Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't understand what pooing in front of your partner has to do with having kids! All the power to you if you're comfortable with that (I could never!), but how would having children force you to do it if you didn't do it before? Limited time to spend in the bathroom? Especially since Lily and Rich have two bathrooms in their house.
Also, I think I remember Lily making a remark a while back about how Rich is not allowed to poo upstairs and has to do it in the downstairs loo. Which basically means that Lily is entering the upstairs bathroom while Rich is showering/getting ready for work/whatever and having a tit.

Charming.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This b*tch is a serious piece of work ... food bank donation THAT SHE IS BRAGGING ABOUT just plopped down (but she made sure to get in some M&S product placement - it looks like she pulled that out of the bag and turned the Domestos or whatever it is around.)

Then she goes and styles her hand sanitizer. Why not try to make the food bank donation sexy and provide some resources about what’s needed or how you can find out what’s needed in your area?????

Some real gems in her stories tonight. Is she the Waitrose even sponsored or is she just doing a canapé thing bc Anna did it last year? Anna literally did the same thing except sponsored.

Lily just sucks.
2DC4EE87-063D-4CE6-B23F-FDA570EB605A.png
1E6AE93B-8472-4FD2-9864-7B555106DC87.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think people actually wash up in stagnant water, bowl or no bowl :)
Haha i created a thread before here, it seems to be a yes to some. But they do they, how the hell is a London thing I don’t know. Seems like in her world, there is only London vs the rest of England
[/QUOTE]
LOL. It is def a British thing....I am from Scotland, I didn't do it but know people that do and my husband noticed it when we lived there. He thought it was gross.

How stupid can this woman get, seriously?

"So many of you said wool is the best way to keep kids warm"

"The main tip was to keep her feet warm to keep the rest of her warm!"

Yeah? And...? Lily didn't know this?! She's a complete moron.

View attachment 343323
Just dress her in warm layers, you daft cow. I live somewhere where it gets to minus bleeping 40 and no one makes this much of a deal about dressing a child.

i'll just leave this here

View attachment 343438
Why is she always frowning/pulling ugly faces? Will soon be time for some gifted botox.

Reactions: 8
This b*tch is a serious piece of work ... food bank donation THAT SHE IS BRAGGING ABOUT just plopped down (but she made sure to get in some M&S product placement - it looks like she pulled that out of the bag and turned the Domestos or whatever it is around.)

Then she goes and styles her hand sanitizer. Why not try to make the food bank donation sexy and provide some resources about what’s needed or how you can find out what’s needed in your area?????

Some real gems in her stories tonight. Is she the Waitrose even sponsored or is she just doing a canapé thing bc Anna did it last year? Anna literally did the same thing except sponsored.

Lily just sucks. View attachment 343523View attachment 343525
Wow, just wow. It's 'an indulgent time of year' so she donates 'essentials' to the food bank? Why not donate all those freebies you get? Or some of those 'indulgent' things?? It's not like she can't afford to be a bit more generous than a bag of cheap teabags.....

I use a washing up bowl because the plug in the sink does not seal anymore, and turns out to be an awkward size, we haven't found a replacement that fits. We rent, so it's not like we can do much about it. Also, the bowl does not take as long to fill up. ;) And don't worry, I rince before I wash.
I'm Dutch living in Essex though, so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about..... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
More limited vocabulary alert- she is "obsessed" with her new glasses. Why can't she say 'I'm really pleased with my new glasses' or something similar? It's way over the top to say obsessed. Aaannnddd it might seem a petty thing for me to say, but this kind of hyperbole undermines our trust in her opinion on anything from glasses to make up to skincare.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
More limited vocabulary alert- she is "obsessed" with her new glasses. Why can't she say 'I'm really pleased with my new glasses' or something similar? It's way over the top to say obsessed. Aaannnddd it might seem a petty thing for me to say, but this kind of hyperbole undermines our trust in her opinion on anything from glasses to make up to skincare.
I’m OBSESSED with being able to see!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Coffee, two nights on the booze, and a date night. How's that nasty bout of cystitis working out for you, Lily?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I bet Lily is absolutely green with envy that her idol Philippa Bloom has a suite at the Berkeley for her birthday and she got cystitis for hers...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nice to see Lily earning money from her birthday gift. I swear this woman is next level!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She probably wants an align pants but it is 89 pound so she hint hint and hint until Anna bought it for her. Meanwhile Anna got that stupid jumper for like 35 pound and quite frankly erm useless.

She doesn’t deserve Anna

Wow, just wow. It's 'an indulgent time of year' so she donates 'essentials' to the food bank? Why not donate all those freebies you get? Or some of those 'indulgent' things?? It's not like she can't afford to be a bit more generous than a bag of cheap teabags.....

I use a washing up bowl because the plug in the sink does not seal anymore, and turns out to be an awkward size, we haven't found a replacement that fits. We rent, so it's not like we can do much about it. Also, the bowl does not take as long to fill up. ;) And don't worry, I rince before I wash.
I'm Dutch living in Essex though, so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about..... ;)
Haha you live in Essex, hence why. London people don’t do that. Ha! In her eyes is not teabag is M&S teabag that she kindly placed it in a strategic way to show us

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
£5 bet that she will post a story by the end of the year tagging Lululemon for her Allign pants pilling because no one told her those leggings aren't for any activity but yoga.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"This time of year I get itchy to organise" What, to make room for all the freebies you'll receive?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Did we ever actually get to the bottom of what the big scary thing was that happened around the launch of her book?
Theories included someone finding out her address and showing up at her house or possibly falling out with a friend over something that she had written in the book - but I don't think anyone knows for sure. There may have been other theories as to what the big scary things was, but I can't remember now.

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine would be that interested in her to show up at her address. Oh wait, maybe they thought she was actually Mila Kunis or whichever celeb her imagination has convinced her she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t imagine would be that interested in her to show up at her address. Oh wait, maybe they thought she was actually Mila Kunis or whichever celeb her imagination has convinced her she is 😂
I can't see it happening either. Was that actually suggested as a theory for the scary thing that ruined her book release, or did I just imagine it? Lol.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.