason for having a child in the first place?? So part of her resentment towards Grey could be if she prefers Rich over her. And maybe the second child is her attempt at having one that loves her more than Rich 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I remember in one of her pregnancy videos she mentioned that one thing she was looking forward the most was having a child that loves YOU the most. Like, the friends' kids are ok, but at the end of the day - they love their mothers the most, and she wanted one person to have the same feelings about her (weird wording all around in that answer).
And while I kind of see what she means after hearing that - who comes up wih that as a reason for having a child in the first place?? So part of her resentment towards Grey could be if she prefers Rich over her. And maybe the second child is her attempt at having one that loves her more than Rich 🤷‍♀️
This sounds ridiculous written down. But it's literally my life 😂
I'm an only child, my mum has been depressed for years, pushed people away. Sneakily got pregnant to have that "best friend" bond. She loved being a mum when she controlled everything, but resented it as I grew up and naturally had a warmer relationship with my dad. Punished us both for it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So if the podcast ever had any original ideas, they have been exhausted!

Next week, they are talking about..... wait for it.... their teenage years. Again. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
This sounds ridiculous written down. But it's literally my life 😂
I'm an only child, my mum has been depressed for years, pushed people away. Sneakily got pregnant to have that "best friend" bond. She loved being a mum when she controlled everything, but resented it as I grew up and naturally had a warmer relationship with my dad. Punished us both for it.
I'm so sorry about that :(
She is a self-admitted control freak, and yes, like you said - it's even weirder seeing it written down. Shows how little she thinks things through when speaking.

Reactions: 6
Off he goes on his fake commute- she is so bleeping rude, he looks sad and depressed
He looks like such a sad sack right now. It's so strange that he does this 'fake commute' - why not just go for morning walk? Where they live is hardly the prettiest part of London but the image of him walking to the station and turning round to walk back is so sad it makes me want to weep.

She's dipped under 435k followers on instagram losing 104 followers yesterday alone? Good thing the follower counts mean nothing to her cause if she cared that would be a bit of a blow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.