Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
I actually quite like that look on her (apart from the shoes) suits her figure better but why are the photos so weird, can barely see the outfit properly.

Reactions: 9

jaymie

VIP Member
Whatever title is it can we include tampon, is those one in the life time thing, it will be a shame not to include. I am bad in naming :9 cannot think of any :(

I dunno... I’ve got a 2 and a half year old and I’m pretty sure he would LOVE it if I hired soft play! but I agree with others who say there are plenty of ways to entertain a child. Especially after Christmas.

Summernights

VIP Member
She’ll be moaning that “Grey” has ruined her posh floor next. Put a bloody mat down and let her crack on!
Also just a hint Lily, if you cook a family meal that you all eat together, it’s less effort instead of relying on convo eve food for your daughter.
PSA: not knocking a classic kiddy tea (we have fish fingers too sometimes!) but cooking one dinner for all of you is by far easier, don’t understand why you wouldn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
No one told her so she doesn’t know

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Are Lily and Anna starting the podcast again in jan? If not what will Lily be doing on Monday??

• Haha

Nova

VIP Member
Are people for real?
View attachment 381503

Yes I would think it’s really weird if my husband goes halves on a bday present with my parents, especially when it’s 180 pounds 😛 also weird that Lily felt the need to mention it. Always ready to emasculate him

In other news, Lily just found out fashion is split into seasons! View attachment 381511
Don’t know why I do this, but I’m trying to follow Lily’s way of thinking. I can imagine she’s trying to say that the shoes are expensive and that she doesn’t to think such expensive gifts are normal and that’s why Rich and her parents split the cost. Trying to be relatable or something.

oreococo

There’s a lot to criticize Lily about but I wanted to point out one thing I actually genuinely appreciate from her: how seriously they’ve taken lockdown protocols and being safe. I don’t think she ever complained about masks, that I remember, and they seem to really be taking Grey’s safety seriously.

I just watched a recent vlog from Five Two Love, my first from them in a while, and they had been setting off alarms for me for a while, but the fact that they risked their quintuplets’ health and their entire family, by going to Florida to go to Disney World during a pandemic made me go insane. They always play the part well, appearing super grateful, never getting too religious or Mormon-y on their channel, and while they’ve been sexist or ignorant before, never this blatantly idiotic. It was disgusting but it really opened my eyes to how well Lily handled being safe during this.

Compared to Zoella, Niomi Smart, and so many others, she seems to have made an effort to be safe and I’ve gotta give her props for that, even if she’s so dumb that she didn’t know that you can’t flush a tampon holy crap.

Rant over; sorry; I just know y’all will get me and you guys always make me feel better when I lose faith in humanity lol

Velocigee

So this never seems to bother me normally...but I could not watch lily's latest vlog with grey making noise in the background..it was literally driving me nuts. I think it was her insisting on talking over her rather than just pausing. Probably another attempt to be 'real' and 'mumsy'

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
My regrowth is the same and so I’ve embraced my natural curls and it’s done my hair the world of good!

CuriousAndCurioser

She loves to show how Grey plus with Lily’s makeup, imitating what her mother does. So doing normal chores and things around the house with Grey would be a great bonding experience that would teach that adorable little girl how to do basic things, to help around, to develop her motor skills more and more. Even the simple task of tidying her crayons or toys after playtime. But no, park her in front of the TV or take her to the car I’d Rich is not doing the parenting as well as everything else that needs to be done.

Thread name:

Lily Pebbles: flushing Lil-lets down the toilet didn’t make her famous enough.

dutchover

Good point actually. I thought that maybe it was one of her sisters or a friend who for once told her that she was being an idiot. But it makes even more sense if someone from Gleam dropped her a brief but stern dm to drop that topic and delete everything. If it had been due to "haters" she wouldnt have ignored the entire thing, but made some sort of "I'm so tired of all this negativity" post.
very true. she always makes a point to share when haters make her take down content with 'see, this is why I can't share anything' and 'you don't know the real me' comments.

• Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
That’s it. She is absolutely inept at parenting. Why does it take you to sit in the car with your child for her to be entertained??? SHE IS NOT EVEN TWO. IT IS NOT THAT HARD. My niece and nephew are almost four and just over two, I can assure you it’s not that complicated to engage and entertain them.
Does she also say for 30 minutes? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Wtf!!

• Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
And the white trainers on the right side are definitely NOT how to dress warmly in winter. Can’t wait for Lily to tell me they’re essential.
She’s been trying to sell those Veja trainers for at least the past 2 years. Is it a Lily fashion video without dirty trainers? Wonder if she cleaned them on the kitchen counter.

Wobblehead

VIP Member
I’m all up for pointing out what lil-let’s misgivings are and god knows she has enough of them, but even I cannot find it in my heart to criticise her for not looking her best in this circumstance.
It is completely valid to criticise because who would think about taking a photo when they are on their way to take their newborn to hospital. Their world is fucked up IMO