Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dippitydoo

The thing they argue about most is her lack of exercise? I need more information. If my husband argued with me about this he‘d see me exercise by carrying his stuff to the curb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
I really really dislike people who act like Lily, making a fuss about everything medical. OMG anaesthesia. OMG dressing change. OMG needles. OMG blood. Shut the fuck up.

Hundreds of people are back in the ICU for covid and this idiot feels faint. Okay.

Starttheline

VIP Member
So hear me out here..

I reckon she had a barney with Rich, something to do with the disposable cameras. Then she stormed off and went for a walk. The swan picture is actually a dig in disguise, mum and baby, or dad, who knows. In other words, Rich has acted like a baby in whatever disagreement they've had.

Reunited? He looked piiiiiissed off. Blink twice Rich and we'll send help.

Maybe I've had too much wine.

• Haha
  • Heart
This might be too long but I'm going with:
Lily Pebbles #13 Peleton beg but the house is too small, typical creative with her diarrhoea wall

• Haha
  • Heart

ECH

VIP Member
What if he didn't want that publicly known? Lily so damn tone-deaf and doesn't think before she speaks...
She does it because it makes her feel superior to expose people like this. It's classic bully behaviour.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I'm a bit behind the times here, I know, but just listened to some of last week's podcast this morning, and of course Lily had to divulge that if it was up to Mark, Anna would be pregnant RIGHT NOW. I'm pretty sure Anna mentioned in a video not so long ago that she and Mark are happy as they are at the moment (maybe she just didn't want to get into the baby conversation with her viewers!) so I'm not sure why Lily felt it was her place to spill the beans. She is just awful! Of course, this is the same Lily who thinks a woman's existence is pretty much pointless if she doesn't have kids. She also refers to herself as a feminist in the podcast, which is just laughable at this point!

Both Anna and Lily are obviously pretty traditional insofar as the kind of lives they want to lead. That's all good, but why not just own it? I feel like both Lily and Anna present themselves as chill, modern, and feminist, when they are really not at all. It was also mentioned in the podcast that Anna was desperate for Mark to propose to her for a long time before he did. It's not something I'd really want the general public to know; that I was begging my boyfriend to propose to me for years before he got around to it...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Hello 👋🏻 new person here but I started reading this thread recently as I thought something is not quite right with Lily.
I only started followed her when she got pregnant, before that I haven’t even heard of her. However my little one is two months older than Grey and I was thinking y don’t they get a playpen to put in that area? They can put all of Grey’s toys in there and she can entertain herself whilst Lily can do some work next to her.
When I have to study in my laptop and little one is awake that is what I do.
Also yes it is super annoying moaning all the time, I am not saying the stitches are not uncomfortable but we don’t need a constant reminder. And if they hurt so much how can you lie on your back?
Everyone has issues/problems they have to deal with in their every day life. Solve them in private and focus on your job because this is what your Instagram is supposed to be otherwise just make a private account.

• Heart

SachaStark

Why on earth would she be feeling faint at the thought of a dressing change??

Well done 👏 for encouraging 👏 people to 👏 get their moles 👏 checked 👏 and removed 👏 Pebbles.

I’m sure you’ve not made anybody feel apprehensive at all 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
So Lily totally outed Mark in their latest podcast. Someone asked about him working for Anna and Lily says you weren't happy in your job were you Mark? We literally had an entire video from Anna talking about why Mark now works for her and not once did she mention that Mark wasn't happy but here comes Lily having to mention it! Mark did go on to talk about it but I feel like something like that should be left to the person answering to decide whether they bring it up or not.

The jumping up and down boobs story was just so weird.

• Wow

Starttheline

VIP Member
Someone needs to tell her that she doesn't need to document every second of her life.

Today I too opened my kitchen cupboard and used mouthwash. I didn't film it because if I did, I'd get endlessly mocked by my friends and family.

• Haha

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
I think Mark is definitely aware of Lily being a bit of snob. During their lockdown Instagram live, Lily was discussing how scampi "isn't a London thing" and it's not something she likes despite not having tried it.

