Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So limited. I feel like Anna is aware this gig won't last forever and is starting to put into motion plans to ensure her longevity (for example, the collaboration of her new planner). I'm a bit older than Lily but I cannot relate to her content at all. Whereas with Anna - I actually like her stuff, her recommendations etc. Lily needs to grow, she needs to evolve but I don't think this has ever been a priority for her in any aspect of her life.
I wouldn't like L to become a full-time mum vloggers because I find them so annoying, I think her failure is more so the fact that her heart isn't here anymore since she moved out from the flat, she is here for the freebies

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't like L to become a full-time mum vloggers because I find them so annoying, I think her failure is more so the fact that her heart isn't here anymore since she moved out from the flat, she is here for the freebies
Yes and she's gotten this far without having to put in any real work so why start now?

Reactions: 10
The only nice thing about that ad was the wrapping job. And at least she used a somewhat festive paper for the first time ever. Everything else was so lackluster. Shes so bad at this

The only nice thing about that ad was the wrapping job. And at least she used a somewhat festive paper for the first time ever. Everything else was so lackluster. Shes so bad at this
Personally I dislike when packaging includes artificial flowers or pine branches, or when the cellotape shows like that. But at least she tried.

Reactions: 6
I thought it was paperchase ad since she spent twice the time wrapping but who knows, she is such a typical creative and obviously a 1st in Marketing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone bang on about it all being a “job” as much as L?

Anyway I’m still laughing at her grin watching tv in bed
I just love tellyyyy 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Personally I dislike when packaging includes artificial flowers or pine branches, or when the cellotape shows like that. But at least she tried.
Why didn’t she use double-sided tape?! Oh right no one told her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Does anyone bang on about it all being a “job” as much as L?

Anyway I’m still laughing at her grin watching tv in bed
I just love tellyyyy 😁
It’s because she’s a *mum* she has to really luxuriate in her time watching the tv. Didn’t you know? Did nobody tell you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read her story about how an admin day consists of unsubscribing from email mailing lists and threw up in my mouth a little.
how can she pass that off as work???
This is such an insult to everyone with an actual job! And even stay at home moms to be honest.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I have so much respect for Sam Ravndahl who took her name off all PR lists (and then subsequently told us how much she spent at Sephora haha $$$$)

Beggles could never..

Reactions: 15
I have so much respect for Sam Ravndahl who took her name off all PR lists (and then subsequently told us how much she spent at Sephora haha $$$$)

Beggles could never..
Yes, that was a nice move. Samantha has other things that annoy me, but this was a good decision.

I'm not surprised the blandest fruit that ever existed aka lychee was Lily's favourite when she was little.
Screenshot_20201218-220909.png

Beggles could never..
Just watched a video of hers where she answered questions about influencers. Loved her. She made a very good point that she didn't feel like she could leave this job because she couldn't slide into a regular job and achieve the same income to maintain her lifestyle and that she was feeling unfulfilled. I think this fear lives in Lily. Hates what she does but she's too afraid to leave

Reactions: 13
I'm not surprised the blandest fruit that ever existed aka lychee was Lily's favourite when she was little.
View attachment 352320
Actually lychee itself can be nice but I doubt it tasted sweet as it supposed to me. I would say it is a tropical fruit, like mango that you get from the supermarket is not how mango supposed to taste like tbh. I doubt the lychee is sweet, but we know Lily doesn’t know food.

Reactions: 10
Actually lychee itself can be nice but I doubt it tasted sweet as it supposed to me. I would say it is a tropical fruit, like mango that you get from the supermarket is not how mango supposed to taste like tbh. I doubt the lychee is sweet, but we know Lily doesn’t know food.
I know, I just like picking on Lily ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched a video of hers where she answered questions about influencers. Loved her. She made a very good point that she didn't feel like she could leave this job because she couldn't slide into a regular job and achieve the same income to maintain her lifestyle and that she was feeling unfulfilled. I think this fear lives in Lily. Hates what she does but she's too afraid to leave
Maybe she likes it but she is such a negative person she comes across like she hates it! (What other job do you laze around, talk about yourself all day and let’s not forget the freebies or course).
I definitely couldn’t see her doing very well in any other job where you actually have to put in a hard days work!
This sounds horrible but she probably is relying on getting pregnant again to give her content some direction....

Reactions: 11
I don’t find lychees bland at all? A little dangerous for young children, but very flavourful.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.