Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's now bought the entire Uniqlo Heattech range it seems....
There was a bit of a cold snap last week but now it is pretty mild here in North London - 10 degrees today and going up to a balmy 13 degrees on Monday, which is practically a summer's day! Definitely nowhere near cold enough to warrant these leggings she's bought to wear under jeans.
May I suggest moving a bit more Lily? By the time I had arrived at the park with my dog this morning (10 minute walk) I was sweltering.....
No one told her you have to keep moving to keep warm.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still don't understand what pooing in front of your partner has to do with having kids! All the power to you if you're comfortable with that (I could never!), but how would having children force you to do it if you didn't do it before? Limited time to spend in the bathroom? Especially since Lily and Rich have two bathrooms in their house.
I suppose in the beginning Lily was completely useless and terrified of staying alone with Grey. So she must’ve thrown a tantrum something along the lines: Rich, this is your child too, and I’m a feminist! You cannot leave me alone with the child just so you could poo!!! So it became a family adventure every time Rich had to take a dump.

FYI: We do it all the time and have no children, but do live in a small flat. I don’t know how many times I would’ve been late to my work or gone to bed much later if I waited every single time for my partner to finish before I went in to take a shower or brush my teeth. Also, it’s just nature and we’re both just really comfortable with all that comes with it.

Reactions: 11
The thing is, if she wants to poo then poo, but I don't know why she needs to bring it up every times.
Lily and Anna have a habit of repeating stories or news over and over on different platforms because they’re lives are really dull and they have very little to report otherwise. I get so bored hearing the same stuff weeks later.

Reactions: 21
I have a feeling Lily and Anna are not as close as they would like us to think. Based on what we know, Lily seems to really lack empathy, and I could imagine that if Anna had some issues she wouldn’t necessarily share them with Lily.

Reactions: 26
Of course Lily's response to Anna and Mark not pooing in front of one another was 'Come back to us when you have kids' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: She seriously needs to stop using her kid as an excuse for everything! This has nothing to do with having a kid, I know many couples with children who don't do it and I can say for sure that I won't be doing it in front of my partner, ever. I'd understand if it happened because it had to for whatever reason but it sounds like it's a regular thing for them.
OMFG🤣🤣🤣
They are both doing it?! Has any of them lost spinal control and become bedridden? Or developed a sudden fear of toilet bowls so they can't handle the deed alone? Is that why she thought it was a good idea to hang family pictures on loo walls? Did we miss something?

I was talking to my mum about this (mother of 2) and the stare she gave me says it all. She added that was the only time she had for herself when we were babies🤪

*and then there is me, who couldn't poop in my ex-partner's home (behind closed doors, bathroom fan on) for over 6 months😂😅Maybe I should be more like Lily?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lily and Anna have a habit of repeating stories or news over and over on different platforms because they’re lives are really dull and they have very little to report otherwise. I get so bored hearing the same stuff weeks later.
Neither of them appear to have any sustained interests and they don't seem prepared to invest in themselves or their business. Difficult to create good content from nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Maybe the reason grey went blue is she was just standing on the street or sitting on a bench in the park while lily chatted to her mum or something? I can see something like that causing the flurry of purchases, if she felt guilty for not realising grey was cold.

now she’ll never be cold again! Fifteen layers minimum every day until grey turns 18 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a feeling Lily and Anna are not as close as they would like us to think. Based on what we know, Lily seems to really lack empathy, and I could imagine that if Anna had some issues she wouldn’t necessarily share them with Lily.
Did anyone notice Lily calling Anna her best mate in a recent video? Usually it’s “work wife” this and that. Maybe she’s not as close to the girls we used to see so she’s clinging onto Anna for dear life.

Reactions: 19
*and then there is me, who couldn't poop in my ex-partner's home (behind closed doors, bathroom fan on) for over 6 months😂😅Maybe I should be more like Lily?
I am pathetic, I live in my own home (flat), had to turn on the tap when I poo. Maybe I should be more like Lily too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does a 33 yr old Londoner not know how to keep herself and a baby warm????? HOW?!?!
Right??? She has been living in the same city since she was born - how come she doesn't know how to dress for winter???? And maybe I don't understand it because I'm in South London which might not even be London in Lily's eyes but it hasn't been that cold at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anna should keep anything personal to herself as Lily has no filter as evidenced when she shared Anna's concerns regarding having kids & also that Mark wants kids ASAP.

Reactions: 7
I can imagine if Anna had any problems trying to conceive, Lily would try to make it about her by bemoaning how long it took her and Rich, even though it was no time at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
OMFG🤣🤣🤣
They are both doing it?! Has any of them lost spinal control and become bedridden? Or developed a sudden fear of toilet bowls so they can't handle the deed alone? Is that why she thought it was a good idea to hang family pictures on loo walls? Did we miss something?

I was talking to my mum about this (mother of 2) and the stare she gave me says it all. She added that was the only time she had for herself when we were babies🤪

Nobody should be more like Lily. Not ever!

Reactions: 6
Okay, I’m actually relistening on my way home because it was bugging me that I couldn’t remember the other thing that made me roll my eyes. Found it: Anna calls Mark Brian Bathgate because she thinks he is soooo coooool and stylish with his Teva sandals, just like Brittany Bathgate, oh my word.
Also, guys, you should really listen to Lily banging on about the sink bucket not being a LONNNNNdon thing. As someone said above, it’s great listening to the other 3 completely rolling their eyes and taking the piss, and she’s just so oblivious to it! She takes her own opinions far too seriously. It starts pretty much at 30 minutes in.
Okay, off to listen to the rest now. What a sad life I lead. 😂 Lockdown Friday night, eh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How stupid can this woman get, seriously?

"So many of you said wool is the best way to keep kids warm"

"The main tip was to keep her feet warm to keep the rest of her warm!"

Yeah? And...? Lily didn't know this?! She's a complete moron.

IMG_0044.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.