Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BT ad has really irritated me.
Speaking as an ex-Londoner, north not far from Lily, no one ever had WiFi problems.
Her house really isn’t that big, no way has she ever had issues.
She really will flog anything.
Yeah, this BT advert just highlights that "influencers" like Lily are nothing more than salespeople now. She likes to claim she only does campaigns she really believes in, but come on. She's literally never mentioned the wifi in her house before. It's also not a big house, so there's no reason why any old router wouldn't work. It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't even have BT internet – she certainly never has the enormous glowing hub on her desk usually.

Reactions: 33
When is she ever watching a recipe video? Also her rolling out that sticky, clearly un-kneaded dough is laughable. And the caption: “I admit, we are a family of heavy wi-fi use”. What does that even mean!? Does no one proof read her captions on her ads!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The smiling looks manic.

Maybe she is trying to terrify the dough into rolling our evenly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re so big for her mouth! I couldn’t stop staring at them in her bday vid.
To be fair, her own teeth were huge, I actually think het veneers are slightly smaller. But yes, they do look a little unnatural.

Reactions: 11
All the smiling is terrifying. I’m so unnerved. I’m especially uncomfortable with the bed shot - I can’t put my finger on exactly why but I think I’ll have nightmares about that ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That ad is terrifying. The smile is so forced and I don’t think going to bed when it’s clearly day time has anything to do with your wifi connection. Don’t get me started on the dough! She is a tool

Reactions: 19
You know, I bet her getting the new smile DID bring her more business. Doubt anyone wanted her to promote their products with the teeth stains she had.
The text description of that ad is idiotic. She says they are “a family of heavy wi-fi use” and then she proceeds to back that up by listing her podcast recording, watching a YouTube video or watching TV all at different times. This is ridiculous in the age of working from home and home schooling. Many families have two adults working from home 5 days a week while their multiple children follow online lectures and activities. Maybe she could’ve included Rich being on a conference call or anything else that would imply concurrent connections. I am shocked BT approved this rubbish.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
And don’t forget about Lily needing WiFi to follow a recipe to make bread.
044C0A7D-C025-4E00-995F-AA6360EB016F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
idk if you need an ac to view
Thanks for sharing! Why is she forced smiling so much?! It actually looks so creepy and anyone who follows her knows that isn’t her personality or go to expression so she’s coming across as so fake and disingenuous. I really hope she falls off next year because it makes me sick that she gets paid for ad’s like this. She’s never once mentioned wifi being an issue and as others have said, 1 and a half people using the internet “a lot” isn’t what most average households contend with!

Reactions: 17
Heavy wifi use for HERSELF is recording an hour podcast and uploading a YouTube video? What about Rich who is on conference zoom calls and actually working from home? Tool.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.