Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to thank Beggles for making me laugh this morning. It is truly comedy gold watching her paint the shed with black paint to Ariana Grande’s ‘Thank You Next’. It’s almost satire! What is it about painting a shed makes you think of that song lol. 😂

Made even better as she does such a poor job on the shed, it is sooo patchy! And why black paint? Why did they paint their fence panels black?!

8D0D639C-A237-4045-B361-12E61FCC7363.jpeg

Edit: the pink/purple slide and the black shed remind me of this

93AC431B-C7EE-40FF-83DA-519B6D5CBD5A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The thing about Lily and judaism is... I'm not sure she has that much stuff to be open about you know? She's not religious and I'd be very surprised if her family celebrated any holiday outside of Hanukkah (if that!). I always thought of her as jewish in the cultural sense, hence why she's more at ease sprinkling snacks and meals that are considered "Jewish" (i.e. the fish balls, the tiny croutons etc) but can't talk about anything other than that.

Apart from the food references...meh, it doesn't seem like family does much of anything for the Jewish holidays so that's why she says nothing. If they did celebrate more traditionally and she wanted to keep it private it would be one thing but I think they just don't do anything lol, so there is nothing to post on SM anyhow!

Oh and regarding the shed...she admits they didn't want to pay for another can of paint to do a second layer... The stinginess is just beyond. When is a single layer of paint ever enough?? Never!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have to thank Beggles for making me laugh this morning. It is truly comedy gold watching her paint the shed with black paint to Ariana Grande’s ‘Thank You Next’. It’s almost satire! What is it about painting a shed makes you think of that song lol. 😂

Made even better as she does such a poor job on the shed, it is sooo patchy! And why black paint? Why did they paint their fence panels black?!

View attachment 247265

Edit: the pink/purple slide and the black shed remind me of this

View attachment 247269
Their shed is too close to the fence they won't be able to maintain the two sides of the shed (the shed at my house was in a similar position and has rotted in the corner).

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When did she say she didn’t want to buy another tin of paint for the shed? That’s a complete laugh. It’d be about a tenner to get enough to give that shed another coat, and it looks crap without. I know no one who is that tight!

Reactions: 7
I think she's meaning she wishes they'd bought the more expensive paint that claims to cover in one coat. So stingy but in a different way haha.

Reactions: 15
When did she say she didn’t want to buy another tin of paint for the shed? That’s a complete laugh. It’d be about a tenner to get enough to give that shed another coat, and it looks crap without. I know no one who is that tight!
Oops sorry, I read her story too quickly, I thought they didn't want to buy more paint but I think she means they bought paint that's supposed to be okay in a single coat but they got a cheap one so it's not as effective...? In any case it makes no sense. You never do only one layer of paint and if some brands are marketing "1-coat paint" then they are lying.

Also, her romper is the exact colour as the shed lol

IMG_9445.PNG

I think she should all just be surprised that she actually painted it while Rich played with Grey. I would have bet money that she would have been sitting in the couch commenting on Rich doing the job

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aren't those Lucy and Yaks she's wearing? Guess she doesn't care about the controversy or what @ajabarber has been saying.

Reactions: 14
Aren't those Lucy and Yaks she's wearing? Guess she doesn't care about the controversy or what @ajabarber has been saying.
Yes I think those are Lucy & Yaks. She doesn't care/she's waiting for the controversy to worsen before feigning concern. Or she doesn't know about it because no one told her. Or she heard about it and doesn't get it because she has a pea-sized brain

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha wearing such an expensive and nice top for a paint job, only in influencers world

I also cannot believed how lazy they are, both of them work from home PART TIME and just to care for a kid. They could plant some flowers or put on some fairy lights, maybe maintain it once a week and they can enjoy their garden..but hey you need to turn everything into a big fat beg job

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The thing about Lily and judaism is... I'm not sure she has that much stuff to be open about you know? She's not religious and I'd be very surprised if her family celebrated any holiday outside of Hanukkah (if that!). I always thought of her as jewish in the cultural sense, hence why she's more at ease sprinkling snacks and meals that are considered "Jewish" (i.e. the fish balls, the tiny croutons etc) but can't talk about anything other than that.
Well, to be fair, Hannukah is not really the most important holiday for Jewish people, it’s just the most well-known one for non-Jewish people because it’s around Christmas time. But I’m going off topic.

Reactions: 5
Haha wearing such an expensive and nice top for a paint job, only in influencers world

I also cannot believed how lazy they are, both of them work from home PART TIME and just to care for a kid. They could plant some flowers or put on some fairy lights, maybe maintain it once a week and they can enjoy their garden..but hey you need to turn everything into a big fat beg job
Yeah, and they had ALL SUMMER to do something about their garden and now that it's probably the last nice weekend before it gets colder they have decided to tackle it? Can Lily be anymore transparent that this is in response to Anna's move / getting a garden.

Reactions: 22
That garden is so messy and the grass so patchy. What on earth have they been doing or not doing with it?

Reactions: 11
That garden is so messy and the grass so patchy. What on earth have they been doing or not doing with it?
They need to topsoil and seed at the beginning of summer. Fertilize (3 times, beginning of summer, middle, and end) and water it. They could have nice grass but it takes work.

Reactions: 9
Seriously she should beg for some fake grass and end of the story. So sick for all her stories

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Moaning about the paint she chose herself, moaning about the fact she has to paint the shed twice... all while spending time with her husband & daughter, on a sunny day, in her garden which many people only wish they could own in London. Mood hoover.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I am going to guess that they didn't get samples of the paint and patch test them? Typical Lily. Cheaping out and then being disappointed.

Reactions: 2
Imagine living in a world where your £50 dungarees are considered disposable enough to paint your outdoor shed in...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Moaning about the paint she chose herself, moaning about the fact she has to paint the shed twice... all while spending time with her husband & daughter, on a sunny day, in her garden which many people only wish they could own in London. Mood hoover.
i think you’ve hit the nail on the head. Obviously painting the shed might be a bit of a chore but it’s lovely late September day, she’s with her husband and daughter in the garden. I hate people that act as though every household job is beneath them. Like painting, mowing the lawn, cleaning, maintenance . For most of us, it’s just life. They are things you have to do and make time for. if you have the right mindset you just get on with it or make it enjoyable where you can. Lily is such a brat.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.