Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They got the sod two years ago and clearly still have some grass that is growing. But yeah sure Lily its the fault of the people for not doing the soil right. Not the lack of maintenance by two adults with access to resources

Reactions: 14
Why is she proud of being so useless? She had zero redeeming qualities

Reactions: 11
Yeah, and they had ALL SUMMER to do something about their garden and now that it's probably the last nice weekend before it gets colder they have decided to tackle it? Can Lily be anymore transparent that this is in response to Anna's move / getting a garden.

Not just all summer but all of Lockdown starting from March onwards! 🙄 . When she was bored out of her mind during Lockdown this is what she could have been doing. They could have had a semi-decent garden to enjoy summer in if they started earlier.

View attachment 247490
can i someone with gardening experience tell if the ground was indeed not prepped properly?
WOW they had a beautiful lawn handed to them on a silver platter and they somehow managed to screw it up! 😳 😱

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s fine, they just haven’t bothered to maintain it! It isn’t even a massive lawn, it would take 20 mins tops to mow it regularly and maintenance is so low for it to at least look decent. And having NEVER planted anything in those borders?! It’s clear they just didn’t do it because nobody gifted them a garden. Had she put a few decent shrubs in 2 years ago they would be nicely established but again, that would take minimal...minimal maintenance and she is so lazy it’s unreal.

I personally would be embarrassed if my garden looked like that and I work full time and have to pay for all of my clothes, cosmetics and home goods.
Exactly. Just a quick mow, once a week, job done. But no, that’s too much work for Beggles and her dopey manservant. They are the laziest fuckers in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So... she has literally given herself a beard and used a filter that puts little stars on her face -- could have directly put those starry zit patches she got a few weeks lol

IMG_9448.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
if anyone wants a crowd pleasing avatar, I suggest you save this. LOL LOL how if Lily Pebbles was a man...

The reason why here face is a whack is because of Caroline

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the phrase “you can’t polish a turd” is very apt for Lily.

No matter what she does, it’s still tit.

(or looks like tit, because of the 💩 filter)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think it's the routine, it's because Shilly is too lazy to stick at anything for long enough to see results, even when she was producing content about skin care she couldn't be bothered with the eye cream. All the (Kindly Gifted) gear and no idea.

Reactions: 7
Wow! I wonder what happened?! To be fair my husband sorts our grass and it always looks 👌🏻. As far as I know all he does is mow it regularly
He probably isn't mowing it too short which is why it looks good. You don't want to mow the grass too low as it scalps it and exposes the root to the sun, which will make it yellow. Keeping it at a longer length will stop it from getting burnt. Perhaps another mistake Lily and Rich are making. Also, if they are going to water it, they should do it early morning before the sun is out. Not during the day as the grass again will burn, and not at night when it is dark as the damp can damage it.

Reactions: 16
They’ve clearly let that lawn go to ruin. Grass is pretty robust as someone said up thread. The fact it’s gone all lump and patchy is their problem for not looking after it. They are both so useless and stupid and can’t do anything basic for themselves. Lily thinks all these normal tasks like gardening are beneath her.

I just don’t understand it. She’s on the internet all day, just google how to maintain your grass. This has nothing to do with prepping the soil and it’s not a lost cause either. Mow and aerate it regularly and it will recover pretty quickly. Grass is hard to destroy, especially when they seem to be getting enough sun. It’s not like there’s a huge tree with lots of shade.

Reactions: 17
You guys just watch, next year when Anna is working on the garden she has been longing for, Lily will suddenly spring back to life and become the female Alan Titchmarsh! :LOL: She will claim that the shocking state of her garden in 2020 gave her a wake-up call and she spent the winter 'researching' on how to properly look after it and how she wants to improve it (what new stuff to beg for) 🙄. BOOK IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just don’t understand it. She’s on the internet all day, just google how to maintain your grass. This has nothing to do with prepping the soil and it’s not a lost cause either. Mow and aerate it regularly and it will recover pretty quickly. Grass is hard to destroy, especially when they seem to be getting enough sun. It’s not like there’s a huge tree with lots of shade.
instead she spent her time doing that gallery wall

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don't know how it got that bad after the work they had done on it? Mine looks similar and thats because we have two GSD's and a Shih Tzu running around on it every day! The jealousy towards Anna is just ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So annoying that she gets lush new grass, destroys it and then laughs at her own stupidness. Like others have said, it's pretty hard to kill grass. She has no appreciation for the value or worth of anything, because it's all come to her for free.

We saved to do our garden and then did it all ourselves. We made flower beds using sleepers, laid two patios and laid a lawn. We worked really hard on it and it means a lot to us. Lily can't feel that way about anything in her house. Sad really. Still annoying, but sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.