Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s because of this order that I think the podcast was Anna’s idea. It’s “At Home with Lily and Anna”, and I don’t think Anna would ever put herself first when making up this very creative and original title. But then on the other hand, I guess Lily wouldn’t have a problem with putting herself first. So maybe it’s Lily’s idea after all.
That's a great point! When you have two people's names like that it would normally just be alphabetical so Anna before Lily. What a grabby, pushy person to put herself first!

Reactions: 9
It’s not just rude it’s grammatically incorrect - much worse! 😂😂

remove the other person (“rich and”) from the sentence and she’s talking gibberish - space nk sent I a gift bag, Me went to the park
Exactly. You wouldn’t say “me went to the shops” so you don’t say “Rich and me went to the shops”. Similarly you wouldn’t say “They gave I a gift” so you don’t say “They gave Rich and I a gift” It shouldn’t be that difficult for someone in her position.

Reactions: 18
That's a great point! When you have two people's names like that it would normally just be alphabetical so Anna before Lily. What a grabby, pushy person to put herself first!
I mean, I suppose you’d go with what rolls of the tongue the best for this type of thing. But in this case it doesn’t really make much of a difference to me. Maybe they didn’t like Annaand.

Reactions: 9
I think Anna will be very mindful with stuff like that, she will defo go for Lily and Anna; Lily on the other hand will bring up the NO ONE TOLD ME I'VE TO BE POLITE because I am the youngest.

Is like 2 months ago she did an ad for ETSY, well...I hope Etsy learnt a lesson here. Can I also say those prints in her house just screamed I am a basic witch

Reactions: 19
Well every day's a school day - didn't realise writing your name first in a card was considered rude! Would never give it a second thought and clearly I know very rude people as just checked the Christmas cards received so far and every single one has the writer's name first 🤷🏼‍♀️ my husband's name can go first when he decides that he'll write out the sodding things 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well every day's a school day - didn't realise writing your name first in a card was considered rude! Would never give it a second thought and clearly I know very rude people as just checked the Christmas cards received so far and every single one has the writer's name first 🤷🏼‍♀️ my husband's name can go first when he decides that he'll write out the sodding things 😉🤣
Maybe it varies per country, but over here it would be considered a bit rude to put yourself first.

Reactions: 2
I found the whole huge free Space NK gift box so infuriating, probably exaggerated because she boasted about it so much. I went to Space NK that same day and carefully picked out a couple of lovely gifts for some family, definitely not bank balance friendly. And then to see she got a load of free stuff from them, just left a bitter taste in my mouth (probably because I am bitter!)
Couldn’t they have offered this as a giveaway to their loyal customers instead.
The stories she posted and mentions about it in her video makes her sound like an indulged little brat.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Yes, I was taught the same rule. But if I’m sending a card to my family from us, especially when the gift included was bought by me then I write my name first because it just feels a bit weird to write my OH’s name first in a card to my grandma.

Reactions: 23
Yes, I was taught the same rule. But if I’m sending a card to my family from us, especially when the gift included was bought by me then I write my name first because it just feels a bit weird to write my OH’s name first in a card to my grandma.
That makes sense too, especially with family.

Reactions: 1
“I’m the person who usually asks to take leftovers home”

Erm... I’m sure most people do as well Lily, because it would be a waste to pay so much money to eat out and throw it away if you aren’t able to finish it 🙄
She thinks she’s so unique! Good lord! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17

Erm... I’m sure most people do as well Lily, because it would be a waste to pay so much money to eat out and throw it away if you aren’t able to finish it 🙄
She truly thinks she is the most special person in the world for doing the most basic things. Her parents really did a great job raising such a self centered person.

Reactions: 28

To be fair, a 'doggy bag' is not as common to ask for in the UK as it is in the US. I'm not surprised Lily asks for it, especially if she spent her own money. ;)

Reactions: 14
Exactly. You wouldn’t say “me went to the shops” so you don’t say “Rich and me went to the shops”. Similarly you wouldn’t say “They gave I a gift” so you don’t say “They gave Rich and I a gift” It shouldn’t be that difficult for someone in her position.
It shouldn’t be that difficult for a monolingual person who was born and raised in the native country of said (sole) language🧐🤬🤯
But nobody told her🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Money well spent on her private education.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Here in the Netherlands, that is still not common practice though. A lot of restaurants don’t even have proper containers here. But the portions are usually not so big that a lot is left over.

Reactions: 8

Lily is that person that goes out with a bunch of people, isn't paying for dinner and then announces she is taking the leftovers before anyone else can. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.