Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why buy it then????????????? Or is this a non-disclosed #kindlygifted?
I can’t imagine spending £25 on something that doesn’t/might not suit me. Spunking money on products that will sit unused in a drawer, #relatable???

she’s just posted about copying someone’s content with a photo “throwing products in the air”. The product she’s using are razor blades. This woman is so bleeping dumb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’ve got eczema on my lips atm and the last thing I’d do is put a lipstick on them! But #content

Reactions: 12
She really cakes on the lipstick too... Am I doing it wrong? I don't go back and forth so much like she was doing, especially not with a matte lipstick!

Reactions: 11
i think she actually looks super nice with her hair up and the polo neck but whhhhhyyyyyy put on lipstick for NO REASON

Reactions: 15
Crumbs and tea stained spoons. Much content!
Ah if only I knew these content secrets I would of course have snapped a couple of shots of my empty porridge bowl this fine morning. Shot them on film too and been like «hey guys got my film back»🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lily's face is so tragic.

I'm sorry, I know that's mean but you can just tell she's soulless and unhappy

Reactions: 13
Grey is such a cutie!

Mamas you are doing your best. So many toddlers go through a fussy stage at this age!

Lily can you please stop moaning and count your blessings. Both myself and my husband are work full time from work we can’t afford nursery at the moment so we are working from our laptops whilst our daughters is playing on her playpen and of course we interact with her. I am not judging on screen time but please enjoy your time with your baby. Stop moaning all the time about doing crafts or doing this or that. Nobody would say anything if Grey’s toys are around. Have you seen my house???

But posting and linking about Amazon zip bags on how to put the puzzles is okay? Fair enough if organisation relaxes you or whatever do it at your own time and spend quality with your little one now that you can. I have said it before I will say it again and if she reads on here: Lily I am one year younger than but darling you need a reality check on how fortunate you are.

Why does she always stick her tongue out like this whilst applying lipstick?
I’m so glad someone else said this too. I felt mean because I’m not saying we don’t all potentially make faces when applying lipstick but hers is particularly stupid and annoying. It’s the same with the way she eats and talks with her mouth full. It drives me mad 😩

Reactions: 8
I still can't get over tampon gate 🤦‍♀️ pops in my head every time I see her 🤣

• Haha
i think she actually looks super nice with her hair up and the polo neck but whhhhhyyyyyy put on lipstick for NO REASON
I think she looks nice here because her hair looks mainly dark and you can't see the sickly blonde!
(minus the weird tongue thing - surely she's eating her lipstick?)

Lily's lips are a never-ending problem and she has tortured them with every lipstick possible (but, not a beauty guru!!) instead of, you know, getting proper treatment. She blamed it all on the cheap lipstick that was used on her wedding day for her makeup. So since then it's only #kindlygifted luxury brands she uses, even though the price of the lipstick doesnt seem to have an effect on the state of her lips. Gotta love Liliy logic....

Reactions: 10
She really cakes on the lipstick too... Am I doing it wrong? I don't go back and forth so much like she was doing, especially not with a matte lipstick!
She’s not the only influencer who applies lipstick like that. Most seem to. Explains why they go through their products so quickly. I tend to have two, maybe three, lipsticks on the go at the one time. Even with touch ups throughout the day it takes me ages to finish one.

Reactions: 2
Her working morning consists of taking a photo of her messy kitchen, putting on make up and de-bobbling her clothes. I can't even.

Why does she always stick her tongue out like this whilst applying lipstick?
I can’t stand the way she applies lipstick. It just irks me.

The audacity she has to try to sell a glorified toothbrush for taming flyaways during a time when many have lost their incomes 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.