Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily hates having a bowl in the sink for washing up. She says it’s not a London thing. Yes, she really says that. Interestingly it seems like it wasn’t just me rolling my eyes here. When she said “LONNNNNdon thing” Mark said “Oh, not this again” and Anna said “we wouldn’t get it”, but Lily didn’t seem to notice they were taking the piss out of her obnoxiousness and just went on how much she hates a bowl in the sink and how much hate she’s going to get for saying it.
I think there was another thing that was really obnoxious, but I can’t remember now. Maybe I’ll listen back later. I’m a glutton for punishment.
That was seriously my favorite part of the podcast ever, them all making fun of Lily for being ~*a LoNdOnEr*~ and her being completely oblivious to it. It seems that Mark is not afraid to piss off Lily and Anna also seems to be a bit more assertive towards Lily with Mark there.

Reactions: 28
I listened the part about the washing bowl, as a foreigner I don't get it either for washing your plate in stagnant water and NOT RINSING it off but never relate it as a LONDON thing lol
I don't think people actually wash up in stagnant water, bowl or no bowl :)
[/QUOTE]
Haha i created a thread before here, it seems to be a yes to some. But they do they, how the hell is a London thing I don’t know. Seems like in her world, there is only London vs the rest of England

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course Lily's response to Anna and Mark not pooing in front of one another was 'Come back to us when you have kids' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I still don't understand what pooing in front of your partner has to do with having kids! All the power to you if you're comfortable with that (I could never!), but how would having children force you to do it if you didn't do it before? Limited time to spend in the bathroom? Especially since Lily and Rich have two bathrooms in their house.

Reactions: 33
I have a child and I would NEVER poo in front of my husband! Gross!!!
Btw what is the thing about a bowl in the sink? Never heard of it...but I’m not from London 🙃

Reactions: 14
I still don't understand what pooing in front of your partner has to do with having kids! All the power to you if you're comfortable with that (I could never!), but how would having children force you to do it if you didn't do it before? Limited time to spend in the bathroom? Especially since Lily and Rich have two bathrooms in their house.
I think it's just to lord it up over people, 'oh once you have kids and wiped someone's arse you really don't care anymore you wouldn't understand with your meaningless childless existence.' those people need slapping i swear. ... also a lot of women poop in childbirth so if he's been in the birthing pool with you & your floater i'm sure the toilet won't bother him now.

FYI no kids & yes we poop in front of each other, he's seen my vulva up close so who cares at this point.

Reactions: 12
The thing is I just can’t see an occasion where it would be a necessity to poo in front of anyone? Are they locked into the room together? Or does she leave the door open? Door open and he’s on the landing or adjoining room is one thing (still don’t get it) but to be literally locked in the toilet together while one of you is shitting just seems unnecessary?

And I can’t see how having a child impacts that at all. If anything, one of you should be looking after the kid while the other is mid-tit so it makes even less sense? So confusing

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I could never either and I don’t see why she had to share this information with the internet - or anyone for that matter! I bet she said it to someone in real life and they were probably like ewww what and to prove a point (isn’t that her life mission?) she went around telling others who reacted in a similar way and got defensive and said it’s because she had a child and no one without them would understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really don't get it either. I take it she means that she's lost all inhibitions since having a kid and doesn't care what state her husband sees her in. Not sure what Rich's excuse is!

Reactions: 7
I really don't get it either. I take it she means that she's lost all inhibitions since having a kid and doesn't care what state her husband sees her in. Not sure what Rich's excuse is!
Has she lost control of her bowel and has to do it that very moment rather than waiting for an appropriate time? And sometimes it’s when rich is brushing his teeth or cleaning the bathroom? Otherwise, I still don’t see why you wouldn’t politely vacate the room to let your wife poo in peace

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I loathe this sort of thing. As someone who struggled to get pregnant this sort of comment would be massively triggering. I know her and Anna are very close so if Anna was struggling to conceive Lily would probably be aware (and I would hope refrain from making comments like this). It's condescending. I think because Lily surrounds herself with people who are EXACTLY like her she can't comprehend that other people have other ways of doing things. And when she does hear of someone doing something different she pulls out the whole 'oh we don't do that in London' BS to make herself feel superior. But she just comes across looking like an idiot.
We mention frequently how Lily needs to quit Youtube and get a real job somewhere but she just wouldn't cut it (and I don't mean being able to handle the work load). She behaves in such weird/rude ways that people would immediately call her out or ignore her and talk behind her back. Working independently in her home with no interaction with coworkers (minus the occasional Gleam meeting) must do wonders for her because she has no one challenging her weird/inappropriate thoughts and behaviours. Just happy in her ignorant little bubble.

Reactions: 15
The thing is I just can’t see an occasion where it would be a necessity to poo in front of anyone? Are they locked into the room together? Or does she leave the door open? Door open and he’s on the landing or adjoining room is one thing (still don’t get it) but to be literally locked in the toilet together while one of you is shitting just seems unnecessary?

And I can’t see how having a child impacts that at all. If anything, one of you should be looking after the kid while the other is mid-tit so it makes even less sense? So confusing
This! I just don't see how they find themselves in this situation at all, they even have 2 toilets! Surely everything can wait 5 mins? And if he's dying for a piss while she's pooing he can just go downstairs, it's not like that'd be why he sees her anyway. I wish they'd explain why it's sooo inevitable when you've got kids and how kids affect that at all. She just loves rubbing it in Anna's face how she's oh so busy being a mum and how life just changes drastically :rolleyes: I bet Anna would never poo in front of Mark, even if (not when, Lily!) they had 5 kids. The thing that annoys me the most about Lily is that she has to be not only opinionated, but confident and inflexible in everything she talks about, never understanding how anyone could possibly disagree with her and still be right.

Reactions: 18
How does a 33 yr old Londoner not know how to keep herself and a baby warm????? HOW?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing is, if she wants to poo then poo, but I don't know why she needs to bring it up every times. Hard to explain, it seems like she used 'Grey' as a shield or excuse whenever someone questioned why aren't them intimate/ close. She seems to think that intimate/ affectious means pooping in front of each other. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she lost control of her bowel and has to do it that very moment rather than waiting for an appropriate time? And sometimes it’s when rich is brushing his teeth or cleaning the bathroom? Otherwise, I still don’t see why you wouldn’t politely vacate the room to let your wife poo in peace
I'd love if Anna said all this to her the next time the poo issues arises and she says 'come back to me when you have kids.' 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does a 33 yr old Londoner not know how to keep herself and a baby warm????? HOW?!?!
Well she's now bought the entire Uniqlo Heattech range it seems....
There was a bit of a cold snap last week but now it is pretty mild here in North London - 10 degrees today and going up to a balmy 13 degrees on Monday, which is practically a summer's day! Definitely nowhere near cold enough to warrant these leggings she's bought to wear under jeans.
May I suggest moving a bit more Lily? By the time I had arrived at the park with my dog this morning (10 minute walk) I was sweltering.....

Reactions: 15
Obviously I don’t want Grey to be cold but I’m so glad Lily didn’t get gifted all new clothes after her shameless begging.

And on another note, why is Victoria Beckham gifting Lily Pebbles?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.