Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to say that I bought that Wild deodorant because I was wanting something less wasteful than normal plastic deodorants and I now have a bright red rash all over my underarms so won't be able to use it anymore despite it being really expensive
I’ve been using it for about 6 months and I love it, not had any issues and it lasts ages and works well. However I generally have rhinoceros hide rather than skin. My husband tried about 5 different natural deodorants and got irritated by all of them until he found the Mitchum natural bamboo one - only problem is it doesn’t last long.

Reactions: 2
Just wanted to say that I bought that Wild deodorant because I was wanting something less wasteful than normal plastic deodorants and I now have a bright red rash all over my underarms so won't be able to use it anymore despite it being really expensive
I'm glad you posted this as I had previously looked for alternatives too but I now remember why I went back to my usual one as I too had some horrible reactions to natural brands. Do my best with other items where I can but sore underarms was awful and just not worth it.

Reactions: 4
I know she isn't working - but O'Keefe's Working Hand Cream is top notch for dry hands in my experience, massively improved my hands which have been made a right mess of because of my work. Not a bad price either on Amazon.

Even Lily shouldn't need to be on the beg for that.
the best one I have tried for my eczema-covered hands was Nursem. They are designed for nurses and for every product you buy they give a monthly supply to a nurse. It’s a bit pricey, but it’s worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was succumbed to the instagram trick, bought the Aesop hand cream, the most useless piece of tit ever for the price tag. Smells nice but so what?
O’keeffe’s scores zero points for ~aesthetic~, it’s sold in screwfix 🤣 but if builders use it then it must be good haha

Reactions: 14
Hmm the insta pic from the hairdresser has been removed. Did Lily asked her to remove because she didn’t get a free haircut?

Maybe she doesn’t want to harm her Hearsheson (how the duck to spell?) deal?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
As if she’s suddenly remembered she did a ‘charity highlight’ each month & shamelessly discusses her choice for November.... 8 days into December. I guess nobody told her you have to be sincere and care about the charities you promote.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
First time posting! Question, last I checked Anna had like 475k subscribers and Lily like 435K subscribers on YouTube and I noticed today they each had quite a big bump in subscribers. Can you purchase subscribers? I know Anna's last two YouTube videos have been doing well but Lily's not so much so I'm curious in the sudden bump in subscribers.

Reactions: 7
First time posting! Question, last I checked Anna had like 475k subscribers and Lily like 435K subscribers on YouTube and I noticed today they each had quite a big bump in subscribers. Can you purchase subscribers? I know Anna's last two YouTube videos have been doing well but Lily's not so much so I'm curious in the sudden bump in subscribers.
Oh wow you're right..i just hate that she's closing in on Anna..

Considering how tit Lily's videos have been doing, I wouldn't be surprised if she's buying subscribers. Anna's moving vlogs have done well so she may have been getting them but I personally don't see her going down that road. Lily has to one up Anna in every aspect of her life, the miserable thing. She'll probably do a bunch of humble bragging about the 500k when she gets there. If you look at the view count, it's another story though.

Reactions: 10
Her charity highlight is the most disingenuous thing since... I don't know... Her BLM highlight?

Very interesting about the YouTube subs numbers too 🕵

Reactions: 29
Anna has been on 498k for very long though (beginning of the year). Several threads ago we were already talking about her reaching half a million.

And Lily has been a little behind her. I personally don’t see the bump.

Lily trying to be generous on her birthday comes off as really fake

It's really easy to imagine her smiling through gritted teeth. Can't fake what you're not, Pebbles

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lily Pebbles’s life goal- 2 kids by 35
7 bedroom house by 40 (cause Anna has 6 so...)
8 grandkids by 50 (edit:60 cause 50 will implies some teen pregnancy)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well Anna donated her money to charity, Lily ASKED her viewers to donate. I am sure the intention means the same lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I saw her today! She genuinely looks much better in real life. Maybe it’s the lack of moody filter?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw her today! She genuinely looks much better in real life. Maybe it’s the lack of moody filter?!
I'm so glad she's not walking around under her own personal raincloud!
Genuinely, cos if she really lived her life the way she portrays her life that would be so sad and depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cystitis is inflammation of the bladder. How does it make her skin hurt? Is she using the wrong word?

And if its that bad, then go home or go to the doctor. Don't see how warming up in the car is going to help her bladder. She seems to be doing well enough to take a posed photo.

Also love a classic "no one ever talks about it" Lily moment. Surprised she doesn't have a highlight about it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.