Lily Pebbles #11 Teeth appear, gifted vAneers! Shame they won’t rescue your dying career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, and they had ALL SUMMER to do something about their garden and now that it's probably the last nice weekend before it gets colder they have decided to tackle it? Can Lily be anymore transparent that this is in response to Anna's move / getting a garden.
Ahem ... and at home due to lockdown!
She's come to life now the attention is on Anna! So obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah Lily, it's never your fault. She's so incompetent and up her own ass that she can't see how ignorant and arrogant she is

IMG_9446.PNG

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Yeah Lily, it's never your fault. She's so incompetent and up her own ass that she can't see how ignorant and arrogant she is

View attachment 247479
Yes! It’s always someone else’s fault. Get them back if the job was that badly done. Throwing some seeds down and watering it in mid September isn’t going to make a difference

Reactions: 24
Wow! I wonder what happened?! To be fair my husband sorts our grass and it always looks 👌🏻. As far as I know all he does is mow it regularly

Reactions: 5
So, she’s not planning on taking any responsibility for her backyard going to tit? Obviously, no one told her homeownership includes both decorating (with free tit) AND yard work 🙄

They are kids playing house. Love doing all the “fun” stuff and hiring workmen to do the renos, but doesn’t want to do the manual labor. God, oh, I’m sorry. I forgot. She’s a mom now and has no time for work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sure, time makes a difference but what really, actually makes a difference is HOW you take care of it 🤦‍♀️

If you always have issues with others, they might not be the problem, you are. She can't blame how the grass looks now on people who worked on it 2 bleeping years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 247490
can i someone with gardening experience tell if the ground was indeed not prepped properly?
It’s fine, they just haven’t bothered to maintain it! It isn’t even a massive lawn, it would take 20 mins tops to mow it regularly and maintenance is so low for it to at least look decent. And having NEVER planted anything in those borders?! It’s clear they just didn’t do it because nobody gifted them a garden. Had she put a few decent shrubs in 2 years ago they would be nicely established but again, that would take minimal...minimal maintenance and she is so lazy it’s unreal.

I personally would be embarrassed if my garden looked like that and I work full time and have to pay for all of my clothes, cosmetics and home goods.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You know what, she probably stood in her kitchen thinking what should I moan today. I moaned about the dining table, the shelf that Rich failed to put on, I moaned about the shed...💡Right, I have not moaned about my grass....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s just trying to get someone to fix it for free, as per usual

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I really wonder what her neighbours think of her? They can probably see into the garden and probably think they are slobs, it would be even better if they know who Lily is. 😂

Knowing Lily I bet she has ticked them off somehow.

Reactions: 11
It’s fine, they just haven’t bothered to maintain it! It isn’t even a massive lawn, it would take 20 mins tops to mow it regularly and maintenance is so low for it to at least look decent. And having NEVER planted anything in those borders?! It’s clear they just didn’t do it because nobody gifted them a garden. Had she put a few decent shrubs in 2 years ago they would be nicely established but again, that would take minimal...minimal maintenance and she is so lazy it’s unreal.

I personally would be embarrassed if my garden looked like that and I work full time and have to pay for all of my clothes, cosmetics and home goods.
This is the same as Frugality - she bought her place for 4 years and she complaint that she cannot used her garden and jealous of others tbecause they haven't sorted it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm sure the ground was prepped just fine, grass is pretty tough, they just haven't looked after it at all, freshly laid turf does need some looking after.

Never her fault though is it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.