Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rich is such a wet blanket.

The creeping (oops, sorry, “creeeeeeping”) around in the background is so stupid. What a cow.

Reactions: 13
Seven Dials is nice enough but (as a LONDONER) I was into it when I was in my early 20's (and into Camden when I was a teenager). It's just all chain shops now. For some reason the pandemic has paused in Lily's world - she was in Selfridges last week, out to dinner at the weekend and now promoting a busy shopping area. This year would've been a perfect opportunity for her to promote shopping in a different way or to showcase ways in which you can shop/enjoy London safely (i.e. click and collect for certain chains). But mainly she could've promoted smaller brands/indie shops.

I think she thinks her career is back on track but, personally, I think brands are throwing their ££ at any influencer this christmas because they are desperate and need people to shop. Come new year things will start drying up for her again.
Even friggin Burger King is promoting smaller restaurants and spots now. I find Lily's lack of support for the industries and stores that keep feeding her greedy pie hole with free stuff very disappointing but hey, what's new...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, I don’t get why Rich doesn’t have a proper conversation with her or just buy a desk himself and say “my desk arrives tomorrow, it’s going on the other side of the office”.

We’re 9 months into the pandemic, Rich hasn’t been on furlough, they have a big house for 3 of them, just sort it out.

And if the current set up genuinely works for them, then she needs to stop making content out of making the tea in the background or mentioning that Rich wants a bigger desk.
Plus, I really wanted to mention it, if it is inevitable that he needs to be downstairs for whatever reasons, why didn't he pick a spot that doesn't show off the background?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Rich could even do it from the bedroom. During the first lockdown sometimes both me and my partner had to be on call at the same time and our place is a massive downstairs kitchen/lounge and an upstairs bedroom. I'd set up in the bedroom with a plain wall behind me so you couldn't tell where I was. But then if Rich did his calls from the bedroom, she'd probably still sneak in to get mascara/clothes/insert a random item.
There's no winning.

Rich could even do it from the bedroom. During the first lockdown sometimes both me and my partner had to be on call at the same time and our place is a massive downstairs kitchen/lounge and an upstairs bedroom. I'd set up in the bedroom with a plain wall behind me so you couldn't tell where I was. But then if Rich did his calls from the bedroom, she'd probably still sneak in to get mascara/clothes/insert a random item.
There's no winning.
HA, that means Lily can't do her get ready with me while frowning and frying her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As simple as sitting on the other side of the kitchen table, so the plain white wall is behind him. And as simple as her getting her super necessary tea right before he starts the call, and not in the middle of it.

Reactions: 23
As simple as sitting on the other side of the kitchen table, so the plain white wall is behind him. And as simple as her getting her super necessary tea right before he starts the call, and not in the middle of it.
These 2 aren't the brightest, no one told them you could do this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s just like every single romantic comedy or drama that comes from the US. So much unnecessary drama, conflict or problems that could be solved with a bit of communication and understanding. The difference is, this is not fiction, it’s reality. And she insists on sharing her reality to be relatable and, I’m sorry, but we can’t relate. Grow up, start SHARING your life with your husband and stop allowing him to exist in your orbit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s just like every single romantic comedy or drama that comes from the US. So much unnecessary drama, conflict or problems that could be solved with a bit of communication and understanding. The difference is, this is not fiction, it’s reality. And she insists on sharing her reality to be relatable and, I’m sorry, but we can’t relate. Grow up, start SHARING your life with your husband and stop allowing him to exist in your orbit.
It's Lily's world -we're all just living in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we think she shared the photo of her at her desk to justify why Rich is working at the dining table?! You’re still a selfish tw... Lily.

Reactions: 14
Other influencers have been set the massive cracker and ate doing a give away with it!!
It won’t have even entered Lily’s head to do a giveaway... she will have seen all the stuff and thought ‘MINE!!!’ like the spoilt and greedy Verucca Salt that she is.

Reactions: 30
It won’t have even entered Lily’s head to do a giveaway... she will have seen all the stuff and thought ‘MINE!!!’ like the spoilt and greedy Verucca Salt that she is.
Well, she’s said before that she doesn’t do giveaways because the “logistics” of it is just too much.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Oh no, are they both working?!?! But who will watch Grey????????? ::sarcasm.... not London sarcasm though::

Lily continuing to show her selfishness and Rich continuing to not have a backbone. Theyre made for each other

Rich called her out on the podcast for only seeing a task through to about 90% so she’d take peoples money and never actually post it! She hasn’t got a giving bone in her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The more I think about this desk situation the more annoyed at her I get. Saying he used to do conference calls in an office, is not the same as having your wife faff about behind you. I used to work in a big office, and used to remove myself to a meeting room or quiet place to take a call, especially video. She’s once again showing how out of touch she is with office life.

Honestly, if my husband relegated me to the kitchen to work because he was hogging our one office space, and then had the gall to come in and make a cup of tea while I was on a conference call I’d be livid.

Reactions: 32
I personally would not enter any of her giveaways. I’m a grown woman, I often don’t need these things influencers give away. I don’t even enter Lisa Eldridge’s giveaways.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.