Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she went back to the hair stylist that she didn't like?
Guess it doesn't matter to her as long as she doesn't have to pay.

She needs to go darker with her hair, not lighter. Dark hair suits her so much better. The blonde just washes her out.

The Twinset goes there too, Lily and the Twinset are quite tan, maybe she wants to look like the twinset but somehow erm, she looks dirty

View attachment 339406View attachment 339412

Sarah and Philippa are just so polished and classy and perfect at all times which is never going to happen for Lily. She'll say it's because she's a mum and she doesn't have time but The Twinset are also mum's so....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Guess it doesn't matter to her as long as she doesn't have to pay.

She needs to go darker with her hair, not lighter. Dark hair suits her so much better. The blonde just washes her out.

Sarah and Philippa are just so polished and classy and perfect at all times which is never going to happen for Lily. She'll say it's because she's a mum and she doesn't have time but The Twinset are also mum's so....
I think in her head, she is like OH BUT WE HAVE THE SAME COMPLEXION, IF THEY CAN PULL IT OFF, I CAN TOO

Reactions: 9
Option C - don’t care and confused as to why you’re asking strangers on the interior for interior decorating advice for your home???
5FE8BECB-AC23-4C78-92CF-0EDA08A289A0.jpeg

Is this a subtle beg for hand cream? Nails look dirty again too 😱
A1A1269B-D3DC-404A-8C8F-7E77B86BD421.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice close up of the cot bumpers there. 🤦🏻‍♀️

And I know everyone has different routines but I never wake my one year old from his naps, especially if we’re not going anywhere, he would be so grumpy! If he sleeps a bit longer I’ll just adjust bedtime. I imagine Lily has Grey on a tightly regimented schedule that can’t ever change.

Reactions: 18
Is this a subtle beg for hand cream? Nails look dirty again too 😱
View attachment 339502
I know she isn't working - but O'Keefe's Working Hand Cream is top notch for dry hands in my experience, massively improved my hands which have been made a right mess of because of my work. Not a bad price either on Amazon.

Even Lily shouldn't need to be on the beg for that.

Reactions: 9
I know she isn't working - but O'Keefe's Working Hand Cream is top notch for dry hands in my experience, massively improved my hands which have been made a right mess of because of my work. Not a bad price either on Amazon.

Even Lily shouldn't need to be on the beg for that.
That’s the one I use too - good stuff!

Reactions: 5
Just wanted to say that I bought that Wild deodorant because I was wanting something less wasteful than normal plastic deodorants and I now have a bright red rash all over my underarms so won't be able to use it anymore despite it being really expensive

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Just wanted to say that I bought that Wild deodorant because I was wanting something less wasteful than normal plastic deodorants and I now have a bright red rash all over my underarms so won't be able to use it anymore despite it being really expensive
Try for a refund!

Reactions: 12
Try for a refund!
I've emailed them and they've given me advice on how to stop the irritation but said if nothing helps and I really don't want to use it they'll refund thank god 🙃 wish I'd never been influenced

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she actually DO anything her audience polls tell her to do? Or is it always, "I totally thought you guys would like X better than Y, so funny" and then she does whatever she wants?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.