Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd probably think you're meant to flush it down the toilet when you take it out.

I honestly find it mind boggling that she doesn't realise you're not meant to flush ANYTHING but toilet paper.
I bet she flushes cotton buds/ pads, baby wipes and face wipes. Why is she even admitting this on Instagram, I’d be so embarrassed

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I dread to think how many other people’s toilets she has broken when visiting friends etc with these antics. I’d be sending her a plumbing bill if I’d ever had a blocked toilet after she visited!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I dread to think how many other people’s toilets she has broken when visiting friends etc with these antics. I’d be sending her a plumbing bill if I’d ever had a blocked toilet after she visited!
Omg I hadn’t thought of that!

Reactions: 7
It’d piss me off if I was a friend of Lily’s and realised she’d been flushing this whole time. Mark must be glad they haven’t had Lily round yet.
Just feels so rude, I don’t know how you can miss all the signs in public toilets about flushing tampons. So does she just go ahead and do it anyway because it’s not her problem?

Reactions: 11
I think she needs to quit her job on social media. None of the ‘content’ she puts out engages me. She just highlights her entitled life thinking it’s ‘funny’ that she flushes tampons down the toilet. Isn’t it basic common sense? Which Lily is clearly lacking. Please go away and live in your Hague Blue castle.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's like others have said, it's not so much that 'nobody told her', it's that she never had the curiosity to find out. She lives her life in one big bubble, never looking out. It's shocking how someone like this can be 'an influencer' (no matter how much she dislikes that word), when she has such a lack of basic common knowledge.

I bet she flushes cotton buds/ pads, baby wipes and face wipes. Why is she even admitting this on Instagram, I’d be so embarrassed
The other day at work I heard this ad on the radio about not flushing anything that isn't toilet paper. I was shocked that people need telling....?

I suppose we should be happy that she at least spent Christmas Eve and Chrismas day (dinner) at home....?

Reactions: 11
I've been reading this thread in disbelief, I can't believe she's that ignorant. I'm from the former Eastern Block where there were no tampons/pads prior to the 90s and everybody knows not to flush them down the toilet now. And to admit to this on social media is even more embarrassing, god I feel sorry for Rich.

Reactions: 9
I feel like the topic of fatbergs is constantly in the news in London (though who are we kidding, Lily doesn't read the news), so it really is common knowledge that you shouldn't flush anything other than paper. Like someone else said, I bet she pours hot cooking oil down the sink too.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I googled to see how prevalent this tampon-flushing-ignorance is and found this 40 yr old who had the same revelation a couple years ago, and is apparently surrounded by just as ignorant co-workers. Leaving here for Lily so she can learn more common sense things from this website.

Reactions: 3
I’m 35 and I occasionally think I’m too old to follow lily 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m single and I don’t want children of my own, so I’m not sure why I do follow her as we don’t have much in common. Oh, and I’m northern 😱
You definitely should unfollow. Bet Lily thinks we don’t even have the Internet in Cumbria where I live 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn't believe what I was seeing on her stories yesterday... It literally beggars belief. She seems to have no real depth and no common sense/natural curiosity.
I used to love watching vloggers and beauty/lifestyle bloggers but I've come to the realisation that their lives are centred on such shallow, meaningless rubbish. Making us all feel we 'need' the latest tat from this brand or that. It's so dangerous. Just think what good she could do with her follower count - yet we're subjected to displays of her embarrassing ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a cheek saying she wants to do beach clean ups when you think about all the tampons she has merrily flushed away over the years

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she’s just going about life without even addressing the fact she deleted all those tampon stories. I have secondhand embarrassment for her

Reactions: 15
I couldn't believe what I was seeing on her stories yesterday... It literally beggars belief. She seems to have no real depth and no common sense/natural curiosity.
I used to love watching vloggers and beauty/lifestyle bloggers but I've come to the realisation that their lives are centred on such shallow, meaningless rubbish. Making us all feel we 'need' the latest tat from this brand or that. It's so dangerous. Just think what good she could do with her follower count - yet we're subjected to displays of her embarrassing ignorance.
This ⬆ 👏👏

Reactions: 3
I don’t even think Lily wants children. She just did coz no one told her you don’t have to
Yeah no one told her that you can buy a house without having children, which is why she can't comprehend Anna and Mark buying a big house just like that :-D

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.