Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think generally, as an adult, ignorance is not an excuse. There are plenty of things my parents have not told me about, or that I have a different opinion on. There are even things my parents got wrong. I may have missed things at school as well. You form your own views and gather your own knowledge and you combine that with your upbringing and background. You don’t just sit back and wait for information to be fed to you, you continue to learn and grow.

And when you find out that you were ignorant or wrong about something, you don’t blame it on not being told that. It’s also your own fault for not questioning things. Think about poor Grey, who will likely not be told many basic principles of life by Lily. Lily wasn’t told them, how is she supposed to pass it on? Take responsibility, Lily.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“Rich is passionate about never unclogging the toilet of used tampons again” YEAH I BET HE IS.
I just don’t understand. Do you reckon they flush condoms too? Are they so middle class they don’t have a bathroom bin? Also those unnecessary tampon disposal things, I could not imagine trying to faff around holding a used tampon by the string and trying to put it inside the little bag. It’s like the worlds worst hand eye coordination game

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“Rich is passionate about never unclogging the toilet of used tampons again” YEAH I BET HE IS.
I just don’t understand. Do you reckon they flush condoms too? Are they so middle class they don’t have a bathroom bin? Also those unnecessary tampon disposal things, I could not imagine trying to faff around holding a used tampon by the string and trying to put it inside the little bag. It’s like the worlds worst hand eye coordination game
Bathroom bin styling video incoming 🤣 I bet they don’t actually have one in the bedroom or bathrooms - lily wouldn’t think it wasn’t cool or aesthetically pleasing or trendy enough🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lily just kinda knew about periods, apparently :) says a lot. Sounds like she needed that period chat after all.
OH my God do you think she meant non-conforming parents????non- confrontational (is that even a word) does not make sense in the context of what she is saying IMO. She continues to flabbergast me on a daily basis. The period thing is just worrying; has anyone ever come across anyone like Lily in their real lives.... she is like a parody

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s a moron. And even worse, now that she had deleted the stories she will never mention it again. She never learns or grows from her mistakes. Never holds her hands up. Literally sticks her fingers in her ears and says ‘lalalala’ like a child!

Reactions: 19
I’m going to get up on my soapbox as I also take issue with her statement of “I need to find a more environmentally friendly way to have a period.”

We are all aware we should be doing our part to be help the planet and so many of us do make environmentally friendly changes/choices in our everyday lives..but of all things a period does not need to be “environmentally friendly”.

Off on a slight tangent here but I’m sick to my back teeth of these mostly privileged and wealthy women telling their viewers to buy expensive period pants or cups or tampons at £24 a pop and essentially guilting us into not having a ‘sustainable period’ (especially when they get sent these products for free!)

It is a nice thing to do to make environmentally friendly choices when it comes to our personal care. But it isn’t a must and it certainly isn’t a “need”.

I’m aware that period products create waste, whether they’re pads with plastic wrappers or the tampons that Lily is stupidly flushing down her toilet. That doesn’t mean we all “need” to work on making our periods more environmentally friendly. Lily is clearly wealthy enough and privileged enough to buy into this bollocks.
I do see your point but also if more people starts buying the more sustainable options, they will get cheaper because of increased demand? I started buying organic, non bleached cotton ones a few years back, I can thankfully afford to but also I decided that if I eat well and don't use skincare with mineral oil and silicones, I don't want to "shove" plastic up my vagina either. But never in this time I looked down on someone who uses non-eco friendly tampons or pads because they can't afford to.
I think the pressure to make menstrual products more sustainable should be on brands, particularly big brands who are less likely to, so then the products are cheaper and become the only option available and every menstruating person can buy them regardless of their earnings.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’d love for her to be forced to confront and address why she deleted the tampon stories.

Reactions: 16
Is she begging for mooncup to "kindly send her" their product ? Can't wait for her to try it and moan about it .....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OH my God do you think she meant non-conforming parents????non- confrontational (is that even a word) does not make sense in the context of what she is saying IMO. She continues to flabbergast me on a daily basis. The period thing is just worrying; has anyone ever come across anyone like Lily in their real lives.... she is like a parody
I think she probably did mean non-confrontational. As in, they are not the kind to address issues directly and they avoid uncomfortable situations (like sex or period chats).

They’re certainly not non-conforming. They’ve taught Lily how to live by the book and follow “normal” steps in life.

Reactions: 19
lily pebbles #16 whatever is happy i can spoil it, rich could you flush this tampon down the toilet

Reactions: 7
Is she begging for mooncup to "kindly send her" their product ? Can't wait for her to try it and moan about it .....
Lily can't even use a tampon without applicator. There’s no way she can handle a moon cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes I think you’re right!! Talking to your daughter about periods isn’t confrontational 😂😂 I guess she thinks having non conformist parents is cool! 🙄🙄🙄

I think she probably did mean non-confrontational. As in, they are not the kind to address issues directly and they avoid uncomfortable situations (like sex or period chats).

They’re certainly not non-conforming. They’ve taught Lily how to live by the book and follow “normal” steps in life.
I can’t imagine any mother feeling period chat is confrontational. Sex chat more so I guess. It’s just a bit weird. I’m dumbfounded 😁

Reactions: 6
Cool non-conformist parents usually do not have a problem educating their children about sex. Although there are no rules to not conforming of course.

Reactions: 9
Cool non-conformist parents usually do not have a problem educating their children about sex. Although there are no rules to not conforming of course.
I agree. Basically Lily just says the first thing that comes out of her mouth. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m 35 and I occasionally think I’m too old to follow lily 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m single and I don’t want children of my own, so I’m not sure why I do follow her as we don’t have much in common. Oh, and I’m northern 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Honestly, I am starting to think Lily is doing all of this for engagement and views. I bet her views on stories went through the roof last night when she posted that and maybe it helps with her youtube videos too. Reminds me of when Estee was having her meltdown on stories a few days ago and said she got 200,000 plus views on her stories because people want to see the crazy.

I’m 35 and I occasionally think I’m too old to follow lily 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m single and I don’t want children of my own, so I’m not sure why I do follow her as we don’t have much in common. Oh, and I’m northern 😱
Single 35 year old here 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I don’t even think Lily wants children. She just did coz no one told her you don’t have to

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lily can't even use a tampon without applicator. There’s no way she can handle a moon cup.
She'd probably think you're meant to flush it down the toilet when you take it out.

I honestly find it mind boggling that she doesn't realise you're not meant to flush ANYTHING but toilet paper.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.