Anna called in Mark to hear this odd comment from Lily and he replied with "Lily, that is literally response to anything you don't know". Whilst he was friendly and jokey, I think he internally rolled his eyes lol.

I reckon Anna and Mark even have a secret private joke on how Lily is a London snob because she specifically called him to hear it lol.

In the last 8 or so minutes.

Edited to add: 58 minutes is where they begin!
Thank you for posting this, I hadn’t seen that. Hilarious! It sums Lily up perfectly. Ignorant and arrogant. “Oh, you know what I don’t like? Scampi. It’s a northern thing, I’ve seen it in Birmingham. What it is? I don’t know, I’ve never had it, it’s not a London thing. I know Birmingham is technically Midlands, never mind. Everything north of London is the north.”
God, the arrogance. I recently had a video of her in the background where she said she hates going on holiday food-wise, because at home she’s got all the best LONdon food, and it’s never as good on holiday. Really, Lily?Authentic Italian food in Italy isn’t as going as some random Italian restaurant in London? French cuisine isn’t as good in Antibes? I guess they just don’t give you your freebie #PRexperience food. Bah.

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
It was only a few months ago she was posting about how she wouldn’t run a certain way because she would get her iPhone stolen, yet here she is strolling the streets getting lost. Ok Lily

• Haha

EP123

Listening to the podcast now, and in the first section there are some very telling silences...
  • Lily mentions how she chooses ways to incorporate trends into her reno that won't date. Anna = silent 😂
  • Lily says she enjoyed listening to a podcast featuring Claudia Winkleman and Anna says she has met Claudia. Lily = silent (but the jealousy is deafening!). They then talk about Mel C on a podcast and Lily then has to say she once met Sporty Spice on the tube (i.e. "Anna I've met famous people too!!!")
Lily then says her dad has told her to tell everyone "our age" to watch the David Attenborough documentary. Since when has Lily made any effort to be sustainable or raise awareness about the future of the world?

• Haha

Sarahsnightmare

Sometimes my insomina and anxiety wake me up at 3am and I cant go back to sleep. And on top of it, I have to go to a full time job and put on a happy face for my clients even though I'm exhausted. And this will happen multiple times in a row.

So cry me a river, Lily. Sure you'll find time for a nap in your ultra busy schedule of figuring out how to one up Anna

• Heart

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Is her latest video just a beg for new clothes for Rich? I haven't watched it, but find it interesting that she also mentioned on the podcast a few weeks back that Rich needed new clothes. Naturally she went onto mention his preferred brands and labels. She has no shame!
I get the feeling that Rich has to spend 'his' money on his clothes. So Lily will make a beg for some, otherwise tough shit. I remember a couple of years ago they had a day out for his birthday and he was in some menswear shop and a shirt/jumper/jacket/sweater or whatever was something he really liked and she tagged the brand and said 'Rich really likes it but it is out of his budget' or similar. Made me think that she could easily afford this, especially for his birthday as a present but it came off that he has his own budget for 'his' things. I'd understand if it was Gucci or something but it was a hipstery-streetwear type place.

Greedy af Lily as per usual. I'm not saying she's obliged to pay for everything but if your husband likes something in a shop on his birthday who obviously doesn't have extravagant taste, why not treat him?

• Wow
  • Sick

Sarahsnightmare

She acts like she's recovering from major surgery. I used to work at a surgeons office and I have seen people post-op who literally had their chests cracked open, deal with it with more grace.

If she can't even handle her own bandages on her ass what she is going to do when Grey gets a cut?

Haha that is very true! I literally think the argument is Lily saying she really wants to start exercising again but she can’t be bothered then Rich saying he will help keep her motivated then she’s taking it as he’s forcing her and she doesn’t want to do it anymore..
Exactly this, I imagine he occasionally gets fed up with her endless cycle of complaining about her body, complaining about hating exercise, how easy it is for everyone else, how hard it is for her, how he doesn't understand and her never doing doing anything about it and following through.

Reactions: 27