Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Lily give Anna her house reno moment please, I swear she is like OH ANNA IS MOVING, HERE IS THE RENO TIPS I SHOULD HAVE DONE TWO YEARS AGO but okay being late than never right?

Ok this is aimed toward all British influencers like Amelia, Niomi, Lily, etc who are posting all these November LockDown Oh My posts: how about you start using your social media platform and influence people to wear masks and not travel all over Europe? Hmm?! They were all showing themselves mask-free in public (more often than not) and meeting with friends/new people. Then whenever this was brought up in IG comments, fans were all 'we have different guidelines here.' Well guess what? The virus didn't care about your different guidelines, and this is the consequence! So next time around take precautions! And encourage others to do the same! Ugh. Just sick of these privileged women whining now about being back on lockdown when they played into the reason why it happened.
Yes so true - stay home and here is me jetting off to Europe. but guys, is so safe on the plane and in Europe. - more so for Inthefrow

Support your local beauty business, here is me getting freebies haircuts and manicure.

..l..

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Lily is so infuriating, she gives advice on things like we’re thick as tit..

Reactions: 10
So, this morning’s Instastories... “work from home” sticker, over the usual moody selfie.

... Then proceeds to wang on about paint samples for several more stories.

In what way is this “work from home”, Lily?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can Lily give Anna her house reno moment please, I swear she is like OH ANNA IS MOVING, HERE IS THE RENO TIPS I SHOULD HAVE DONE TWO YEARS AGO but okay being late than never right?
In the latest podcast ep she was saying it will be such an exciting year for Anna with the house and stuff and you could just feel her jealousy and panic at wanting to also create reno content or do something for the sake of it because her life is so dull!

Reactions: 19
In the latest podcast ep she was saying it will be such an exciting year for Anna with the house and stuff and you could just feel her jealousy and panic at wanting to also create reno content or do something for the sake of it because her life is so dull!
she also mentioned Anna and Mark living with their parents and she understand how difficult it is. Firstly, idk why she drags them into the convo, secondly, Lily created better content while living with her parents tbh

Reactions: 16
she also mentioned Anna and Mark living with their parents and she understand how difficult it is. Firstly, idk why she drags them into the convo, secondly, Lily created better content while living with her parents tbh
She always does this! Talks other people’s issues/behalf and relates it back to herself every single time. I can’t wait for Anna to move and for Lily to turn even further into the green eyed lobster she is 😂

Reactions: 12
So out of touch in the latest vlog. “We didn’t stretch ourselves for this house” ... even though that house would have been shy of a mil (if not more? London prices are ridiculous)

When people are losing their jobs, homes, livelihoods it just seems so insensitive. And let’s not forget, those peasants (in Lily’s eyes) are the ones who pay her mortgage.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So out of touch in the latest vlog. “We didn’t stretch ourselves for this house” ... even though that house would have been shy of a mil (if not more? London prices are ridiculous)

When people are losing their jobs, homes, livelihoods it just seems so insensitive. And let’s not forget, those peasants (in Lily’s eyes) are the ones who pay her mortgage.
At least she's starting to admit it. I understand that Lily's house is average in the UK and that they could easily make it work if they wanted to add to the family, but considering how much she earns and the kind of house she wants, they bought one that's just too small. I can't understand all of the moaning because she can't fit a peloton, she viewed and renovated the house, didn't she already know all of this? Did she expect the house to magically twice its size or something...?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At least she's starting to admit it. I understand that Lily's house is average in the UK and that they could easily make it work if they wanted to add to the family, but considering how much she earns and the kind of house she wants, they bought one that's just too small. I can't understand all of the moaning because she can't fit a peloton, she viewed and renovated the house, didn't she already know all of this? Did she expect the house to magically twice its size or something...?
Trust me even if she has a semi-D, she will still find something to moan. Maybe is too cold or too echo

Reactions: 12

In Lily's mind this was her indirect way of letting everyone know that is the reason for her small house and that Anna's big house (assuming she ever moves) is because they have stretched themselves. It is also a little dig at Rich - because he couldn't possibly afford a nicer house on his salary alone. She's trying to justify it all to make herself feel better, she doesn't care how tone deaf it comes across. I wonder if she lays in bed at night thinking about how Anna's house is going to outshine hers.

Reactions: 25
She has the huge space by the kitchen that looks like a hallway...she can easily fit a Peleton bike in. She is just waiting for one to be #gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw Anna's story, she's currently reading an interior design handbook. I can imagine Lily shuffling to find similar resources to hide the fact that she based her decisions on her home reno purely on pinterest and IG. - nothing wrong with that but you know how she probly will not like that Anna will be better informed than her when it's her turn.

Reactions: 7
Saw Anna's story, she's currently reading an interior design handbook. I can imagine Lily shuffling to find similar resources to hide the fact that she based her decisions on her home reno purely on pinterest and IG. - nothing wrong with that but you know how she probly will not like that Anna will be better informed than her when it's her turn.
Hasn’t she been taking about a Netflix reno show recently.. she’s so predictable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she lays in bed at night thinking about how Anna's house is going to outshine hers.
Love this! not to mention that Anna's still just talking about their future house it's not even their's yet.. imagine if they already have the house...

I bet green would most likely suit Lily's walls instead of the hague blue..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.