Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eat your fruit more often and don’t let it go off, and you won’t have fruit flies. “Airy” fruit bowl. I just can’t believe that’s the excuse she went for to justify another unnecessary freebie. She truly lives in a bubble, doesn’t she?
I have never had fruit flies..

Reactions: 3
I still can't believe they called their child GREY.
If Grey would have been born this year, her name would have been Beige or Oatmeal. She’s sure trying her best to not show the bits of her house that haven’t been edited recently to be Scandi heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Grey would have been born this year, her name would have been Beige or Oatmeal. She’s sure trying her best to not show the bits of her house that haven’t been edited recently to be Scandi heaven.
or diarrhea yellow wall arch, diarrhea for short!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
nahh her name would have been Papyrus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
F4958274-DFB8-4ABF-91B1-FBC7E6002A4A.jpeg
E3026339-3911-4212-91E3-AA1E8A819DFC.jpeg

My husband went away for a week in August. He came back to his own office, we have a four bed house detached house, my office is downstairs after a few months of sharing an office it made sense to give my husband his own room. He can work more efficiently, shut the door and not have added stress of moving his multiple screens. He wanted a “cool, industrial, whiskey bar vibes”

I guess some of us love our husbands a bit more 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s sat at the desk today for her busy important admin day of...unsubscribing from emails 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She’s sat at the desk today for her busy important admin day of...unsubscribing from emails 🤦‍♀️
At least now we know what she imagines admin is. I really think she has no clue what people who have responsibilities and real jobs actually do. It’s almost like she’s a kid playing pretend office 😆

I also remember when they moved to their first flat, she must’ve been around 27 and she talked about registering with a new GP like a real “adulting” moment. I would understand if someone at the age of 17 talked about it that way. I’ve recently started noticing how many influencers really come across as if they’re mentally stuck in late teens.

Reactions: 38
Holy crap I know I’m late to the party but wow. That BT ad. It’s terrifying!!!! Also why is she using a rolling pin making bread? Am I missing something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
haha, begging for likes again, she is the only influencer that does this all the time.
1608202288244.png

Dear Lily, you probably agreed to their marketing emails when you bought something from their website. No company can now spam you without violating the GDPR rules. Anyway, no one told you

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.