Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so bleeping condescending!
I think that she sounds bitter because she is. Deep down she can't find enjoyment/meaning in what she does anymore and kind of wanted to be brave enough to step away, so when she sees someone else actually doing it she resents it. We all know she will never give up the freebies tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t find it on Sam/Nic’s pages either. I know I read it earlier, among the comments from other known influencers. Of course, Lily’s “if it makes you happy” didn’t sound as nice as some of the other comments, but I suppose language just isn’t really her thing.

But I doubt she deleted it. Maybe these comments get tossed around by Instagram..
762693B9-1A2D-4EAD-96E9-5C7D7D9DD38A.jpeg

She wrote this on Nic’s, don’t think there’s one on Sam’s (remember guys, she’s a Londoner who’s a busy working mum...)

Reactions: 8
-Home styling tips room by room
- baby focussed content, maybe on weaning for example. 3 videos talking about food groups, what to cook etc.
- 3 recipes (starter, main, pudding) from a cook book. Could give some random books a go and give feedback and recommendations. Some could be easy and simple or have 27 ingredients.
- how to start a podcast. Invite other podcasters on to their vid to share experiences.
- 3 short videos on being creative (with kids) at Christmas - wreath and garland making, handmade cards, ideas for sustainable gift wrapping
- book recommendation series- could invite author pals on to their YouTube
- review all the board games theyve played over lockdown
This would all be very interesting, but it would requiere for them to have actual interests outside opening gifted beauty products or shopping online.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I found it quite strange that she only commented on Nic's post... Sam has always come across as someone who doesn't suffer fools gladly so perhaps she wasn't a Poobles fan!
Well considering Sam did her makeup for her ‘not so typical’ wedding you’d think she would have posted it under hers rather than Nic’s! Maybe Sam got annoyed with how many times Lily blamed the wedding day lipstick for her chapped lips issue 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 34
She doesn't know how to use her language, everything she says sound like a brag, the way she describes Grey, they way she describe her mum's cooking...she is so sad and empty :(

Reactions: 12
Well considering Sam did her makeup for her ‘not so typical’ wedding you’d think she would have posted it under hers rather than Nic’s! Maybe Sam got annoyed with how many times Lily blamed the wedding day lipstick for her chapped lips issue 🤔
If I was Sam I’d think lily was an hole. Blaming the lipstick used on one occasion for her scabby lips four years later

Reactions: 23
If I was Sam I’d think lily was an hole. Blaming the lipstick used on one occasion for her scabby lips four years later
Also is like implying that Sam picked a lipstick that gave her allergy, even if she didn't mean it, the way she goes on and on about it would be enough for others to wary. No one told her that she needs to be careful with the words she choose

Reactions: 17
Also is like implying that Sam picked a lipstick that gave her allergy, even if she didn't mean it, the way she goes on and on about it would be enough for others to wary. No one told her that she needs to be careful with the words she choose
Didn’t she also say she told Sam she still wanted to use products she was used to to avoid this type of thing 😂 I bet the lipstick was Lily’s choice but she had to (as usual) deflect her mistake onto someone else 🙄

Reactions: 9
Plus who knows? Maybe she just drank from a dirty glass at some point that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"how to be just a great human being"? :rolleyes:😂
I often wonder if Lily has some sort of impulse control issue. I think she saw the post from Nic and (mentally) was like 'NEED TO RESPOND ASAP' so just posts the first thing that comes into her head rather than taking time to write a considered message. It also doesn't help that she has no depth or emotional intelligence so writes really bizarre stuff.

Reactions: 25
I love how she also used this to state once again that she’s been here for 10 years. Right now that’s probably the only thing she has going for her!

Reactions: 19
I love how she also used this to state once again that she’s been here for 10 years. Right now that’s probably the only thing she has going for her!
She always has to bring herself into any message she writes.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She always has to bring herself into any message she writes.
That’s the first thing I thought as well. Circles right back to herself. As usual. That’s why it’s so hilarious she gives viewers/listeners advice, at their request of course, so that’s on the requestors. But she has no capacity to place herself in someone else’s shoes or for abstract thinking, so it all has to come from her own experience, which is limited.

Reactions: 17
That’s the first thing I thought as well. Circles right back to herself. As usual. That’s why it’s so hilarious she gives viewers/listeners advice, at their request of course, so that’s on the requestors. But she has no capacity to place herself in someone else’s shoes or for abstract thinking, so it all has to come from her own experience, which is limited.
So limited. I feel like Anna is aware this gig won't last forever and is starting to put into motion plans to ensure her longevity (for example, the collaboration of her new planner). I'm a bit older than Lily but I cannot relate to her content at all. Whereas with Anna - I actually like her stuff, her recommendations etc. Lily needs to grow, she needs to evolve but I don't think this has ever been a priority for her in any aspect of her life.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.