Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That idiot is too lazy to look it up online to help herself and we all know she stalks here madly. I am in a charitable mood so I'll pass some of the advise older women in my family gave me (some of them are doctors). I hope it helps women in here if anyone is suffering, I wouldn't wish on cystitis to my worst enemy.

First thing first, get it checked. Blood test, physical exam, smear the whole nine. It would help to determine if there is an underlying physical cause like congenital extra short urethra, poor kidney condition, your vaginal opening being close to your urethral opening so microorganisms carried easily etc. Also it will be evident if its bacterial or viral. If it's bad , you are prescribed medication and if you are sexually active, your partner needs some sort of medical treatment as well (so you won't keep passing it to each other when one of your immune system is compromised). Your diet plays a big part on the health of your nether regions. Make sure you are not consuming so much processed sugar (chocolate, bread, pasta, packed food in general) because it makes you vulnerable to bacterial infections in intestines and vagina. Regular consumption of VitC (preferably from vegetables and fruits, not food supplements) helps your immunity in general but it is extra protection for your reproductive and urinary system aswell. Cranberry juice/ products (processed as little as possible) is your friend during he inflammation period. Sanitary products are bleached with nastiest chemicals and some women are allergic to those, even if they are not aware. Check better quality options as much as its within your budget (and since we are talking about it, duck you pink tax). Medical grade silicone period cups, cotton heavy pads and tampons instead of plastic heavy ones are sustainable options and relatively vagina friendly. Check if your birth control makes you susceptible. Again, it depends on the person and the vagina but some pills/ shots makes you more susceptible to UTIs in general. Cotton underwear is the way to go ( dear underwear industry please make lolita briefs sexy again), wash them in high temperatures, iron when possible. Cleaning products (intim gels) are no go as long as they are not adviced by your doctor. Scented bath products can do harm, especially if you sit in them in the bath tub because they have harsh surfactants. The most common advice, pee after sex. Last one, drink water like there is no tomorrow and limit your salt and alcohol consumption because it makes you dehydrated 🥂😁

This beggar moany princess triggers me so much, I don't even hate watch anymore. The blue lips baby story was the last straw. duck the company sending her free children's clothes. Actually duck them in general because they are not smart enough to distinguish between dead traffic and actual sale/ customer count provided by influenzas. Its winter in Northern Hemisphere, countries are on war and we are dealing with a pandemic. There are literally children dying on streets because they are cold. Surely there are far more better options to send free children's clothes🥴
Very well said!!! 👏🏻 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1607546633015.png

Ha, the moment you realised that mum day doesn't stop on your birthday #useacondom #practicesafesex

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The karma is real 😂 Serves her right for being so miserable all the time - today she had more reason than usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Know it’s been said repeatedly but I don’t want to know about Lily’s cystitis! Well done Lil, you managed to persuade your husband to give you a shag. Shame you didn’t bother to wash or you’d probably be ok! If it was severe cystitis you wouldn’t have been able to wander round the shops you idiot, you would have been straight to the Drs for antibiotics. My god she is as thick as a brick. Did nobody tell her anything??

Reactions: 18
It won’t be long until Lily tells us to pee after sex to prevent UTIs. Nobody ever talks about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just seen her story with the frying pan straight on the floor, eating with fingers: really f*cking weird!
Also, she looks so dowdy and miserable! Like a constipated angry slob!
Didn’t she get new gifted teeth? She could try and show them now and again! View attachment 337276
She actually pays them off monthly which says even more about her financial situation than her poorly renovated house

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So desperate to contend with Anna, Lily has Rich on an hourly shagging schedule in order to conceive baby number 2.

No wonder poor old Rich looks so tired and miserable in her recent posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her use of the word “ but” is very telling when she says “ But I get so much enjoyment from her enjoyment from her enjoyment”. Literally no need to pre-fix it with a but if that’s what you really think but somehow she makes ever so unnatural and has to tell the world how she’s sacrificed her birthday for her baby’s enjoyment. And then develops random debilitating cystitis for attention. Imagine being this needy and weird. She needs to grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So desperate to contend with Anna, Lily has Rich on an hourly shagging schedule in order to conceive baby number 2.

No wonder poor old Rich looks so tired and miserable in her recent posts!
Noooooo, she doesn’t have the time for sex, she’s a mum now now. I guess nobody told her you have to have sex to become pregnant, poor her being so busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know when I’m cold I tend to feel like I need a wee more. I once worked in a supermarket and the morning shift on the chilled section was the worst - always ended up desperate for the loo by the end!
Maybe that’s what she meant - keep warm so she needs to go less and avoid the pain?

Reactions: 3
It is very bitchy of me to do this, but Lily constantly compares herself to her friend Anna so I don't feel too much guilt over comparing them myself lol. Feast your eyes.

View attachment 341390
Amazing! I cannot wait for Anna to hit 500k before Lily (her house renovation content will 100% give her a boost!) so we can all watch Lily desperately try to conceal her green-eyed monster tendencies with comments about how 'proud' she is of her work wife ...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.