Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW, just wow! She is also a 30 years old woman and there is so much publicity about not flushing paper towel down the toilet, so my question is why would she think it is okay to flush used tampon then? A London thing? Hope the couple who bought their flat are okay x

Someone needs to make a poll on Tattle, I don't believe majority of the people act like a cavemen.

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion Lily Pebbles #16 Flushing tampons down the loo, silly Lily hasn’t got a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thread Suggestion:
Lily Pebbles #16 Tampons and Lily’s content down the loo. If it isn’t Hague blue she hasn’t a clue

Reactions: 22
Omg it gets worse “to stop us blocking our toilets “ WE DONT LILY, it’s just you. She always thinks we are all in this together doesn’t she. We all hate motherhood, we all had bad breastfeeding experiences, we all love ketchup on pasta, we all block our toilets by flushing tampons.
No Lily, there is no us about it. Also she says that you can use the bag when you are out in public. PUBLIC TOILETS HAVE SANITARY BINS. She is so ignorant to anything around her isn’t she, she hasn’t even noticed her surroundings in public toilets. Ergh I am so done with her

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Also, can she sort out her awful awful eyebrows before she starts preaching to us about beauty

Reactions: 10
Wow, all this tampon malarky has come about at exactly the time we need to start a new thread. It's like she did it on purpose so we could use it in a new thread title! 😂 Thanks for the timely #content Lily! 🤣

• Haha
OMG like everyone else I am completely grossed out and baffled. This woman is the most annoying, despicable, filthy and vile creature I have ever come across.

Reactions: 9
Of course Rich had to unblock the toilet :rolleyes: She goes on about being against gender stereotypes when it suits her but when it comes to anything she doesn't want to do/traditional 'male' jobs then it is always Rich doing it

Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion...

Lily Pebbles #16 Clueless about everything because no one told her anything.

She’s deleted all the tampon stories. Why doesn’t she just THINK before she posts?? It’s honestly so embarrassing.

What an absolute joke of an ‘influencer’, I honestly can’t think of someone who is worse at this job than her. What brands are going to be stupid enough to pin their name on someone like that???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Ok this is so mind blowing that I asked my husband if he knew about not flushing tampons and he did. FYI I don’t even use tampons. He said it’s posted in all the unisex bathrooms and assumes it’s the same for women’s bathrooms. GUYS! How did she not know?!?!

She’s deleted all the tampon stories. Why doesn’t she just THINK before she posts?? It’s honestly so embarrassing.

What an absolute joke of an ‘influencer’, I honestly can’t think of someone who is worse at this job than her. What brands are going to be stupid enough to pin their name on someone like that???
Wow even deleted the PR tampons. Or did I imagine that?

Does anyone remember when during her baby shower she didn’t understand a picture of uterus and ovaries when they were playing some game? She was 8 months pregnant at this point and didn’t get what the picture was about.
Sorry WHAT.
Absolutely no way in hell she had never seen it before then. If NOTHING else, at 8 months pregnant she would have gone for 2 scans at a dr's/scan clinic and they all have bloody anatomical posters on the wall? Why is she playing dumb about stupid inane tit like this? Is it a stupid 'relateable' marketing tactic?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok this is so mind blowing that I asked my husband if he knew about not flushing tampons and he did. FYI I don’t even use tampons. He said it’s posted in all the unisex bathrooms and assumes it’s the same for women’s bathrooms. GUYS! How did she not know?!?!

Wow even deleted the PR tampons. Or did I imagine that?
Yes. She deleted everything about the tampons and the ad. And also the thing nobody tells you about ovulation, she didn't say what it was, but I am sure she once talked about how hard it was to get pregnant when you only ovulate once a month :rolleyes: So maybe that was the secret information that she learned at 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Such a shame no one took a screenshot of these tampon stories. It would’ve been brilliant to send them to some of the brands she works with so they see who they’re paying.

I have just seen her tampons story and thought, yep, I need to come straight to tattle. HOW did she not know you can’t flush tampons down the toilet? I am baffled, she is just a bleeping idiot isn’t she. I can’t even tell you the endless amount of times I’ve been in toilets that have said “do not flush sanitary products” what does she think those bleeping sanitary bins in women’s toilets are for? Christ alive, I just can’t with this woman. And she’s meant to be an influencer ? If I was Lily I would NOT be admitting I’ve been flushing tampons down the toilet for years. Ergh, sorry but this has wound me up so much
Honestly 😫 She’s an absolute moron on so many levels it’s actually embarrassing! Like how is she not embarrassed?! I bet you she just assumed the sanitary bins are for pads only! Nope Lily they’re not! And it even says on the bloomin’ tampon boxes to not flush them down the toilet! And the fact it was poor Rich who had to unblock the toilet and see all that! Ugh she makes me so angry can you tell? 🥺😂

Reactions: 10
I'd be googling divorce lawyer reviews if I had to unblock a toilet clogged with tampons, and then for the culprit to still not be bothered to just throw the tampons in the bin. Rich went and found a company which has no purpose* instead of reflecting on the idiot he married.

*Never in my 10 years of using tampons have I wished for a plastic bag just to put my used tampon into. Aren't we suppose to be reducing plastic? I refuse to believe the company he found is a real product and not entirely satire.

Reactions: 38
The poor woman is so thick, every day must be a struggle. Starting to understand why that teacher laughed about her going to uni.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m going to get up on my soapbox as I also take issue with her statement of “I need to find a more environmentally friendly way to have a period.”

We are all aware we should be doing our part to be help the planet and so many of us do make environmentally friendly changes/choices in our everyday lives..but of all things a period does not need to be “environmentally friendly”.

Off on a slight tangent here but I’m sick to my back teeth of these mostly privileged and wealthy women telling their viewers to buy expensive period pants or cups or tampons at £24 a pop and essentially guilting us into not having a ‘sustainable period’ (especially when they get sent these products for free!)

It is a nice thing to do to make environmentally friendly choices when it comes to our personal care. But it isn’t a must and it certainly isn’t a “need”.

I’m aware that period products create waste, whether they’re pads with plastic wrappers or the tampons that Lily is stupidly flushing down her toilet. That doesn’t mean we all “need” to work on making our periods more environmentally friendly. Lily is clearly wealthy enough and privileged enough to buy into this bollocks.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.