Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
I doubt it's even been that cold tbh. It's been hovering around 2/3 degrees here in SE London. I certainly haven't cracked out my warmest coat yet, and like someone else said, once you start walking you have to take off any gloves/hat etc because you quickly warm up. She's a moron.
I’m in SE London too and I was beginning to think there must have been some sort of Ice Age north of the river where Lily is, it’s really not that cold yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

S12345

Rich was doing a bread delivery to a local food shelter. Rich. Not Lily.
Is that inbetween unblocking the toilets and hanging a print ?
Yeah and didn’t she say “we can at least do that” or something but that “we” would never include her. She doesn’t even seem to be able to do the charity spotlight thing properly 🙄

martaS

VIP Member
I have a feeling Rich was having a blast while playing with Grey, but Lily can only see misery. Probably since she would be bored the minute she is left alone with Grey.

They give me the impression of Rich as primary carer and Lily as the new stepmother who still hasn’t bonded with the kid. She’s acting like a teenage auntie dropping two word comments here and there to Grey otherwise not knowing what else to do.
This is painfully spot on!

Influenzapandemic

Gravy hater here too! (& I’m northern) I make it for my partner, it’s not exactly difficult.

She should stop bothering to post and then no one can call her out, problem solved Lilz!

dutchover

Ugh how can anyone trust her skincare recommendations when she attributes her skin improvements to multiple products? some as ads, some not.

S12345

what’s this meeting?
Meeting with her managers to discuss how the year has gone/plans for the one ahead. One vlog she mentioned going into one and coming out crying so we suspect it didn’t go so well 😂 (someone correct me if I’m wrong..)

• Haha

VNaylor

Chatty Member
A neighbour used to let her little boy play in the car, until one day when he let the handbrake off and rolled and smashed into a lampost and knocked it down......
Of course - there is this too - plus risk of locking themselves in etc. It’s just a dumb idea, even under supervision!

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Hello! I haven't been here for a while but read all that's been written about tampon-gate. She's really a dumb ignoramus, isn't she? Incapable of forming her own opinion and rejects all responsibility for. her cluelessness. Guess no one told her she could use her brain on her own...

S12345

Why does she always stick her tongue out like this whilst applying lipstick?
I’m so glad someone else said this too. I felt mean because I’m not saying we don’t all potentially make faces when applying lipstick but hers is particularly stupid and annoying. It’s the same with the way she eats and talks with her mouth full. It drives me mad 😩

S12345

I might be wrong but I think it was #gifted by Scandiborn? So the brand might be a bit pissed off!
From memory it was gifted. Of course the cheapskate gave away the freebie and replaced it with an IKEA one. Anyone notice when she had to fork out her own money it’s usually a cheaper alternative? Not knocking IKEA but you know what Snobby Shilly is like!

Jas119

Does anyone know what school she went to? I’ve said it before but could all this naivety be linked to her faith? Would her parents have had her removed from PSHE lessons for example?

this is me giving her the benefit of the doubt btw, not attacking or judging.
What other Jewish people do you know who are that dumb? I personally know many who went to Jewish schools and they are not naive, have common sense and are intelligent so basically no.

• Haha

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
Aww
Imagine being Grey and being old enough to watch all of this back and realise your mum hates you and you were a massive inconvenience

Also, I thought lily wasn’t a “breakfast person” so why is she trying to eat her breakfast in secret?
She clearly loves her, being a mother just doesn’t come very naturally to her.