Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was not a care package for anyone, that was her stuffing some bits in a box and filming herself walking around with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That was not a care package for anyone, that was her stuffing some bits in a box and filming herself walking around with it.
Someone in my team also follows Lily and we were talking about a maternity leave gift for a colleague and she said to me Did you watch Lily's stories yesterday, she did a really nice care package for mums.

For the record, I am not buying that.😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
erm she did an ad for seven dials but we are entering T3 in few hours, they probably see her bio that she is LONDONER

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would you not peel a potato when you make latkes ?
Like is she just being her lazy self, or does the skin on the potato add extra flavour or something?
Untitled.png

Forgot to post this yesterday -- how about you pick up a pair of tweezers and pluck those hairs yourself instead of begging for a gifted treatment you asshole!

IMG_0050.PNG

And of course she didn't think about how fast kids grow out of their clothes because she's a complete idiot... Even if you didn't think about this when you were younger, wouldn't you have noticed while pregnant that baby clothing sizes change every 3 months? No, because she doesn't use her brain, she needs to be told everything 🤦‍♀️

IMG_0052.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 27
she can't possibly be worried that getting another desk wouldn't be smart from a financial point of view while buying that ugly chair, which probably cost the same as 20 ikea desks.. poor rich, really
I think it’s pretty safe to assume most people who can work from home will continue to do so well into 2021, probably until the end of summer. That’s also when Grey turns two and is just two years before she starts school. Obviously Grey will too need a desk in not so distant future. Why is it so hard for Lily to be a little bit more practical and buy furniture for longer than a year? I have never in my life seen someone refurnish their home as frequently as they do, yet this is the one thing she refuses to buy even if she ignores Grey and it is just for their present work arrangements.

Would you not peel a potato when you make latkes ?
Like is she just being her lazy self, or does the skin on the potato add extra flavour or something?
View attachment 348203
It really depends on the variety of potato as it can really give an extra flavour to many dishes.

Reactions: 9
erm she did an ad for seven dials but we are entering T3 in few hours, they probably see her bio that she is LONDONER
Seven Dials is nice enough but (as a LONDONER) I was into it when I was in my early 20's (and into Camden when I was a teenager). It's just all chain shops now. For some reason the pandemic has paused in Lily's world - she was in Selfridges last week, out to dinner at the weekend and now promoting a busy shopping area. This year would've been a perfect opportunity for her to promote shopping in a different way or to showcase ways in which you can shop/enjoy London safely (i.e. click and collect for certain chains). But mainly she could've promoted smaller brands/indie shops.

I think she thinks her career is back on track but, personally, I think brands are throwing their ££ at any influencer this christmas because they are desperate and need people to shop. Come new year things will start drying up for her again.

Reactions: 32
Why does she insist on letting us know that Rich has to do video calls in their kitchen, with her tiptoeing around in the background? Does she think it's endearing? Just give him your bleeping office already.

Reactions: 29
Honestly though, I don't feel bad for Rich because he has no backbone. Insist for a bigger desk and a comfortable chair but he is too much of a wet blanket. As for Lily, she is a tit, there's one thing tiptoeing and there is another filming. She doesn't respect his 'office job'

Can Lily not go to 7 dials and show us some shops instead of opening presents under the tree, she is so lazy. I know is Covid but she went to selfridges so? This is how easy they earn money

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
She wouldn't have to creeeep if she let Rich use HER desk in HER office. She really is the worst! I can't get over how selfish she is. Also can't really understand why he puts up with this behaviour!

Reactions: 22
Honestly though, I don't feel bad for Rich because he has no backbone. Insist for a bigger desk and a comfortable chair but he is too much of a wet blanket. As for Lily, she is a tit, there's one thing tiptoeing and there is another filming. She doesn't respect his 'office job'
Yeah, I don’t get why Rich doesn’t have a proper conversation with her or just buy a desk himself and say “my desk arrives tomorrow, it’s going on the other side of the office”.

We’re 9 months into the pandemic, Rich hasn’t been on furlough, they have a big house for 3 of them, just sort it out.

And if the current set up genuinely works for them, then she needs to stop making content out of making the tea in the background or mentioning that Rich wants a bigger desk.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.