Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when during her baby shower she didn’t understand a picture of uterus and ovaries when they were playing some game? She was 8 months pregnant at this point and didn’t get what the picture was about.
My mind is actually blown once again!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I actually replied to her story, which I rarely do, saying it'd actually upset me a bit to hear that so many people supposedly felt the same. It says on the box not to flush them! I don't even use tampons and I knew!

Reactions: 27
It's... just... revolting. How does a person with such privileged upbringing doesn't know such basic things???? Like, how?? Didn't she, you know, go to school? If so, how didn't she know about ovulation??? She's been using tampons for 20 years and never never NEVER bothered to see the instructions (I don't even mean read, that's beyond her, just see)? She claims to care about the environment but her husband had to do all the research and order a special product to help her out? It never occurred to either of them that wrapping them in toilet paper does the same trick?

I just wonder what else this women doesn't know!
(I’d love for her to go on a tv quiz show. I wonder what her mastermind subject would be...you can’t choose “things nobody told me!”)

In all seriousness, how can she be so ignorant of the female body... OF HER OWN BODY?!

This truly epitomises how lazy this woman is. Too damn lazy to pay attention in school, too lazy to learn about her own body and then too lazy to read the back of a tampon box.

She has no shame. What a filthy, dirty woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she never been to a public toilet that has signs up not to flush sanitary products ? Does she flush baby wipes, too?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I am sorry, but what is this „nobody told me” narrative she’s using?
How nobody told her? Like, did she expect someone at dinner party to randomly start talking about menstrual cycle? Did she expect some lady at the bus stop to tell her that you do not flush tampons?
Nobody told her, because she never bothered to learn, to ask. If you wan to know something you just do your reader have. If
you are about to use tampon for the first time you either ask someone who knows or read the leaflet. If you want to get pregnant you may go to a doctor or read a book about the process. If you bleed every month you may be wondering why so you ask someone/something.

I don’t know a thing about fishing. My dad loves fishing, but he doesn’t randomly explains to me how to catch a fish. I don’t care so I don’t know anything about it. Yet, once I decide to go fishing not knowing anything about this should I say “well, nobody told me I have to have a fishing rod” blaming everyone but me or should I just do a bit of research beforehand?

Point is: she is ignorant, stupid and lazy and wants everything to just magically appear in front of her, even basic knowledge and common sense, which she lacks, unfotunatelly.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Has she never been to a public toilet that has signs up not to flush sanitary products ? Does she flush baby wipes, too?
This was the point I was going to make. So many public bathrooms have signs on the door saying not too. But classic Lily to just ignore them

Reactions: 19
Lily Pebbles #16 No one told her life was gonna be this way, her jobs a joke, her instas broke, her channel’s DOA

*to the tune of the friends theme*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I am sorry, but what is this „nobody told me” narrative she’s using?
She's been using that narrative for years now. Every time she by accident learns something that is common knowledge, she feels stupid for a second before immediately running to Instagram telling her followers about it. And with the way social media and the internet in general work, lots of people will tell her that they didn't know either and that it's perfectly fine. So she again and again avoids having to read and educate herself on...anything really. This is a circle she's been on for a long time and it likely won't stop. I'm sure people in her real life have stopped loooong ago telling her anything because she doesnt listen anyway. Something crass has to happen for her to realize things that most people have known forever.

Reactions: 18
How does she actually get through the day, I wonder? I mean, she could have swallowed a spoon because nobody told her not to.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My mind is blown! How has she made it over 30 years old of age not knowing you can’t flush tampons down the toilet?!!! I found out in my early teens from my mum when I started using tampons rather than just pads! And me and my female friends have definitely mentioned this when we talk about our periods etc. I know I didn’t learn much about periods etc in school (just the basics) and I feel female education in schools is still severely lacking going by what my younger cousins have told me but surely since she has older sisters and female friends she would’ve been told this (or read it!) at some point over the years? I’m a few years younger than Lily and this has baffled me completely... 🥺🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’ve been a lurker for months as someone who came from GG and only posted for the first time this week but dear lord lily has pushed me to post again. My mother has still never discussed the word period with me and when I turned 13 a bunch of pads just ~showed up~ in the bathroom and I had to figure most of puberty out on my own, i went to a Christian school that really didn’t talk about sex Ed or puberty very well, I STILL don’t use tampons and I’ve always know you don’t flush sanitary products down the toilet!! I mean no disrespect to anyone who was taught differently- but for lily I just don’t understand how with the resources available to her she somehow still seems to know almost nothing about everything

my bigger questions is how on earth in her 32 (33? Does lily know??) years of flushing tampons she’s only just now clogged a toilet

Reactions: 26
The thing is, she will get SO many comments from people who will totally support her idiocy, telling her that they didn't know either until they clocked up a toilet. And I know this is true for some people, but honestly, Lily is an idiot. Like, WHY do you not know that at your age??
I want to know WHAT SHE WAS TOLD. Because it doesn’t sound like much.

I’m starting to think that because she was most likely “a happy accident” given the years between her and her sisters, her parents just threw up their hands and said “we’re done with raising children, figure it out on your own”. And therefore, was just never told!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My mind is blown! How has she made it over 30 years old of age not knowing you can’t flush tampons down the toilet?!!! I found out in my early teens from my mum when I started using tampons rather than just pads! And me and my female friends have definitely mentioned this when we talk about our periods etc. I know I didn’t learn much about periods etc in school (just the basics) and I feel female education in schools is still severely lacking going by what my younger cousins have told me but surely since she has older sisters and female friends she would’ve been told this (or read it!) at some point over the years? I’m a few years younger than Lily and this has baffled me completely... 🥺🤦🏻‍♀️
I have just seen her tampons story and thought, yep, I need to come straight to tattle. HOW did she not know you can’t flush tampons down the toilet? I am baffled, she is just a bleeping idiot isn’t she. I can’t even tell you the endless amount of times I’ve been in toilets that have said “do not flush sanitary products” what does she think those bleeping sanitary bins in women’s toilets are for? Christ alive, I just can’t with this woman. And she’s meant to be an influencer ? If I was Lily I would NOT be admitting I’ve been flushing tampons down the toilet for years. Ergh, sorry but this has wound me up so much

Reactions: 13
Why is Rich the one unblocking a toilet that Lily has blocked with her used tampons? 🤮 Perhaps if she had to unblock it herself, she'd remember not to flush her tampons again.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.