Lily Pebbles #16 Her job's a joke, her instas broke, her channel's DOA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does she seems to do to make life that little bit harder for herself

Reactions: 12
Maybe she's hoping being pregnant again will be a fantastic excuse for Rich (and others) to do all the parenting while she lolls on the sofa and takes selfies of how sick and exhausted she is. Although that's a bit short sighted as she will have another baby to look after 9 months of putting her feet up.
Sofa selfies are OK, the toilet bowl ones not so much 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how negative she sounds about doing activities with her daughter. She needs a serious reality check. Being at home with your toddler is a privilege, I’m sure plenty of the frontline workers have children and they would give anything to be sitting at home doing arts and crafts. She disgusts me more and more each day.

Reactions: 36
Another thing that winds me up (I feel like I’m just Lily bashing today lol) is the lack of sound on her videos and no music either? It makes them even more drab.
And don’t even get me started on the cot bumpers in full view either. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I feel like she’s showing her “Grey days” way more than she used to. Trying to up the engagement?

Reactions: 17
Why would you just stand there and let your kid throw all the crayons on the floor for ages and film it? This can’t be good for the crayons (I think I saw some wax ones that can definitely break easily if thrown around, what a waste). But hey, Ecru has started watching films now, which Lily is grateful for. She only watches a specific type of film however. Such exquisite taste.
(Just to be clear I’m not mocking the kid, just her ridiculous mother and her bizarre wording.)
A1B5B9F8-0449-40B3-B51D-3CDE40F69859.jpeg

Reactions: 27
Why would you just stand there and let your kid throw all the crayons on the floor for ages and film it? This can’t be good for the crayons (I think I saw some wax ones that can definitely break easily if thrown around, what a waste). But hey, Ecru has started watching films now, which Lily is grateful for. She only watches a specific type of film however. Such exquisite taste.
(Just to be clear I’m not mocking the kid, just her ridiculous mother and her bizarre wording.)View attachment 373315
Kid makes mess. Groundbreaking. Wait until she has two running around 👀🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh, if she hates parenting so much, why is she so dead set on having another child?!
I get frustrated like this with my nephews when I've been looking after them for several hours and they're getting a bit awkward and I'm getting a bit over it. I know I'd be the same (only more so) if I had my own, so I've decided not to have children. It was an easy decision, despite the fact that most of my friends and relatives have children of their own (as in, I always knew having children would be an option/choice/decision, not just "it's what you do" like Lily).
Christ she makes me incoherent - sorry for the terribly rambly post!

Reactions: 24
Laughing at Lily describing Grey’s dinner as “medium effort” - fish fingers you pop in the oven, rice pouch you pop in the microwave, sliced up pepper! Only medium effort if it’s relative to a ready meal!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Laughing at Lily describing Grey’s dinner as “medium effort” - fish fingers you pop in the oven, rice pouch you pop in the microwave, sliced up pepper! Only medium effort if it’s relative to a ready meal!
I'd like to see a zero effort one😂

• Haha
Medium effort because she has had to use two different appliances! Low effort must be all in the meecro-wav-ay.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ugh, if she hates parenting so much, why is she so dead set on having another child?!
I get frustrated like this with my nephews when I've been looking after them for several hours and they're getting a bit awkward and I'm getting a bit over it. I know I'd be the same (only more so) if I had my own, so I've decided not to have children. It was an easy decision, despite the fact that most of my friends and relatives have children of their own (as in, I always knew having children would be an option/choice/decision, not just "it's what you do" like Lily).
Christ she makes me incoherent - sorry for the terribly rambly post!
Absolutely relate to this. I feel like Lil-lets would too if she was honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My god her stories have just had me raging today!
The chucking crayons, why are you filming this?!
The watching films... This is after TV before nap earlier, obviously not remotely concerned about her screen time.
And average effort dinner?? What is she on about? It is all convenience food!

Reactions: 11
One day Grey is going to see all of this content and she’s going to realise her own mother hated the newborn stage, hated the toddler stage, hated doing anything with her, complained all the time about her calling out “mamma”, hated being at home alone without Rich there, just generally hated being a mother. How upsetting
Lily should absolutely not have another child

Reactions: 20
She’ll be moaning that “Grey” has ruined her posh floor next. Put a bloody mat down and let her crack on!
Also just a hint Lily, if you cook a family meal that you all eat together, it’s less effort instead of relying on convo eve food for your daughter.
PSA: not knocking a classic kiddy tea (we have fish fingers too sometimes!) but cooking one dinner for all of you is by far easier, don’t understand why you wouldn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’ll be moaning that “Grey” has ruined her posh floor next. Put a bloody mat down and let her crack on!
Also just a hint Lily, if you cook a family meal that you all eat together, it’s less effort instead of relying on convo eve food for your daughter.
PSA: not knocking a classic kiddy tea (we have fish fingers too sometimes!) but cooking one dinner for all of you is by far easier, don’t understand why you wouldn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
No one told her so she doesn’t know

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get this either, wouldn't you want to sit and eat with your kid? That's how they learn to be at a table with other people. Lily just makes me sad, that story where Grey is shouting mama mama mama is so cute but she's just ignoring her. Poor wee thing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.